[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're transported to Jew York City in the 80s >you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (33KB, 817x756px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33KB, 817x756px
>you're transported to Jew York City in the 80s
>you come across Donald Trump at a mcdonalds
>He says, "Hey kid, I like the cut of your jib. Let's do business."
>he offers you a million dollars for startup capital

What do you do with the money, /biz/?
>>
Run for President of the United States
>>
>>1738435
i would go to tg or qst if i want to do role playing games.
>>
>>1738435

make a dick sucking machine
>>
500k into Trumpcoin
500k into marketing
>>
>>1738435
short PRAN
>>
>>1738435
Take the money, disappear, and live off 20k per year for the next 50 years til I run out of money.
>>
>>1738435

Buy gold and wait 30 years while flipping burgers at BurgerKing
>>
>>1738478
are you retarded, jsut get 1m in dividend stocks
>>
>go to africa
>scout long-distance runners
>make them sign very unfair contracts
>????
>kek
>>
Buy Microsoft shares.
Buy Apple shares.
Buy Google shares.
Buy Berkshire Hathaway shares.
Buy BTC day one.

Become richest man alive.
>>
As /biz/ how I should invest the money
>>
>>1738435
Invent bitcoin and then invest all my money in it.
>>
Live at home to save money
Wait until the 2010s
Post on /biz/
>>
>>1738435
Invest it in the S&P and become richer than him.
>>
>>1738526
>Buy shares
>Become richest man alive.
No way that's going to work. All those companies listed only have a minority of their stock freely available. But it's the 80s! Buy out Gates and Allen before they go public with Microsoft, then *become* the inventor of Windows. Hire Larry Page and Sergey Brin straight out of college and *become* Google. Partner up with Zuckerberg at Harvard and *become* Facebook. *Become* the company that introduces iPhones. *Become* the owner of the World Trade Center who insured his building in Summer 2001 against terrorism.

You have a lot of opportunities at hand and you want to buy shares and sit on them? Seriously?
>>
>>1738435
Assuming I know the future?

Find Grandpa Bill who is top executives at Microsoft. Tell him lol, let's go windows. Bill Gates gonna be YUGE. Make billions, cash out in dot com boom and help my friends and family die rich or wealthy and happy.

Become angel investor and philanthropic.

Help The Don win America in 2016.
>>
>>1738790
>*Become* the owner of the World Trade Center who insured his building in Summer 2001 against terrorism.

what did he mean by this
>>
>>1738435
make a hotel or whatever else racks in thousands per person. maybe even an upscale restaurant in a white area.
>>
>>1738435
and id use that profit to make another business. cant really make a chain store without knowing if the first one is successful.
>>
>>1738899
that it was an inside job
>>
>distribute crack to the black communities
>>
>>1738752
Nice meme. Even if he invested in SP500, he would have to time the bottom, avoid paying taxes somehow, and spend almost nothing.
>>
Hmm, don't think I'd take the money since he's likely to cheat me somehow, leave me holding the bag. He's got a track record for that
>>
>>1738435
Put a bunch in Berkshire and hath, keep some for bitcoin, use the rest to live modestly
>>
>>1739379
This desu. Also put 500k in the s&p between then and about mid 90s get a great return and then meet mark at Harvard and tell him I can help him start up the company better than Shawn parker
>>
>>1738478
This made me chuckle. Thanks anon.
>>
buy $1million of berkshire hathaway
>>
>>1738435
Trump has literally never given anyone startup capital.

and he probably didn't have a million dollars in the 80's, that's about when he started declaring bankruptcy once a year.
>>
>>1740628

just for reference as well, it was about $260 / share back then. that wouldve got you about 3846 shares.

now they'd be worth $930 million
>>
>>1739143
If he didn't time the bottom he'd be about where he currently is.
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-09-03/should-donald-trump-have-indexed-
>>
>>1738899
that bush did it
>>
Spend 300k on acid and music instruments, 200k for a rainy day, other 500k in berkshire hathaway.
>>
>>1738435
invent AOL
>>
>>1738790
>*Become* the owner of the World Trade Center who insured his building in Summer 2001 against terrorism.
so good
>>
i will buy trumpcoin
>>
i would invent cryptocurrency and get it to overtake the US dollar and then use my unlimited power to stop 9/11. thus america is 100 years in the future by the time 2017 comes around. life and liberty for planet earth
>>
Take the money and give 10% of it to a nigger gang to assassinate him, pay the other 90% on completion
>>
File: 1484547397718.png (284KB, 408x414px) Image search: [Google]
1484547397718.png
284KB, 408x414px
>>1740629
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.