[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are all of these "serial entrepreneurs"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bluewhiskey.png (527KB, 934x473px) Image search: [Google]
bluewhiskey.png
527KB, 934x473px
What the fuck are all of these "serial entrepreneurs" on Instagram ACTUALLY doing?

These guys have millions in exotic cars, travel all over the country but never post anything related to their business. The only hint of where all this money comes from is that they say they are "entrepreneurs"

Most of them are apparently dropouts who never even went to college.

Why are they so secretive about their businesses?

> pic related owns several million in cars, recently purchased a Lamborghini Aventador SV ($530,000) and goes to car meets. Never says anything about his business other than posting motivational things to Instagram.
>>
I did some more digging and apparently this guy made his millions off an app.

I'm guessing his success falls into the realm of lottery winners at this point? He certainly doesn't program himself, so I'm guessing he just got an "idea" and marketed the shit out of something
>>
>>1743301
>Nova Scotian shithole
>having this car

hmmmmmmMMM
>>
>>1743315
>nova scotia

What?
>>
>>1743301
mostly scams.
>>
>>1743343
and i say this as a scammer.
>>
>>1743334
The license plate.

>>1743344
elaborate briefly pls
>>
>>1743345

3 heuristics, but first 2 are most important

1. people who run scams are more likely to show off their flashy money and cars etc than people who run legit businesses. that insecurity is part of what drives us. we want the nice cars and the fame and power etc

2. people who run legit businesses are typically proud to advertise them, or at least show them off to the world as they have built something they are proud of.

3. college dropout. scamming people isn't really hard. inventing new biotech is.

so when you see someone on instagram showing off fancy cars, saying they are an internet entreprenuer, but not revealing how, or being very vague, they are probably a scammer.
>>
The last comment on his IG refers to "IM?"

IM stands for internet marketing.

Internet marketing plus luxury cars equals scamming people.
>>
>>1743309
Even if he did that, he still did better then you.
Everything in business comes down to marketing, so I'd say its much more than just lottery luck.
>>
>>1743357
>>1743363
I understand that but I'm just confused as to where the scam comes in.

is it just like a Nigeria-tier scam for mentally disabled people?

This is kind of off-topic but I checked out the Twitter profiles of a few Black people I went to highschool with. They ALWAYS "retweet" those posts that are like "RETWEET AND FOLLOW TO GET A CHANCE TO WIN AN IPHONE 9", shit like that.
>>
>>1743368

no, by scams i mean deceptive billing or deceptive advertising.

Everyone falls for them. you get some charges on your phone bill or cc bill that you didn't realize you were authorizing, or that you didn't authorize, or that you did but the product doesn't do what it claimed to, or to the extent that it claimed it would, or it does but next month it automatically re-ships, etc, ad infinitum.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.