[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an edge to make millions of dollars off the foreign currency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 9

File: 100.gif (40KB, 468x441px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
40KB, 468x441px
I have an edge to make millions of dollars off the foreign currency market, but I'm broke penniless at the moment.

Where can I find a stranger online who can invest in me?
>>
>>1733543
No you don't faggot.
You don't even believe in it yourself. If you did you would already have sold every single last thing you owned and doubled the money
sage
>>
File: hush-money.jpg (21KB, 325x188px) Image search: [Google]
hush-money.jpg
21KB, 325x188px
I'm sure it is nothing anyone with that kind of money isn't doing already.

But if it is insider trading, you will be the one doing life for it. Your buddies will be long gone.
>>
>>1733554
Anon. Let me just put it like this. I sacrificed all my life on my trading, that's how much I believe in myself. And it's not just a belief, I do actually have an special edge.

I'm making this post because I have 5 dollars left to eat tomorrow and the only thing I have left that I could sell is a $100 tablet, however I need the tablet to trade. It's really difficult to trade from my slow shitty old iphone 4, so I'm doing my best to not having to sell that.

Believe it or not, but I'm more concerned right now about having enough to trade than eating.
>>
>>1733574
>I sacrificed all my life on my trading
>I do actually have an special edge
>I still only have 5 dollars and trade on a fucking tablet
No. you don't have an edge
>>
>>1733556
Not inside trading.

It's just that I've been doing this so intensely and obsessively that I ended up developing an edge.
>>
>>1733575
Just so you know, in order to succeed you need and edge AND some capital. I don't have the latter.
>>
>>1733581
Obviously because you fucking suck at trading
>>
>>1733543
make a good fake business plan
small business loan
invest instead of fake business plan
???
profit
>>
>>1733582
You need money in order to make money. I'm not broke because I suck at trading, I'm broke because I have no external support.
>>
>>1733574
I work a minimum wage job full time and invest small portions of my money every week (Whatever I can afford) and I have more money then you and more invested then you do. You should get a job and stop asking for handouts.
>>
>>1733590
>hurr durr im a genius in math why wont people give me money life is cruel
>>
>>1733543
>>1733581
You can try sucking some dicks to amass capitals.
>>
>>1733590
>need money in order to make money
If that was true (it's not), then literally how retarded are you for "sacrificing all your life on trading" without having the money needed?
>>
>>1733586
Your idea is actually not bad. Here's the problem though, my situation is more complicated than you might think. Let me just sum up and say that I can't legally borrow any money whatsoever. I can't get credit card, open bank account, etc. Nothing.

My only two options is money from family, or money from strangers online. My family can't help anymore, they're having financial difficulties themselves.
>>
>>1733604
Yeah, you're lying. No one give this anon any money.
>>
>>1733606
He's probably on disability because he's schizophrenic.

he also thinks he has a great plan to get rich because he's schizophrenic.

He can't get loans because he's schizophrenic.
His family won't help him because he's schizophrenic.

People online won't help him because he's got no evidence that he's not just schizophrenic.

really the deck is stacked against him, as it should be.
>>
>>1733592
That's a topic I've discussed and had some debate with some of my family before. My answer is, I can't do both, it's just impossible (I've tried before). I either only trade, or get a job.

I'm so involved into this journey already, that getting a job would be pretty much like giving up on my potential as a trader.

And I'm a daytrader, not an investor. I'm connected doing my technical analysis and actively trading easily more than 12 hours a day.
>>
>>1733543
>Where can I find a stranger online who can invest in me?
how are you gonna suck his dick through your pc display?
>>
>>1733602
I don't see as "retarted". I took a big risk on myself because I always saw the potential.

Of course things didn't go as planned and as fast as I thought it would. Trading is extremely difficult.

Anyway, I'm on my early 30's, I already considered myself old and very behind in life. I was working construction and hating myself and everything the minute I wake up and had to go to work.

I decided to quit and immerse 100% on trading. I said to myself: I'd rather go broke trying than to continue living like this.

And this is what happened, I went broke. (Not that I had anything considerable to lose anyway)

Let me tell you, I have 5 bucks to eat tomorrow and I regret nothing.

I fucking love trading and think about it 24/7, and despite all the stress and pressure for not having enough for basic needs, you what makes me calm?

