[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right /biz, my marketable skillset is as follows: >crippling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_15084-images(3)2053851434.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15084-images(3)2053851434.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
All right /biz, my marketable skillset is as follows:

>crippling lonliness
>depression
>getting fucked over by women
>total lack of motivation
>managing personal finances
>high school / early college levels of C++, C#, Visual Basic, Python, Html, CSS, and PHP
>giving up on everything early
>shitposting
>lack of any friends
>social anxiety
>possible autism

How do I use these highly desireable skills to start a business that will earn enough to pay off the debt my exs / college left me, get a house, and allow me to stop wagecucking 50+ hours a week?
>>
buy trumpcoin and shill shitcoins
>>
>>1741934
Can I shill altcoins while e-whoring for double the profits?
>>
>>1741933
Web development
>>
>>1741946
Serious post.
Ive considered it before but Ive never figured out how to make the jump from school assignments to practical applications.
>>
>>1741933
Theres a difference between knowing when to stop, and just being a complete loser. You fall to the latter, men like you hardly succeed in business.
Its not to late to correct yourself, however if you are to do so, you best start now.
>>
>>1741962
Practice building your own websites. Build up a portfolio.
>>
>>1741969
Thats kind of what I mean about practical applications versus school assignments. No one wants to see a website that only coordinates what students are in what class with basic GET functions, or how to sort a deck of cards using a binary tree with C++.
>>
>>1741964
Fuck man, I know. I do shit like planning on 100% a game, and then stopping after only a few hours after the main story. Or plan a huge 10 story castle in Minecraft and get bored after the first 4 floors + basement storage
>>
>>1741933
> high school / early college levels of C++, C#, Visual Basic, Python, Html, CSS, and PHP
like eery pajeet (and they're probably better than you)

>depression
>crippling lonliness
>lack of any friends
>social anxiety
>possible autism

you don't want to start a business or find a job. you want ta escape your current situation and circumstances. seek for professional help. take a year off to get your shit together and find out what you really want to do in your life. best wishes.
>>
>>1742034
Depression is totally a marketable skill, I just need to find a market
>>
>>1742034
>take a year off
and sit around homeless with shit on my ass because I don't even have toilet paper? Nice plan
>>
>>1742055

> and sit around homeless with shit on my ass because I don't even have toilet paper? Nice plan

that doesn't mean he's not allowed to work.
>>
>>1742062
What would I be taking a year off from, if not working?
>>
>>1741933
You could write a book with all of your misery and failure, setup a booth, charge people to look at the book so that they can make fun of you.
>>
>>1742068
Genius! I like you, you can make fun of me for free
>>
>>1742066
work and travel year. easy to get as student. or go to therapy. or write rassistic sex fandom of celebrities. for example:

"miley cyrus and the nazi zombies from the fuhrer bunker of endless sex"

"lady gaga and dildo 3000 fuck machine terminator"

that's too much for me. over 'n' out
>>
>>1742085
Nah, Id rather keep working in my 3-foot wide hole than write fanfiction. I get a chair, a fan, a power outlet, and my phone to shitpost from. Service is shitty down here though
>>
Fuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.