[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Spain entrepreneurship hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 123412341234.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123412341234.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
I live in spain and im making about 150€ average each month with a youtube channel. It's slowly growing, I get decent views, but the CPM is bad, so im not making much.

Anyway, I have around 1600€ on my adsense account, it has been more than a year since I started, and I still haven't put my bank details to withdraw the money. I want to create a new bank account so its not shared with my parents and I have been delaying it since lazyness, but im getting one opened soon.

Problem is, as soon as I enter the bank account I would need to sign up as an "AUTONOMO" or whatever you call this in your country. There is something called "CUOTA DE AUTONOMOS" which entrepreneurs have to pay. Apparently the first 6 months is like 50€/month, then it's fucking like 280€/month or something like that. Can you fucking believe it? So all the people that are making small gains online like me, are FUCKED. Imagine making on average 150€, getting 50€ removed, then if in 6 to 1 year you still haven't created a business that is making 280€+ consistently you are basically lossing money. This is insane, which is why a lot of people don't report shit while they are making small gains under minimum wage, problem is, there is a possibility that you end up recieveing a letter, paying a fee + getting your bank accounts frozen.

What the fuck do I do? I want to get that fucking money ASAP on my bank and celebrate my "success" in jewtube, but I don't want to end up fucking by the taxmen, and of course, I don't want to lose money while im working hard on my fucking content.

I've heard in USA you don't pay shit until you are making X amount, sounds great. Of course if you get cancer or something you go bankrupt, here it's "free" but as you can see, they fuck people like me over... you simply can't win in this world without being rich no matter where you are.

Anyway let's stick to the topic. What can I do in my position?
>>
>>1741900
SUCK MORE DICKS
>>
>>1741904
This is why /biz/ is dead
>>
>>1741971
>posts on 4chan expecting no shitposting
>>
>>1741900
Why can't u make a normal acct?
>>
Hah, I know what you mean. I had a similar problem with the Dutch IRS. I wanted to put my website in a limited liability corporation (in case of lawsuits). And by default the IRS wants me to pay a salary of 44k to myself. Which is insane.

I had to talk with the IRS to get out of it. You should just call them and ask them for help.
>>
>>1741994
But that said, I don't think you need a business bank account for YouTube. Especially if it's not more than a hobby. Can't you just open a private bank account?
>>
>>1741994
I've heard if you don't report anything, chances are you will never get discovered if you stay under 3000€, but i think this year i can surpass 3000€...

ive heard you can win a trial in case shit gets real if you make under minimum wage

>Can't you just open a private bank account?
You can use any account you want... so what? the IRS or whatever is called in spain, can see you are recieving money if they find out
>>
Haha, wow, Spain sucks
In America you don't pay shit until about 6k-10k a year, and not even much then. If you make a loss, you don't pay. Hell you can even carry forward losses, and write off shitloads of stuff and show an operational loss or break even and actually still make money.

So entrepreneurs that lose money still have to pay ~$310 a month? No wonder you guys don't have jobs. Seriously.
>>
Can you argue that you are not autonomo, but rather employed by youtube, or adsense? If they try to fine you just tell them they don't think it be like it is but it do.
>>
File: pp3.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pp3.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>>1742605
I can't argue shit. The law says I must report everything, even if some months I literally make 0€.. just lol.

>>1742520
There is a period of grace where you pay 50€ the first 6 months or i think up to 1 year, so this means you are fucked if you are not making 300+ in a year otherwise you are lossing money. It's like the state chooses your business is not viable after 1 year. I understand before creating a business you should have a planning etc, but online gains are different. It's like the state doesn't want you make that kind of money (0-300€) for a long period. They hate that NEETs like me can live with their parents and enjoy ad revenue. Fuck them, im not paying shit. Im going to create my bank account, state that's a familiar account, and get the payments and pray that I don't get buttfucked. If I start making more money i'll have to sign up and start paying the fucking Quota. What else I can do?

How does the LLC shit work? Some say "Just create a LLC in Washintong bro" but it can't be that easy can it?

>So entrepreneurs that lose money still have to pay ~$310 a month? No wonder you guys don't have jobs. Seriously.

That's it. Then again, in USA you go bankrupt if you need to go to the hospital etc. To sum it up: you cant win in life if you are not rich.
>>
>>1741971
It's actually dead since admins won't quarantine cryptoshit AND there's no incentive for people who've made it to post here.
>>
>>1743011
I bought 20 BTC back then when everyone was talking about how bitcoin was a meme and dead, so I thank /biz/ for the bitcoin threads otherwise I would have missed that one.

But yeah posting quality is overall shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.