It's that I have the fucking edge and I'm gonna make it. I worked hard for it though.
>>
>>1733609
Not schizophrenic or on disability.

OCD though. But I use that to my advantage. I confess I'm obsessed with technical analysis.

The forex market is highly predictable.
>>
>>1733639
You don't have an edge. If you had an edge you could easily multiply that $5 with leverage. There are many brokers that offer $0 min deposit with as high as 3000:1 leverage.

You want to try to scam /biz/raelis of their hard-earned shekels by pretending to be a trading genius. People like you come here all the time.
>>
>>1733606
An investor wouldn't even need to give me any money. They'd just need to let me trade their account.
>>
>>1733634
>all that shit
Doesn't change that you still only have 5$ and trade on an ipad. You suck at trading, there's nothing else to it

>>1733641
>scam
I think he's honestly just retarded
>>
>>1733644
>An investor wouldn't even need to give me any money. They'd just need to let me trade their account.
um.
these are the same things when you fail.
>>
>>1733641
Anon. Multiply $5 on 1000:1 is doable. Not easy though.

It requires a lot of patience and most importantly, time. I don't have time, that's my problem.

When I say that I need money in reality I'm trying to say that I need to buy some time.

I don't need a lot of money to turn things around, yes I can trade 1000:1, but my point is that I don't even have the basic minimum to survive at the moment.

If you gave me that 5 bucks, and told me "here you have several months to grow from that. Your rent and food is on me." and I just sat comfortably without having to worry how I'm gonna eat, then yes, sure, I can grow and compound from that 5 fucking bucks and I'm not even exaggerating. But.... that's not the reality right now.
>>
>>1733665
Here's the deal: I have time and money, as well as experience in the fx markets. Show me your edge and I'll trade it for six months and give you 60% of the profits. Then, when you have enough money to trade comfortably, I will back off and you will give me 20% of your earnings for 5 years.

Except for the fact that you don't really have an edge. No one is going to let you trade on their account or give you any money without any proof of your abilities.
>>
>>1733648
You're being very shortsighted and making judgments without knowing the whole story.

It's like as if in the early 2000's you had turned to Elon Musk after he blew his first three attempts at lunching a rocket to space in the beginning of SpaceX. And said to him: "You're losing millions of dollars. You haven't made a single successful rocket lunch yet. Now you're looking for more investors. You suck at this business."

Fast forward to present day, the guy is putting satellites into space and getting the rocket to land back on earth.
>>
>>1733677
did you just compare yourself to elon musk?

lithium will cure what ails you.
>>
>>1733677
It's as if you claim to be able to trade 1000:1 but after years of doing that you somehow don't even have food
>>
>>1733679
We're not referring to multiplying his money by 1000, by 1000:1 we're referring to leverage.

>>1733677
Anon, why haven't you responded to my offer yet? It's the fairest you're going to get.
>>
>>1733677
Dude, I hate to break it to you but every post you've made in this thread proves just how big of a failure you really are. Just stop, you will never get anywhere with your fantasy mentality thinking you're """gifted""" when you haven't accomplished jack shit.
>>
>>1733684
Doesn't matter m8. If you have 1000:1 lev and make just 1%/month that's still multiplying your money by 1000 in no time.
>>
>>1733665
Also this is the most autistic post I've ever read on this entire website.
>>
>>1733671
I completely understand and respect the skepticism. Yours and of anyone on this thread.

My claim and what I ask does sound insane. So when I see from your perspective I agree with you.

Show you my edge I would never. You could offer me to send me large amount of cash tomorrow so I could "teach" you, and even being completely broke right now, I still wouldn't take it.

Now if you create a separate mt4 account, put some money in it, and let me manage it directly. Then yes, I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Even if YOU scammed ME after in not sending any of the profits, I still would be glad that I made someone money and that I proved my point that I have the fucking edge.
>>
>>1733678
Yes I did.

I'm currently almost finishing his book by Ashlee Vance, and admire him a lot now.
>>
>>1733689
No... I'm assuming you're pretty young because you just called me "m8", so I won't get too much into this with you.

Making 1% is making 1%, no matter what your leverage is. Leverage simply refers to the exponentially greater purchasing power you can get by "borrowing" money from your broker to open larger positions than you would otherwise be able to afford. Whether my leverage was 10:1 or 10000:1, making 1%/month off a $5 investment will take years to get anywhere.

