[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished reading this. What are /biz/'s thoughts on it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 900892.jpg (68KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
900892.jpg
68KB, 300x450px
I just finished reading this.

What are /biz/'s thoughts on it?
>>
>>1743362
A waste of valuable time.
>>
what is your opinion on it? what did you learn?
>>
>>1743362
I was planning on getting this because someone recommended it. Was it entertaining? Did you learn anything useful from it?
>>
Faggot op abandoned his own faggy topic, lel
>>
>>1743362
Fucking amazing !!! Love and trust the Efficient Market theory !! Invest in indices using the cost average strategy.
>>
>>1743562
Guys can we be serious for a moment? I want to know if I should read this.
>>
>>1743586
Do you have strong capital ? 50k+ ? Then Yes.

>If no, read something to get going first
>>
>>1743362
YOU are the one who just finished reading it.

Why don't YOU tell us YOUR thoughts on it?

Wtf?
>>
>>1743591
I have more than 100k, could you elaborate on why 'yes'?
>>
>>1743586
I was talking seriously, I think is one of the best investment books you could read. The intelligent investor is also a worthwhile one. The main clause of Malkiel theory is that (in average) people can't beat the market because they are the market. Obviously, there are a few investors than beat it in the long run, but they represent the 0,5%. So, indices are the average of the most valuable companies of a country, therefore if one falls, it goes out of the index by another one. Indices always grow in the long run
>>
>>1743596

Do you really need a stranger on the internet to tell you if you should read a book or not? Jesus Christ, make your own decisions.
>>
>>1743628
>Indices always grow in the long run
very true. just look at the past 100 years. things will keep going up. don't be a sideliner. invest now.
>>
>>1743593
>Wtf?
OP was bullshitting you so he could shitpost. And you revealed your newfaggotry.

Rent a room and go fuck each other, you homos.
>>
>>1743759
no money for rent, send some BTC, faggot!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.