[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

credit card fraud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I work at a financial institute. What is stopping me from noting down customers credit cards and doing shit with it?
I was thinking maybe sell the info, or order shit and resell it on classifieds.

I also have access to 2 of my friends cards who are going away on a trip and told me to do something with it.
How can I monetize this? and what are the risks?
>>
>>1736518
The actual skimmed card numbers are only worth $1-2 dollars each. It's worthless info. They're are tens of millions of card numbers, and they're stolen millions more at a time by direct hacks to store databases. Endpoint skimmers are last decade's news.

Buying shit with your own card numbers is a good way to get your ass caught. They'll eventually figure out, and quite quickly, that every stolen card hit the same POS and come down on them. You'll be investigated. That's why these people operate in rings. Stolen numbers are re-printed onto physical cards, then they go on shopping sprees in other states.

The risks? Almost none if you're out of your area. If the card swipes, you've got a free TV at Best Buy. If they say they need to "check with a manager" and take your card it flagged as stolen and they're stalling for the cops to arrive. Run like hell to your car, parked in a different lot. (Because they will try to get your plate number.)

Your face will be caught clearly on multiple cameras, so as long as you deal with that it's usually free cake.
>>
>>1736518
>and what are the risks
Getting fucked in your ass by Tyrone.
>>
>>1736572
some great info here thanks for sharing.
Now How would I go about cashing out a few thousand dollars from my friends credit card (hes on a trip and asked me to do it) without physically going to a store and risking getting my face caught etc?
I was thinking of buying either bitcoins and transfer it to a few different addresses or maybe order a bunch of stuff from amazon or giftcards and collect them before he comes back?

Thoughts?
>>
>>1736518

kill yourself you piece of shit
>>
>>1736640
>How would I go about cashing out a few thousand dollars from my friends credit card (hes on a trip and asked me to do it)

may I asked why the fucking fuck he would ask his friend to cash out a few grand from his credit card?

?????????????????
>>
Want to know how I can tell you are from poor genetic stock?
>>
>>1736744
Free money. His insurance will cover the loss due to "identity fraud"
>>
>>1736744
Because he's out of town and has an alibi to tell the bank that he "must have dropped that card at the airport."

>>1736640
There are few places that will let you buy BTC in any real quantity with a credit card without verification, specifically because of all the fraud. They'll want a matching ID. If you find some shady-as-fuck foreign seller that enjoys getting fucked righteously by credit card scams every single day go for it. And let me know. There are anonymizing services everywhere that'll filter coins.

There is always a risk buying. Your IP is going to be recorded, so make damn sure you're on public wifi at a McDonalds or something. Gift cards will be tracked when they are used. Any address that you use to have merchandise will be investigated, so you have to have a safe drop location. There are lots of ways to fuck up.

Buying shit online and using their "in store pickup" is honestly probably the easiest. You do it at a store hours from home, bigger the better. All you have to do is walk in and pick up the order, prepaid. If you have the receipt printed you usually don't even need to show the card, or be asked for an ID.

That way you're in and out in just a few minutes, and no one will be suspect if you leave your hat and shades on walking in from outside. You're just another annoyed customer that wants to be in and out as fast as possible. Or a heavy coat and a stocking cap if you're in a cold as fuck state. Just be sure not to wear the same coat you wear every damn day, with the giant team mascot on the back. Security footage is usually low-quality as shit, but some dipshits are still recognizable from 50'.

And resist the urge to look up. I'm sure you've noticed the TV and the bright red light mounted above the door at every retail chain. It's incredibly hard to resist the urge to look up at motion and a bright red light above you, and almost everyone looks at that screen without thinking. It's a trap, on purpose.
>>
>>1736786
Humm. How about setting up an item but over price it on eBay and use that card to buy it?

Or create a website /Shopify. List some overpriced shit and use the card to buy it.
>>
I live in Texas and can tell you exactly how to do it. I've done it and if it's a Capital One card I can guarantee 5 times the limit on the card...
>>
>>1736518
>and what are the risks?
You mean besides the years in prison and the various felonies on your record?
>>
>>1737869
Fuck you criminal nigger
>>
>>1736518
If plan on commiting a crime. Don't fucking announce it on the internet.
>>
File: 2017-01-17--000370.png (553KB, 854x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2017-01-17--000370.png
553KB, 854x575px
>>1736518

https://youtu.be/6Hv-SDEwXP4?t=144
>>
>>1736786
Can't they buy some other low-profile coin and then exchange it for Bitcoin later?
Or are those places (that sell obscure cryptos) tight on security as well?
>>
>>1736518
Nothing but prison.

If u are that tempted quit now. Asking how to commit a felony on a shitposting underwater meme trading board is your first move and you already fucked up...
>>
>>1738186
kek
>>
Just buy software licenses and sell them to pajeets. How can you lose?! :D
>>
>>1738186
What add on is that to make your YouTube look like that?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.