[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this good friend of mine. He has gotten a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1484235592536s.jpg (7KB, 250x137px) Image search: [Google]
1484235592536s.jpg
7KB, 250x137px
So there's this good friend of mine. He has gotten a lot of money lately so I asked him about it. He had made some unknown(unknown to me) deal which apparently was illegal(I mean the way the money is made) with men he barely knew. He wouldn't tell me the exact details but he just has to click on a button online at a percise moment and money will be sent to his bank acc.
Does /b/ know anything about what it could be?
>>
>>1727345
Yes my friend. All you need is the newest binomial investments software and you make money like that. But its only good for ~50-70$ a day so not all people want to use it!
>>
>>1727370
Can you tell me anything about it? How can I make that 50-70$ myself like that etc
>>
>>1727370
>>1727376
Also where does the money come from?
I'm new to business
>>
>>1727370
>>1727376
Also where does the money come from?
I'm new to business and such
>>
>>1727383
>>1727384
I have no idea why it doubled
>>
>>1727376
First you need to know the stock market. As you know stocks change price a lot. Maybe it goes down 1% then up 1%. That where we make 2% profit. It is 100% profit. You start with $300 dollars and earn $6. You can do this ~10 times a day. Problem is that its hard to do on a bigger scale bc risk. All you need is a program to buy and sell + analyze my friend. I practice a lot and now make $50-$200 a day but its higher risk.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.