People use leverage because they can use it to do WAY better than 1%/month if they know what they are doing. More commonly leverage is used by retards like OP to blow up a small account because they think they have an edge over a multi-trillion dollar market.
>>
>>1733705
>I'm assuming you're pretty young because you just called me "m8"
lol newfag

I obviously meant your base rate before lev retard
>>
>>1733697
Legit question: Are you just trolling or do you actually think anyone believes some retard with a net worth of $5 actually has the "edge" to outperform multi-billionaires and professionals in the stock market?
>>
>>1733710
What the fuck are you talking about? You literally said:

>make just 1%/month that's still multiplying your money by 1000 in no time.

And you're calling me a retard?
>>
>>1733710
Btw, the only people that say "m8" on 4chan are teenagers and reddit cancer.
>>
>>1733705
I don't have an edge "over" the multi trillion dollar market.

I have and edge "equal" the multi trillion dollar market.

I'm trading "together" and "like" them.
>>
>>1733716
>And you're calling me a retard?
Yes, because I obviously meant your base rate before lev retard
>>
>>1733590
Oh come on faggot stop blaming external factors for your failure. If you believe so, it doesn't make any sense you keep trading and failing just because you weren't fucking rich when you started. Typical loser
>>
File: all about the keks.jpg (102KB, 631x494px) Image search: [Google]
all about the keks.jpg
102KB, 631x494px
>>1733720
Damn, you have achieved an entirely new level of stupid.
>>
>>1733719
No you aren't. Post a screenshot of your trade history from an MT4 demo account. Post literally anything that proves you aren't a larping faggot.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
>>
>>1733711
I'm not asking you to believe but I do think some people might.

I'm judging this based on myself, I'm an open minded person and I'll always at least hear if someone is making an extraordinary claim. Most of it, of course, it will be bullshit or trolling. But there's always that chance that there's exceptions, and there might be something in there. We never know.
>>
>>1733719
>I dont have any money
>I dont have time
>I dont have friends who can help me
>I dont have family that can help me
>I have no proof that my idea works
>I cant test my idea
>You just gotta believe me, I know what im doing!

Take all of my money.
>>
>>1733697
You need a nice padded room, with a straight-jacket so you don't hurt yourself when you lose your last $5 and start scavenging food from trash cans.
>>
>>1733725
I've never traded demo.
>>
>>1733543
>I have an edge to make millions of dollars off the foreign currency market.

Nope.
>>
>>1733556
>But if it is insider trading, you will be the one doing life for it. Your buddies will be long gone.

You can't insider trade currencies. What insider info can he have? From the FED? If that was the case, he would have money on his own?
>>
>>1733731
>never traded demo
>can't trade live

So your strategy is completely untested then? You're just... assuming it will work?

Dude please post back here when some poor schmuck finally gives you money and you lose it all in a week. Give us full greentext of the entire experience.
>>
>>1733577
>It's just that I've been doing this so intensely and obsessively that I ended up developing an edge.

If that was the case you would not be broke by now lol
>>
>>1733726
No. Nobody, not one single person here, believes you. Go use your $5 to buy a knife and slit your wrists. Do the world a favor.

Also see >>1733727
>>
>>1733729
lol. Thanks for the chuckle.

For 2 months (non consecutive) in 2016, I lived in the streets. I had a minimum to eat but not to sleep. It's very bad but it wasn't the end of the world, and it was summer too.

But now my concern is that for the first time I won't have to eat, which I think is more important than to have a place to sleep. I mean I didn't sleep for 2 months and survived, you don't die. But without food is problematic. But I'll find a way, I always do.
>>
>>1733745
> I'm literally homeless but actually I'm the Christ of wall street
I hate this board
>>
>>1733639
>The forex market is highly predictable.
Fukkkking lol

>And this is what happened, I went broke. (Not that I had anything considerable to lose anyway)
fukking kek
>>
>>1733749
It's just a general retard thing.
Lots of people on /sci/g/ claim to have some revolutionary invention they can't talk about because someone will steal it
>>
>>1733737
It's tested, live. And extensively.

And it continues, it's an evolving process. The base stays the same, but it keeps on improving and getting more accurate.

