[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why are Jews so fucking good at making money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3000x2500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3000x2500px
Pic related is the best hedge fund in the world.

Anyone have any ideas on how they manage to make double digit returbs YoY?

>inb4 hurr insider trading
>inb4 efficient markets trolling

They apparently only hire Math and Physics PhDs and shun economics and finance majors.
>>
Every Jew I've ever known in school has been all about their education and nothing else. Though they forgo typical social relations, it pays dividends in the end because they weren't distracted from their goals.

Of course, the same could be said for the Asian population I knew, but they were typically more social than most.
>>
>>1726966
Up until about 80 years ago the Jews had to traditionally get up and leave wherever they were living at the moment under threat of persecution and or extermination. Between the Old Testament and 1948 they lost just about every conflict they'd ever been in so they were always on the move.

Because they were always on the move under threat of persecution the only thing that they could carry with them at all times to prove worth was gold / currency. Money is a big deal to the Jews because of their history, transfer of wealth in Jewish families has been big in America because of the events that unfolded in the mid 20th century.
>>
File: Cute Pug.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cute Pug.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
>>1726966
That's insider trading pattern dude. First Two years it was shit, 3rd year it beats literally every top hedge fund from the time, 4th year someone tells them they have too much heat, they drop and lay low for a while, stay there for a few years, then do many insider trades (+75% year), next year they have heat again, this time they wait 5 years instead of 3 like the last time.

Then a massive spike, a few years laying low, HUGE spike, is down until today. Likely they stopped insider trading mostly, or completely. Now they have an average return ~20%

I wouldn't be surprised if I looked at news about them at the years they spiked and saw some solid proof of their insider trading desu.
>>
Bitcoin was created and popularized in mass media by Jews confirm'd
>>
>>1726966

I'm studying the use of Machine Learning in Financial Markets to develop some algorithms on the most common Forex Pairs...

I think is a good niche to get good returns and even to open an 'alternative' social trading fund (get paid to be copied), just saying if you want study the idea.
>>
>>1726985
Sorry to bring you down, but daytrading = gambling and the only way to make profits is insider trading. But artificial intelligence has great prospects ofc, just not in this industry.
>>
>>1727000

I think you are wrong, but i aprecciate your opinion, i think this is worth to do more research and so i will.
>>
>>1727000
Imagine A.I. as a wizard my sweet summerchild. Their potential flies right above your head
>>
>>1726974
>>1727000

>consistently beat the market contrary to efficient market hypothesis fedoras
>"they're c-c-cheating...!!!!"
>>
Luck. You line up thousands of Jews at thousands of different firms and one of them will come out on top due to luck.
>>
>>1726967
this is the thing though. if you forego social relations as any other race, you wont have that heads up thats needed. if you're jewish and do it, everyone still has an obligation to help their kind out. and asians might be the same but they arent in those positions of power so they are stuck being lackeys or drones for the higherups.
>>
>>1727488
>consistently beat the market contrary to efficient market hypothesis fedoras
Actually, EMH predicts a tiny number of statistical outliers, on both the positive and negative side of the bell curve. Interestingly enough, that's exactly what we find.

>EMH confirmed true
>>
>>1726985
AI doesn't work well for longer trading. If it did, we could predict the future. Its not any smarter than a person.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.