[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>recruiters contact me and are interested in interviewing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1476255607896.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476255607896.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>recruiters contact me and are interested in interviewing
>do interviews just for practice because why the fuck not
>first round HR phonecall, both women of course
>they tell me not to talk too much in the second round while they talk nonstop, I mean 90% of the talking at minimum by them
>I say the "mhm", "uhuh" every 30 seconds or so to show understanding and that i'm not a fucking rock and covertly hint to let me say something
>they say it's rude and taboo to say the two "words" above and don't do it again

What the fuck? I was having a good laugh after that. Just when you think HR can't get worse. No sympathy when they get automated.

Any recruiter or interview stories? Feel free to share.
>>
>>1741938
You sound like an autist
>>
>>1741943

which part my socially aware friend?
>>
>>1741938

They're trying to sell you to someone else so they think they're "coaching" you.

HR Departments are the most useless branch of any company; devised solely to console SJW faggots.
>>
so this is your way of confronting them for emasculating you?
>>
>>1741945
That you don't know how to interact with women and take control of a situation. It was yourbjob to turn the conversation around on them.
>>
>>1741957
>They're trying to sell you to someone else so they think they're "coaching" you.
Yep right on the dot. I learned nothing from their nonstop drivel and more shallow advice one would get in HS.
I mean the most basic of basic, like have questions fucking ready. I would MAYBE understand if my resume was empty or garbage.

Huge red flag obviously, but getting more common in HR because it fits the SJW narrative I think.

Let me fucking talk if i'm going to interview, it's as if they want to do the exact opposite of their job's objective and turn me away.
What a waste of time. At least it was somewhat entertaining.
>>
>>1741973
>It was yourbjob to turn the conversation around on them
I did at first, just like I always do. They quickly showed annoyance so I let them drone on. HR is picky and give no fucks about your phone autist skills unless they see you are attractive guy. I've interviewed a lot but this was something else. I'm not going to detail the entire interview you contrarian fag.

>how to interact with women
are you autistic enough to care about the gender of the person speaking on the phone? I've done interviews with HR like this dozens of times, same old shit. I would prefer a women first round every-time, much easier to move on. Men in HR, as lacking in numbers as they are, at least try and show some respect and challenge you on first round. Trend is obvious.
>>
>>1742008
>I've done interviews with HR like this dozens of times, same old shit.
And yet you haven't gotten a job yet? And you blame your shitty interview skills on women and SJWs? Jesus Christ you are one delusional moron.
>>
>>1742032
>shitty interview skills
I have big fou (tech) offers. $110k+ at 23. Feel free to not believe me fag, don't care. I've had 4 internships in college, the trends become obvious after a dozen or so interviews in my field.

I made it onto the next round for the above, one of the easiest i've had, don't care for the job at all.
Women are much easier first round, stop trying so hard.

I interview to get better, get off your high horse you delusional cuck. Your cynicism won't get you far.
>>
>start job at new company
>go in day one
>this went well
>get a call that night saying not to come in tomorrow
>wondering what i did wrong
>conclude it could have been a coupel of things
>was on my phone during some cunts farewall cake for maybe 5 minutes
>or made a joke about this girl engineer
>or at the end of the day my direct manager asked me to stay to talk to her, she wasnt there at the end of the day, so i ask her manager and like head of the department where she was "dont worry you can leave"
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>mfw i get paid out $2K for a day of work
>mfw the recruitment agent calls and doesnt even ask for my side lauches into a 15 minute lecture
>think about the money i get paid out and how she probably lost a client
>mfw

The rest of that week was so sick, did my ownd stuff and had hella cash.
>>
>>1742043
>I interview to get better
>openly mocks constructive criticism from HR

you're not getting better, anon.
>>
>>1742050
>openly mocks constructive criticism from HR
I was polite on the phone retard, they reached out to me for the easiest interview I've ever had.

The laughing comes after. I've made some friends with some cool HR guys a while back in college and they even make fun of the above. HR is really bottom of the barrel. Maybe /biz/ doesn't actually get interviews, dunno.

I BARELY talked and already at final round, which makes these shitposts all the more hilarious.
>>
>>1741979
Lolol
>why don't any women want to sleep with me guise?
>I'm good looking I have a BMW wtf
They were trying to help you and you're incapable of receiving help. Maybe you should buy lottery tickets or shoot everyone
>>
>>1742064
>extrapolating this much autism

>They were trying to help you and you're incapable of receiving help
They need my help, that's why they contacted me and pushed me to the final round already.

Why are you kids so butt-hurt? I'm entertained you literally took the time to type out that. You're all wrong.
Go back to /b/ you miserable idiot.
>>
threaten to bite their dicks off
>>
>>1741938
HR phone screenings are literally easy as shit. All it takes is to answer the phone on time, be polite, listen, answer some basic questions, ask some basic questions to show interest, then set up an in-person interview.

The whole point is to make sure you're not a total fuck up and op somehow failed and blames it on SJWs, then makes up a fantasy how he already has a bunch of six figure offers lined up when he has to get defensive.
Fucking pathetic
>>
>>1742095
>HR phone screenings are literally easy as shit
I never implied otherwise. Not even sure what to say to this, lay off the benzos if you take them or just learn to read carefully.

>six figure offers lined up
Literally a compliment. Thanks. Six figures isn't rare in my field or area, nor is it the holy grail. It must hurt to know that some people are more successful than you, I'd understand but I don't cry about delusions.

Get some help, you are fucked in the head.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.