The thing is, my history isn't presentable. You wouldn't see my edge by looking at my trading history. It's a test/high leverage/try to turn money quickly account. So it doesn't look pretty.
>>
>>1733753
If it has been tested live why are you so poor then?
>>
>>1733738
1 year and half now trading full time. If you ever traded, you'll know that this time period is nothing. Not only for trading but to become good at anything.

The only reason that I have an edge "already" at the 1 year and a half mark, it's because of my nature of all or nothing and dedicate and put everything in it.

You'll see that most people have 5, 10 years, still not consistently profitable and probably will never be.

It's extremely difficult. If you're too soft, you can't make it.
>>
>>1733760
>>1733758
>>
File: 1481414840629.gif (1MB, 220x127px) Image search: [Google]
1481414840629.gif
1MB, 220x127px
ITT: OP gets beedeeffoh
>>
>>1733758
It's a combination of many things.

Among them, is poor risk management. But I don't have much option. You have to take into consideration my whole situation. I'm in a foreign country alone.

If I was back home living at my mom's, where I wouldn't need to worry about food and rent, completely different story. I'd have the patience and take whatever the time it takes to compound to a decent size.
>>
>>1733543
Ok, Let's give it a try...
I trade FX my self so lets see what your "Edge" is. If you can convince me I will invest more and more.
>>
>>1733786
No don't you get it it's a secret! A secret strategy to maintain $5 in your bank account.
>>
File: 1482583324435.gif (124KB, 680x846px) Image search: [Google]
1482583324435.gif
124KB, 680x846px
>>1733634
Livestream your suicide or maybe even a 30 day starving livestream marathon
>>
>>1733732
sent
>>
>>1733770
>My poor risk management has led to me being poor
>This strategy will make me and you rich if it didnt make you poor
>Im alone in a foreign country.
>Its high risk, high reward.

Holy shit, this thread just keeps getting better and better.
>>
>>1733677
>Elon Musk
kill yourself.

but seriously tho why don't you just tell us what your edge trade is? i'll put some $ on it and paypal you a portion of the profits. you will have to trust me to paypal but i will give you my word and you don't really have any options here. youre not taking any risk yourself. i honestly think you are crazy, but i may put a couple thousand on your trade just so i can come back to this thread and call you a lying, deluded faggot.
>>
>>1733613

You're a broke ass neet with no clue

Shit tier bait thread

kys for wasting gook moots bandwidth
>>
>>1733770
>I'm in a foreign country alone
what country are you in, and what country are you from originally? just curious, it won't influence how much i decide to invest in you.
>>
>>1735063
Your offer is really bad. I'd rather starve than tell you my edge.
>>
>>1735431
k then get the fuck out and go starve.
>>
>>1735701
i second this guy. fuck out of here, ideas guy. No one wants you here or go suck a dick and timestamp it so we know you're at least willing to put your name and face on the line.

Or you're another faceless anon jackass who believes he's special and just needs money.
>>
I've also done FX and have an edge but not the money for it. I can see where you are coming from. Feel free to email me: [email protected]
>>
>>1733574
prove it niqqa
>>
>>1733543
Are you also a nigerian prince?
>>
>>1733543
tl:dr
I have a gambling problem.
Gib mony!
>>
>>1733543
No one will ever give you a dime if you can't prove results.

Download ThinkOrSwim, trade on Paper Money mode for a month or two. and prove yourself. Otherwise, stfu and quit being lazy.
>>
>>1737254
even if he can prove results, i wouldn't he can just fuck everything and run with the money he earned what can you do?
meh... this is some prime grade dumb idea. i would rather invest in a hyip that's a naked pyramid.
>>
>>1733543
what's your email OP?
>>
>>1733543
Let me get this straight:
>no credit / bad credit
>friends and family don't trust you with money
>superiority complex
>shocking lack of grammar skills
>not smart enough to reason a few dollars out of complete strangers online

I'd advise nobody here to give this kid any money at all. Either a sociopath or a complete fucking idiot.
>>
>>1733543
find $1 .. use 10,000,000x leverage

then you now have 10 million dollars to play with, kiddo
>>
>>1733574

If you're so good why do you live in poverty?
>>
>>1733609
Could be manic depression
>>
>>1737269
No.

You could open an mt4 account, fund it, and give me the account number and password. I can't do nothing with it except for trading.

Worst case scenario I lose the money in the account by trading.

