[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: qtddtot.png (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
qtddtot.png
8KB, 284x177px
how does credit score work? i noticed when i owned my card 500$ my score went up 3 points. now that i paid it off in one shot my score went down 3 points. so i have to stay in a certain debt to keep my score high?
>>
>>1739053

The credit score is to show that you can have debt, and manage it correctly over time.

It's processed monthly. When you paid your entire amount down it calculates as no debts on record.

Creditors don't want to see that you have an account, and have never borrowed. At least that is what it looks like to them.

Protip: You'll need more than a revolving credit line to establish any real credit.
>>
>>1739053
How do you transition from full time worker to full time student?
>>
>>1739053
"Credit Score" is basically a measure of goypoints with the banks.

If you hold no balance, you're a bad goy and won't make the banks any money. Banks hate people like you.

Holding a balance shows that you're willing to play the goy games, thus you get rewarded with a higher goyscore. If you miss a payment, you become a bad goy and get a penalty to your goyscore.
>>
>>1741743
can I get massive, private student loans with no good goy points?
>>
>>1740510

Bullshit. Pay your debt every month and accrue no interest and you credit score will go up.

You don't want to have a balance at all at the end of the month
>>
i want to buy trumpcoins but i have to have bitcoins to buy trumpcoins.

how do i start buying bitcoin and transfer it to trumpcoin?
>>
>>1741821

He's right. OP, believe the teenage wannabe bitcoin trader over the loan officer who works with the credit bureaus everyday.
>>
>>1741912
Go to a bitcoin atm or look on localbitcoins.

Is taking out a student loan and going to college worth it? I have high test scores but a low gpa. Also, how much should I be looking to pay for college? And what's a good major?
>>
Aren't regular IRA's better than Roth IRA's since it will grow and compound faster, being the bigger initial sum, and be taxed after its growth?
>>
>>1741912
the way i did was blockchain. you buy it there, and then from there you send it to the exchange (yobit or ccex, same shit) and you trade them for trump coins.

heres the problem...nobody tells you how to fuckin sell them back. I transfered my bullshit through circle, but that company doesn't do transfers anymore.

so thats my question. how do i sell bitcoin back to usd
>>
File: laugh black woman.jpg (71KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
laugh black woman.jpg
71KB, 640x654px
>>1741743
>goypoints
>mfw
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.