[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He ACTUALLY goes on an anime imageboard to get financial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-01-18_04-37-30.png (62KB, 997x676px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-18_04-37-30.png
62KB, 997x676px
>He ACTUALLY goes on an anime imageboard to get financial advice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You do realize over half this board is unemployed, correct?
>>
>>1740622
buy doge short xpy
>>
>>1740622
Better to be a NEET than a wagecuck.
>>
>>1740622
so you're saying the people here have 8 hours a day more than normal people to research investments
>>
>>1740622
i have seen a lot of advice here that's completely valid in the proper context. but a lot's of times when simply regurgitating lines from books the context is lost.
>>
>>1740685
This is actually a meme. Jobs can be fun and educational.
>>
>>1740692
If they were fun and educational people would do them for free.

Being a wagecuck is the lowest form of servitude that a man can endure in the post-modern world.
>>
>>1740685
>>1740702
>these are the people you discuss investing with

Lol go beg mom for tendies
>>
File: slaves.jpg (56KB, 1484x733px) Image search: [Google]
slaves.jpg
56KB, 1484x733px
>>1740702
>Being a wagecuck is the lowest form of servitude that a man can endure in the post-modern world.
not really
>>
>>1740726
Begging mom for money and never moving out is better lol
>>
>>1740719
>>1740728
Nice projection there, faggot.

I'm not a NEET. I'm self-employed and my family is rich enough that I don't even have to work if I don't want to.

I have more respect for actual NEETs than wagecucks though. I honestly laugh at how pathetic and cucked you guys are (with a few exceptions such as senior managers, CEOs, etc...)
>>
>>1740734
>self employed is less of cucking than being a wagie

Lol okay

You're the same cuck but to clients, except you don't get health insurance hahaha
>>
>>1740702
>If they were fun and educational people would do them for free.

I enjoy programming so I was doing it for free for myself in free time

Now I'm getting paid to do it while still having fun

What did this retard mean by this?
>>
>>1740736
He's a "self employment" meme retard. There's quite a few of those.

He thinks now that he's dealing directly with clients instead of a boss he's somehow le free man now
>>
>>1740735
Nice try fag. I only work when and if I feel like it. I have several businesses that I've started thanks to my family. I stand to inherit a small fortune anyway so one day I will probably hire wagecucks like you to wash my car and polish my shoes.

Enjoy the cuck life.
>>
>>1740741
>I only work when I feel like it

Okay neet roleplayer lol

So what do you do specifically? What are your businesses?
>>
>>1740741
Busy making up your business?

Lol neets these days
>lol I only work when I feel like it, my 5 businesses run themselves
>>
>>1740742
op baited himself kek
>>
>>1740741
LMAO he actually left when he got called out

HAHAH im sorry neet ill be nice if you come back
>>
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>1740798
>>>/r9k/

LOL
>>
>>1740741
HAHAHAHAHAHAH NEET

ur taking too long to research your "business" lmfao
>>
>>1740823
>wagecuck cope

NEETs master race.. we make our money by shilling and trading
>>
>>1740835
I wonder how many people commited suicide when their BTC stops triggered overnight LOL
>>
>>1740839
its at $900, hardly anything to commit suicide about, especially if you got in early.

The ones with LONG positions on margin are most likely the suicidal ones
>>
>>1740742
>>1740747
>>1740795
>>1740823
Fucking LOL at this pathetic wagecuck replying 4 times to my post.

Does your boss know you're using the internet? Get back to work wagescum.
>>
>>1740851
LOL gave up thinking of what your business was/
>>
>>1740852
>implying I'd bother telling a loser like you

Now get back to work. Those burgers aren't going to flip themselves.
>>
>>1740855
lol go beg mommy for tendies roleplayer
>>
>tfw underemployed
and why does getting a job take so fucking long? Even when I do get callbacks, the process takes like a month and is full of repetitive bullshit. Why can't they just schedule an interview immediately?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.