Best case scenario I make you a lot of money in your account. Then now, YOU have the chance to run away with the money and not give me anything. And I'd still trust it and do it that way, I don't care.

The only thing a person would have to do, is to take a gamble on myself. You don't need to put a lot of money in the account either, but it's important that you have 200:1 leverage at least ideally.
>>
>>1737911
Have you ever actually managed real money in a real portfolio? Serious question.
>>
>>1737328
None of the things you listed apply 100% to me. Some a little bit.

English isn't my first language.
>>
>>1737911
oh cool, you're back. if you have the account number and password, couldn't you then change the password and withdraw all the funds? sorry if this is a stupid questions. how did you do in the markets today? make any good trades?
>>
>>1737916
No. Never. I've only traded my own money.

But I'm really looking forward to. I know there's a long way until I get there. First I'll trade for months my own money, build a decent and long history and then offer to trade for investors in the future probably through PAMM.

The money I'm asking here is just an attempt out of desperation. But I won't trade other peoples money in large quantities until I have a solid history.
>>
>>1737937
As far as I know I can't. The only person that can is the owner of the account with the broker.

I could only do that if I had the login and password of that person broker account.

Mt4 is a separate thing.
>>
>>1737941
You cannot advise, trade, manage, or otherwise influence investments without being a Registered Investment Adviser. (RIA).
In the US, the regulations are established by both the SEC, FINRA and each state. RIA’s are licensed by each state pursuant to their “blue sky” laws. In most cases you will find that you will have to have a Series 7 and/or 63 license from FINRA and an RIA from the state if you are acting as an investment adviser.
You will have to file a registration statement ADV-2 which is available for public inspection.

Sorry your plan to get rich off of somebody else's dollar won't work out lad.
>>
>>1737394
So this question about if you're good why you're broke has been brought up many times already.

I know that apparently it doesn't make sense at all. The answer isn't that simple though. It's a bunch of things going on here. But I'll try to sum up like this.

I haven't had the chance to grow an account with a starting capital big enough that I wouldn't need to risk like crazy and do miracles every day.

I do operate miracles every once in a while, I've doubled, tripled and even quadrupled a balance in matter of 24hrs to a couple days. I've done that several times already. But it's not sustainable long term.

All I want is an account that I can make 10% a day and be happy.

Instead of trading 20, 50 bucks accounts and try to double everyday because I have to pay rent and eat.

I've been so deprived, and have had so much pressure because of not having money, and have been used to trade and deal with so little money, that I really became good at making "miracles" on trading.

When people say that their goal is to make 5, 10% a month, I don't say anything but just shake my head because I can do that like it's nothing.

It's necessity and desperation that made me good.
>>
>>1737949
Fuck off.
>>
>>1737975
Have fun in court once you lose somebody's money and that somebody reports your ass to FINRA and the SEC where they fine you to hell after taking you to a court of law.
This type of nonsense may work in whatever country you're from, but in the US it does not.
>>
>>1737304
[email protected]
>>
>>1737978
I won't take U.S clients. Most brokers don't even take U.S clients.
>>
>>1737992
>most brokers don't even take US clients

Is that so? Here's 60 brokers who do take US clients...
>https://www.investing.com/brokers/stock-brokers/united-states

You're pretty uneducated man. You sure you should be putting other people's money to work in the markets?
Can you even show where you've ever actually invested and made a profit?
>>
>>1737968
If you make a demo account today and come back with 30% in a week, I will open up a 10k account for you.
I'll also pay rent for a month in whatever foreign country you live in.
What I get out of this? I want 10% a month. Shake your head, I'm a modest man.

30% in a week is easy if you are promising 10% a day. 10% a day for 6 days is 77%, you only need to do half of that.

I can have my lawyer write up a very easy contract for this in a week. We will open an account where you are approved to log in, you make as much as you can as long as I get 10% a month.

Just prove it.
>>
>>1738003
Stocks?

What is a stock?
>>
>>1738009
I like you already.

Do you wanna write to [email protected] just so I can send you back the history of the demo account in 1 week from now?

This thread is gonna die eventually.

And you're asking for too little. You can have 70% of all the profits I make, which I'm sure would pass your 10% a month.
>>
>>1738026
No, just post your portfolio in a week. I'm on biz daily and I'm sure seeing your results will generate a shitstorm.
We'll reconnect then. I bet other people will want to chat as well.
>>
>>1738037
Not sure about that.

