[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Taxes and Tax advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>post all tax related questions in this thread
So anon, how much did you get back this year?
How do I write off stock losses on my tax return?
I know you can, but I just don't know how.
>>
Cmon, post em fags.
What are you expecting back this year?
>>
I have foreign dividend and contracting income, domestic W2 income as well as dividends and option grants, and I made nondeductible contributions to a traditional IRA after the calendar year ended.

How do I calculate my taxes biz?
>>
>>1747544
yo. I work cuckwage part time. earned 10,400 usd working. what do i do.

first time working not under the table.
>>
>>1747544
>>1748514
also which should i invest. roth or traditional 401k and how much of my income should i put?
>>
Not sure I worked shit loads of overtime this year I'm 22 people are saying I'm.going to have to pay a shit load back but I thought working overtime is taxed heavier?
>>
>>1748514
Use turbotax if it's not too complicated.
Have a friend, mentor, or parent explain it if they can if it's complicated.
If none of the above, go to HNR block as a last resort, but be ready to pay like $100-200.
>>
>>1748517
Wait, wtf. Why would you pay the government for something that's already been taxed?
You realize your taxes are taken out of your cheque already, right?
>>
>>1748537
That's what I thought I made about 60k last year hoping to get at least a couple thousand
>>
>>1748526
>>1748537
My mother worked for HNR block. You can expect to pay a little higher than that, closer to around $350-400. My mom was guilty of it, but most of the agents usually get done within the first fifteen or so minutes of you sitting down and just bullshit you til they feel they can no longer keep up the guise.
>>
>>1748544
Did you file your W2 wrong?
You should be getting more money back at the end of every year.
Check your W2.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.