[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the ideal age to move out of your parents house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 931.jpg (31KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
931.jpg
31KB, 660x574px
What's the ideal age to move out of your parents house according to /biz/?
>>
>>1740887
When youre able to buy your own place :^)
>>
>>1740894
Why would I cuck myself by not renting?
>>
>>1740887
Suck on the titty til the titty goes dry.
>>
What's the ideal number of times for you to keep making this thread
>>
>>1740887

Any older than that and you are missing out on valuable life skills that will make you independent
>>
File: xy8UFnG.png (42KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
xy8UFnG.png
42KB, 481x406px
>>1740906
>>
40-49
>>
>>1740887
I was 21 and it felt like the right time.
I could finally have all the sex i wanted and do all the drugs i wanted and sleep at weird hours.
By sex i mean masturbating untill my arm dislocated itself (true story) and by drugs i mean smoking pot all day
>>
It's not an age thing, it's based on financials
>>
>>1740971
What would you do differently this time around
>>
>>1740887
never, if you can help it

rent is a huge drain on finances and lmao if you think youll get a mortgage straight out of your folks' house. stay living at home as long as you can. it's not like previous generations didnt do it, moving out ASAP is a boomer thing from an era where houses were incredibly cheap and jobs were genuinely shifting away (physically) from where they once were.
>>
File: eggs.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>1740894
fpbp
>>
>>1740976
Im 29 and wouldnt do anything different.
Well i would do a lot of things differentlly if i could have the oppurtunity but not the moving out part. 21 is a good age but like anon a few posts above me said its all about your finances
>>
>>1740887
WHEN you have no debt and can live comfortably in your own home.
>>
>>1740980
But it sucks

I don't enjoy it
>>
>>1740887
18-24
>>
>>1740887
I moved out at 14
>>
File: I aint fucking with you.jpg (50KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
I aint fucking with you.jpg
50KB, 620x465px
>>1740887
I moved out, out of my parents house when I was one year old. Took care of me ever since.
>>
Until they kick you out. Having parents who are willing to provide for you past 18 is truly a blessing, you can do so much without having to pay rent/mortgage, and you won't become lonely.
>>
>>1740887
18, builds character and makes you appreciate how comfy you had it
>>
>>1740887
If you have the financial means to move out for college, do it then. If not, move out right after graduating college.
>>
>>
>>1740887
Depends... I'm 24... Still at home... Mom and dad are gods... They have medium/low salary... Never complain... Mom cooks cleans all the Mom type shit... Have younger brother... We prob earn more than parents... pay low rent monthly... 15% of income... Doesn't want me to leave... I don't want to leave other than to make getting sex easier... Don't really have anywhere near enough for own home... Will not rent another property like a cuck... Will probably stay till I can buy own property outright.. But expecting to leave around 30
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.