Now I get a feeling that it will just be a waste of my time. I don't like trading demo without a purpose, and no, I don't think doing something just to prove people wrong is a purpose.

I'd only do it if I had more guarantee that I'll get some money to trade.
>>
>>1738009
I'll match this anon's $10k if you can manage a demo portfolio to be 50% over the market in one weeks time. I'll only require a 8% monthly return as well. However, if you go into the red for longer than 24 hours I'll require the entirety of my principal investment back within 48 hours.
I hope you really have that edge.
>>
>>1738052
That doesn't really mesh with having a high tolerance for risk.

I'm confident that someone here, myself included, and many on other investment boards would hop on board if you can generate 30% in a week.
I work with many successful investors and I'm sure that if you were consistent we could grow the account.

You certainly see that swallowing a bit of your pride to show some evidence of your talent is worth it? The difference being you will get a pool of private capital to manage.
>>
>>1738056
It would help if you first started realizing that I don't trade equities.

I trade currencies.

Did you even read the thread?
>>
>>1738065
I don't care what you trade, the offer was $10k principal for you to trade with and you give me back $800 a month unless you're losing money for a whole day then I want my original investment (the $10k principal) wired to me within 48 hours.
Let me be clear, I don't give a rats ass if you trade currencies, equities, credit derivatives, or frozen concentrated orange juice. Just make money and I'll be happy.
>>
>>1738062
To be honest, I don't even think 1 week worth of demo trading would mean much. Lots of people would say, first that this isn't enough time to measure profitability, and second it's demo, which is very different psychologically compared to live. And I'd agree with that.

Let's say if I was an investor, I'd much rather fund an account with a little money and let this stranger online trade it, than waste my time looking at 1 week history of demo trading, that many people can pull off.

I could trade 10 demos, be a loser, hide 9 of them and show you only the winner.

Yeah, I'm convinced it's a waste of time to all of us.
>>
>>1738075
>This is what neckbearded neets think business negotiations are like

I think you've watched too many movies
>>
>>1738075
Sure. Fund a forex account and hand it to me. It's as simple as that.

And I don't need 10k to start, I can do with less. I'm used to close to nothing.
>>
>>1738091
Cool.

>>1738092
I'm not allowing you to trade with my money until you can prove you're profitable with a demo account.
>>
>>1738102
Are you american?
Can you even open a forex broker account? If you're american you can only open with FXCM or Oanda.

Do you have money to do this?

I have too much stress in my life right now to be trading a demo account for 1 week just to satisfy some troll that would result in nothing.
>>
>>1738108
>https://www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers-us-traders/

For the simple reason that you do minimal research before making an assumption and accepting it as fact I won't be giving you a single penny to trade with. Best of luck kid.
>>
Why don't you show us your mt4 demo account where your strategy has been so good.

I'm surprised nobody has asked for your transaction history yet.
>>
File: 1449274760796.jpg (90KB, 639x477px) Image search: [Google]
1449274760796.jpg
90KB, 639x477px
>>1738056

I'll also match this anon with another 10k. Post on /biz/ with a screenshot of a demo portfolio up 50% in one week.

Using a tripcode so you can recognize me later.
>>
>>1733639

OP has OCD
>>
>>1738114
People have asked already and I've answered. It's somewhere in there back on the thread.
>>
I just came to the realization that the people on /biz/ are as broke as me. lol

I just feel so bad and guilty right now for making this thread.
>>
>>1738133
if you trade a demo account for a week and get 30% return ill send you $500
but you won't so there you go
sage cause you are a pandering pahjeet
>>
>>1738157
Send me an email at least, and I'll send you the history directly to you.
>>
>>1738157
>people on /biz/ are as broke as me
but you only have $5. even other homeless people have more money than you because at least they don't think they have a forex edge.
>>
>>1733574
Holy fuck anon. U may actually have a gambling problem?

Not talking shit. U need help brother.
>>
>>1737911
yeah sure you could just dump your 0.1c stock for a $1000 a share into my portfolio... nothing to see here right?
>>
>>1737984
Check your email, I've sent you a message
>>
Except for the only two nice people who wrote me an email, you let me down /biz/.

