[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dun´ goofed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

So I massively fucked up a very good chance I had at a government job.

>take entrance exam
>among nearly 1000 people only 10 pass
>need to take a year long training, half the time practical training the other half studying
>faint in the middle of a speech
>when the year is almost done I yell in the middle of a presentation after my partner (a girl who didn´t do shit) interrupts me
>she tries to get me sacked
>higher ups decide to cut me some slack and end my contract due to "poor academic performance" although I din´t really do that bad, but if the girls complaint got any further I could be barred from any government job for life
>took the entrance exam again
>actually passed
>unlike last year hundreds of people passed, after training is done this year less than half of the ones admitted will actually get the job
>since so many people passed theyll have interviews as a sort of filter
>interview is soon
>technically they can´t ask me about the incidents last year, but it could still happen
>pretty sure everyone thats gonna interview me already knows about said incidents

In my favor, that girl was really disrespectful to everyone and she got a bad rep in the practical training (internship) part, also I was the only one from my course that actually applied again to the job instead of assuming I was gonna pass just cause there wasn't any competition.

What should I do?

how should I respond if what I did last year comes up?

Did I fuck up by accepting to go to the interview?

should I have waited some time before applying again?

Bear in mind this is a really high position in my countrys government, you're expected to interact with the president, high government officials and diplomats so what I did is really out of line...
>>
>>1742106
Why should you get the job if you have such poor people skills?
>>
>>1742111
Especially a public service job
>>
>>1742111

Sadly I was the only one that had good language skills and some of the best academic achievements, also, shit was getting too stressing, another guy also yelled at a girl, but not in the middle of class. no one really had good people skills, I had a bad pressure management though.
>>
>>1742106
>good opportunity
>government job
The world needs ditch diggers too
>>
>>1742146
I thought people with no people skills only work government jobs.
>>
>>1742167

Im not American.

It didn´t pay a ton but the pay was still good.
>>
File: 1484615584386m.jpg (100KB, 1024x964px) Image search: [Google]
1484615584386m.jpg
100KB, 1024x964px
>he is jumping through hoops just to get the chance to be a wage cuck
>>
>>1742170
Not true, they do middle management in the private sector
>>
>>1742175
Not a wage cuck but a government salary cuck.
That's the dream mayne.
>>
>>1742176
Private sector is full of clowns that wish they were qualified for government work.
>>
They don't remember, unless you have a very distinctive name
>>
>>1742106
>I'm not qualified for a job
>how do I get that job despite my obvious disqualifying traits that everyone knows about?
mmmhmm
>>
>>1742106
>yell in the middle of a presentation
>I could be barred from any government job for life
how does this work, tell us more about the incident
>>
>>1742902
He raped her, thats what yelling means in eastern europe
>>
>>1742106
If it comes up, just say you've done some soul searching, know why you lost your temper and know what steps you'll take to prevent it from happening again. It helps if you've actually done that of course.
>>
>>1742869

I actually do...
>>
>>1742869

wink
>>
>>1742106
You sound extremely autistic and, as such, should not be anywhere near a government job. You did all of your potential future employers a favor by 'sperging out during a simple fucking speech because you showed that no matter how well you can hide it, you're still a fucking NEET.
>>
This in America? Trump is signing an executive order freezing government hiring tomorrow.
>>
age/country?
>>
>>1744063

26/Malaysia
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.