[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank you, PUTIN! What pump is next? TRUMP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170119-202315.png (91KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170119-202315.png
91KB, 1080x1920px
Thank you, PUTIN! What pump is next? TRUMP?
>>
What app is that Putin is just getting started btw
>>
>>1744926
Blockfolio, and I'm still bagholding a bit, but most is in TRUMP.
>>
>>1744920

>>1744918

fuck off you shill, you posted the same thing about SHREKcoin
>>
>>1744920
oh wow nice dude

$400 lmfao
>>
File: Screenshot_20170119-211630.png (345KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170119-211630.png
345KB, 1080x1920px
>>1744981
300%, started with $100.
>>1744975
Picrelated
>>
just a question....OP's portfolio is now worth $490...but um...you really believe someone will buy his coins at that price.......? what's the exit strategy?
>>
>>1745040
I could sell ice to an Eskimo, but you might be right, I'll have to feel my way through it. If the price raises, wouldn't it make sense that there is buying pressure?
>>
>>1744920
do you use coinbase to trade? also where do u store all your coins? asking for a nocoiner friend who wants to join
>>
>>1745055
I store in samourai, use yobit to trade, and coinbase to buy more btc.
>>
>>1745059
thanks
>>
>>1745046
my question is, can you say honestly that this """"$490"""""" in putincoin can really be liquidated for that much cash gain? you're bragging about how much you made and yet, you make nothing until you sell.
>>
>>1745071
Uh yes? I'd sell higher later, for btc, and then sell the btc on localbitcoins. Why do people think its so hard to liquidate btc? I've paid rent with bitcoins before, by selling over PayPal and my PayPal card + ATM. I've bought lunch at work with my bitpay card.
>>
>>1745076
anon, do you sell on local to avoid fees from coinbase? also does your wallet only hold btc or can it hold other alt?
>>
>>1745081
I sell on local for the markup, you can sell higher than market price, with little fees. Yobit has a wallet for just about any altcoin, but if you want to store, I'd suggest downloading a wallet, or using a paper wallet for your coin.
>>
>>1745076
but that's the point, BTC is the agreed upon value exchange mechanism, what's the incentive to even hold putin-coin in the first place? why would I pay a more recognized crypto for a less valuable crypto? what is the appeal of putin and why would anyone buy it?
>>
I seriously think you guys a are gutsy and or stupid for throwing a wooden nickel on this meme coins, not even sure if it's nothing but a shill scam
>>
>>1745107
bigger risk, bigger reward
>>
>>1745098
For the same reason that people buy BTC, but I think you're getting into bigger questions. You shouldn't question the crazy of man, just profit from it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.