[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College Electives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Minotaur_Profile.png (103KB, 258x309px) Image search: [Google]
Minotaur_Profile.png
103KB, 258x309px
I have room for 12 hours worth (4 classes) of elective space still left, and my major has made it impossible to minor in anything else, (Which is fine for a STEM degree)

Problem is, I don't want to waste these electives with simple GPA boosters no matter how tempting that is, any suggestions on useful skills that can be gained from certain classes?

>inb4 college is a meme
>>
Compromise, do 2 easy/fun GPA boosters, and find 2 that will introduce/give you some skills, maybe a programming class.
>>
>>1744166
Make one of the throwaway classes lesbian feminist interpretive dance or something like that so you can screw a load of dumb leftist womyn looking for a strong male feminist ally
>>
>>1744173
Yeah this guy probably didn't attend Uni and has probably never seen pussy outside of the internet, ignore that dumb shit.

OP, take some philosophy, logic/reasoning, psychology, or something along those lines. You'll learn more in the introductory courses of those classes than you ever would taking easy as shit GPA boosters or "screwing a load of dumb leftist womyn looking for a strong male feminist ally"
>>
>>1743903
Sociology or Philosophy are good options, I use to get stoned as shit before class and go argue social sciences with professors that like to talk about gnarly shit on a regular basis.
>>
>>1745430
>>1744218
Don't take those bullshit thinker classes unless you plan on actually using them. Truth is just ask around who's the most difficult and interesting professors and why? That professor will usually be pretty cool but the homework and quizzes and tests will be brutal. Also if you want easy classes take art and music because rich people love talking about that shit. Know the difference between Mozart Bach and Beethoven
>>
Economics is nearly always a good choice - studying incentive structures and why modern society works the way it does is just a good thing to know, and it would help you if you end up doing anything /biz/ related
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.