[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What are some jobs that pay at least $11-12/hour and I can just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What are some jobs that pay at least $11-12/hour and I can just listen to music or podcasts while I work and nobody gives a fuck? Honestly, bonus points for manual labor (as long as it's year round and not seasonal) because why the fuck wouldn't I want to get paid to listen to audiobooks and get shredded?

Pic related. It's jobs.
>>
>>1745973
I'm not american but I worked in a factory and all i had to do was pack things into shipment boxes. I also did some other things bc in the end I got a little bored. It was pretty nice tho. I would just listen to a lot of podcasts and learn a lot. Pay was ~$24 an hour bc i worked from 15 pm to 11 pm. 1 hour of paid breaks and all the coffe/tea and sodas I could drink.
>>
>>1745973
Mailman
>>
>>1745980
>15 pm to 11 pm
I'm going to assume you mean "1500 to 2300" or "3 pm to 11 pm." Nice, though!
>>1745983
That's a thought.
>>
>>1745995
Yeah mb 3pm to 11pm.

But packing shipments might be what youre looking for.
>>
>>1745973
> Find a Rich-White-People food place like Central Market or Whole Foods
> Apply for Stocker position
>Get paid $14/hr. to move heavy products all over the store
>Full time or part time
>can listen to music or podcasts entire time

Best college job ever desu
>>
>>1745973
Worked a job that basically was baby sitting kids with mental/physical disabilities and teaching them skills. Each kid got two workers 24/7 and had their own apartment. Honestly they were chill AF, made their own food and played video games all day. All I did was give them medication and play WoW/ did college work to kill time. Made $11.25. Best part was the supervision was 24/7 so you could just sleep and make money at night. My co-workers were poor Africans who'd ALWAYS take any shift I didn't want.

I make $32 an hour and still miss that job.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.