I'm going to meet someone this afternoon to sell my tablet for very cheap, I have no choice. I ate only a box of cookies I bought for a dollar at walmart yesterday, and today I have 0 dollars.

Trading is just gonna become more difficult now because I'll have to do everything from the mt4 app on a very slow and shitty iphone 4.

I can barely load tradingview on safari on this phone.

I might not post on this thread for now, I can barely browse 4chan on my phone either.

I'm saving this thread, and when I become a self made millionaire currency trader (which according to my estimates, it should be within 2017), I'll make another thread here and link and post screenshots of this old one. Not to rub it in, just to have another discussion and talk of the potentials of trading forex.

Keep lurking on /biz/, I'll be back better and improved.

Anyone wants to say hi or just talk about trading, [email protected]

I still love you all.
>>
You dont have an edge, you have a gambling addiction.

>Good at trading
>Lost all money trading

Pick one
>>
>>1739387
anon. please take a step back and read your posts. you have a problem. stop.

you said you only can work, or trade, but not both at the same time. go ahead. get a job for one whole year, completely away from charts. if you can do that, you could show yourself you aren't addicted to gambling, plus you will have your own money to trade, with no help from anybody.

please, anon. learn to recognize you have a problem.
>>
>>1733760
Top Fucking Kek

>My "edge" is putting it ALL on black
>My only problem is when it's red
>>
How can this guy be so good at trading if he can't even see the opportunities presented to him in this thread?
>>
>>1739642
>>1739648
I can understand the gambling addiction comments. Because I'm aware that from a very far perspective, I look straight up like gambler addict and I can see the similarities.

But that's what it is though, it's you making an judgement from a very very far perspective. You don't know the details. You're not here with me everyday. You haven't seen what I'm capable of when trading.

So with the little information you have, I don't blame you for thinking the way you are.

>>1739899
If people really want to present me with opportunities, they can just email me. The "opportunities" that you saw here were just trolls that wanted to see me trading demo for 1 week. But I won't do that for nothing.

I got emails from this thread from only 2 nice people that I've been talking with.

And I'm still around. The dumbass that I met that was gonna buy my tablet backed off out of the deal. Now it's been over 24hrs that I haven't put a single thing in my stomach. I hope to sell this shit by tomorrow.
>>
>>1733604
If you have to literally beg to strangers on the Internet to trade foreign currency ON A MARGIN you don't have a edge, you are broke and deluding yourself

If you made a bit of coin with your play money congratulations, but nobody will give you any real money unless
1. State how much you need
2. Sign a contract
3. Guarantee a return of AT LEAST 100K
>>
File: 1451765645379.jpg (56KB, 445x350px) Image search: [Google]
1451765645379.jpg
56KB, 445x350px
>>1739387
>I'm going to meet someone this afternoon to sell my tablet for very cheap, I have no choice. I ate only a box of cookies I bought for a dollar at walmart yesterday, and today I have 0 dollars.

Last post, then I'm out. Email me at [email protected] explaining your edge, and I'll take a maximum of 6 hours to backtest and analyze your edge. If the backtesting shows it's profitable enough, I'll send you $200 through bitcoin immediately - that's enough to get a nice hotel room and some hot food into you. After that, I'll split profits 50-50 with you. And if it turns out to be profitable, I'll get the proper investment licenses ( >>1737949
) and get more 4channers to invest.
>>
>>1740032
>History of gambling
>Gambled everything away
>Says gambling is more important than food
>Spends time online begging strangers for money to continue addiction
If youre real, seek help dude.

And skipping risk management is not an "edge" to get rich quick, thats just pure autism ( >>1739665 ) That turns "investing" into literal gambling where you MIGHT win short term, but you will lose long term and end up broke (like now)
>>
>>1740057
Of course I won't do that. Despite haven't eaten for more than 24hrs and the situation is getting quite ugly right now, even then, if you offered me a 100k worth of btc by tomorrow just so I can "explain my edge", I wouldn't take it.

I think what I have is very valuable and it isn't for sale. I don't care if you think I'm delusional. I have this thing and I believe in it. I have reasons to do so.

That doesn't mean that you still can't be profitable off me. That's exactly what I'm offering here, that people COULD make a lot of money off me and I don't have any problem with that. If someone gives me, I generously give it back multiplied.

