[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I happen to know one of the guys that "work" in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1484513009338.jpg (26KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484513009338.jpg
26KB, 1024x1024px
I happen to know one of the guys that "work" in the scene that buys tutorials from Udemy, Lynda, etc. to put them on torrent sites.
He has about 10k Udemy courses and told me that if I want one and he has it, he'll send it to me.

I need something to make a few quick bucks online starting from nothing (zero budget), and was wondering which skill I can learn to make some money in the short term.
I'm not looking for anything serious like programming that would take me months to years to even start earning. Just some "internet hustle" kind of thing.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Take a sales course on Udemy and remake it
>>
>>1735123
I'm ESL, so I'm not sure it'll be very comprehensible
>>
Idk how well these would actually work, but Web Design and Social Media Marketing are the first things that come to mind.
>>
>>1736818
Are they quick enough to learn?

Because I'm already learning a serious skill for long term gains, but it takes time and I need something I can do now (even for a small amount of money).

Would web design take a long time to be on a level where I can compete with the thousands of third-worlders and their super-low rates (plus first-worlders and their higher rates)?

Social Media Marketing is a pretty wide range of things. What do you mean exactly?
>>
Bumping from page 10
>>
Webdesign is always solid if you can sell yourself well. Start with HTML, CSS, PHP/MYSQL

In the End you can learn TYPO3. In Germany you can make tons of money if you are a skilled in TYPO3.
>>
>>1739297
I know, but that would require time and effort to learn, and is more of a medium-long term thing.
I'm already learning a skill for the long term and I need something to do now.
Don't care if it doesn't make me a living wage (as long as it's not Pajeet-tier pay that I can make by panhandling on the street in half the time). It just needs to be relatively quick to learn to get on a level decent enough to make money.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.