[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please tell me to quit being a pussy and leave my fiance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170118-222102.png (116KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170118-222102.png
116KB, 1440x2560px
Someone please tell me to quit being a pussy and leave my fiance and sell our overly expensive house. I've never been so miserable and I'm losing all ambition.
>>
>>1747483
Your fiancè is a bitch. She's holding you back and making you do stupid things like get a mortgage. Life ain't gonna get on its knees and suck your dick, so nut up and dump the bitch.
>>
>>1747532
Thank you sir. Anyone else?
>>
>>1747556
Post pics of her asshole
Then there's no going back
Commit.
>>
>>1747483

Don't be such a cuck and just fucken dump her anon. I can just imagine her smirking slut face after she convinces you to go and do something menial for her that she could have done herself.
>>
>>1747483
You should keep it, marry her, stay with her for two years.

Then she can divorce you and own half of it, all according to plan.
>>
>>1747483
why are you settling for bad pussy and dealing with a shitty personality? go find yourself a cute lil sex slave anonkun
>>
>>1748085
That's what she was but she changed. Has the ass of a goddess but I don't even want to fuck her anymore...
>>
>>1748313
>but I don't even want to fuck her anymore...
then you are finally ready for marriage! kongrats!
>>
>>1747483
Ok Lucas
>>
>>1747483
I need to see a photo of house and gf before I can judge
>>
>>1748313
>>1747556
>>1747483

do it fggot

but tbqh I feel your pain

clingy bitches need an extra effort.
>>
u arent married yet lol wats so hard.
>honey i want to follow my passions
>no! what about the house! ill leave you if you do!!
>okay.
>>
>>1747483
>overly expensive house

Unless you're literally starving or something, there's no such thing.

Cars, clothes, TVs, furniture, travel holidays, rental homes ... can all be too expensive, but not houses.
Again, unless you're literally starving or something.
>>
>>1749979
Naturally, this only applies to fair house prices, and not if you overpaid.
obviously
>>
>>1749979
What? Its like you don't want extra money
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.