[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Ok , heres the deal I´m fucking tired of being a noncoiner,
I´ve tried to buy some bitcoins on localbitcoins using paypal
but its seems I can get scammed for using such method,
Is there any place where I can buy bitcoin with security and
a guaranty that the deal will get done properly without any scams using paypal or other ease method.
*breathes heavily
>>
>>1740013
nope.

you are an idiot

go fuck yourself faggot
>>
coinbase.
>>
>>1740028
Country not supported , can I still use it ?
>>
Virwox does paypal
https://www.deepdotweb.com/buy-bitcoins-with-paypal-credit-cards/
Horrendous fees though
>>
kraken
>>
>>1740013
or skype me:

george.bush194
>>
>>1740013
Just use a debit card and buy from a reliable person from the same country and buy small bits every time so you can accumulate a reputation.
>>
coinbase closes my account as soon as i verify my bank transfers

kraken wants my SSN. get fucked, kraken

why is is so god damn hard to buy bitcoin?
>>
>>1741314
What kind of shit country do you live in?
>>
https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=a8RQeje4d3r

Just use paxful.
>>
http://www.coindesk.com/china-bitcoin-exchange-central-bank-regulation-violation/

I'd wait for Bitcoin to hit bottom before you buy, however you choose to buy.

I'd recommend Bitstamp myself.
>>
>>1741332
Affiliate link, kek
>>
>>1741314
US
>>
>>1741314
i can sell you some if you are willing to take some risk. i have offered it to an other anon but he never came thru. i can't help with the security, because either you open yourself up to scamming or i do. but i have to give my identity to you (my paypal, with my card linked and verified) which i would definitely not like smeared shit all over for a few $.

and in the unlikely case you try to pretend i scammed you for shits and giggles i can just post the transaction link to blockchain.info to prove you are a lying nigger (yeah you would have to post a btc receive address and the amount you want to buy here for everyone to see beforehand otherwise it wouldn't prove a thing i guess).

but if you don't want to deal i fully understand. if you feel adventurous tho with a few $ i'm kind of excited to try this.
>>
Stick that Bitcoin up your......

Oh wait nevermind.

It doesn't exist.
>>
>>1741683
somewhat interested.

ive used bitcoin in the past, but all through coinbase, so im no expert.

looking to buy 50 USD worth of btc
>>
you're gonna pay a 20% surcharge or thereablouts if you try to use an online escrow service like paxful.

just put the money in a bank account and use coinbase or gildera or something like that. you can get a small amount like 50 or 60usd instantly if you use your card instead of the bank account directly (or you could in the past)
>>
>>1742756
sorry sold at localbitcoins last night. it went lightning fast without a hitch can recommend.
only had to confirm my email. the guy i did business with was cashforbtc. paypal charged a 4-5% on the purchase the assholes, but that was it. i still got decent money for them.
>>
>>1740013
Iconomi is the next big thing. If you know how big Forex is, now imagine the same thing for cryptos and currencies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.