But the problem is that you're being dumb and greedy, and wants to take control of the source instead of just settling for making (potentially since I haven't proved yet) a lot of money, which is still a great thing.
>>
>>1740079
I'm broke because I'm not financed.

Think about myself as if I was a company. Imagine a startup without funding.

That's me.

I decided to give it a try on /biz/ because we never know, there might be someone who might take a gamble on a stranger online. I don't lose for trying.

The same way an investor takes a gamble on a startup. At the beginning is just a potential.
>>
File: 1476320289875.gif (1024KB, 311x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476320289875.gif
1024KB, 311x250px
>>1740099
Fine. Make a counteroffer. This is how business works: you make an offer, I make an offer, we try to negotiate to a reasonable middle.

Make me a counteroffer that is reasonable, and I'll fork over some money. Difficulty: I'm not simply going to hand over the credentials to a forex account. You could be running a scam, trying to steal identities, or whatever. Make me an offer that is reasonable and has a good chance of being profitable, and I'll bite.

Come on. My checkbook is open.
>>
>>1740112
You said youve been trading for a year and a half. Youve also said youve never used a demo.

This means you had real money that you were actively trading, and now you dont. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that that means youre either:

>A terrible trader with a gambling addiction
or
>A lying faggot
>>
>>1740155

And the fact that youre absolutely refusing reasonable offers like >>1740099 means that youre probably RPing
>>
>>1740099
Oh we are being dumb and greedy for trying to vet a complete stranger on a Mongolian spit-roasting board, and you're just a saint begging for money.

Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>
Anyone who says they're a successful trader,
I'd suggest you get into Xavier's school..
They all help eachother, good thing going.

I can try to get a link if you want in
>>
>>1740113
>>1740113
First, I have a cost for keep operating just like a business would.

My cost comes down to $1100 canadian dollars a month. That covers rent, food and cellphone (it's important to have 3G, for trading when there's no wifi nearby).

This cost is a must, because it's very important to have peace of mind while trading, and not do emotional stupid mistakes because you don't have the money for basic needs.

Again, that's basic needs. You need to sleep to continue to work/trade, you need to eat to continue to work/trade. Cellphone with a 3G plan is a tool of your work/trade.

Then an important question is, for how long? How long would it take me to become profitable enough that my trading is self sustainable and won't need someone to cover those living costs for me? That's tricky to answer, and it also depends on the second part of the deal, which is the following:

A trading account so I can trade. How much fund? Anywhere from 1 to 3k US dollars is enough/minimum. With at least 200:1 leverage, that's a size I can start working with making good profits while trading cautiously without having to risk too much.

That account is yours. I can't run with that money. You can log in and see everything I'm trading. You can interfere and close trades if I'm losing. You can change the password and block me from trading. You have more control than I do.

The deal would be, you get 70% of all the profits I make in this account. You pay for my living costs until my share of those profits covers my living. Let's say if first month I made $300 for me, then next month you'd only give $800 for expenses, and so on.

And I'd also say that I have a maximum of 4 months, to become self sustainable. So if in 4 months I'm still not making enough to cover my own expenses, you can abort the deal and stop sending.

"Long term" goal which is actually not that long, and estimates would be that this account by the end of 2017, should be at least half million dollars. lol
>>
Compounding is a powerful tool.
>>
>>1740210
Ok, you dont have a gambling addiction, youre just straight up fucking delusional. No wonder youre on the street. Go get checked in and remember to take your meds.

Or, much more likely, youre a RPing faggot.
>>
>>1740210
are you a sand nigger?
>>
I was expecting the next wave of "delusional" comments pouring in after the half million dollars statement.
>>
>>1740231
Theres a lot more about that post that is delusional than just that
>>
how long do you expect to live without eating?
even if someone sends you money it will take days, you will be already dead
>>
>>1740255
I'm expecting to sell my tablet by tomorrow. I'll use that money to eat. If not, then I'm screwed. I'll try to find a way where I can get free food.
>>
lol kys you dumbass

if you're gonna invest in stuff at least do it right and not like you're playing roulette
>>
>>1740272
I'm not an investor.
>>
>>1740275
why is 4 months your deadline?
>>
>>1740275
what city are you in? i might know where there's some garbage you can eat. there's a lot of spots that throw out perfectly good food.
>>
>>1741858
You forgot to sage, this faggot's thread was almost dead
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.