[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GXY (Galaxy) I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE EDITTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

File: moon.gif (45KB, 600x297px) Image search: [Google]
moon.gif
45KB, 600x297px
Fuck...

Wish I could have bought more. I only had 2k to invest at the time at .42 and now its mooned to .64
thats a bretty good ROI.

Can't believe this shithole made me some bucks.

Is anyone else still holding? When will you sell?
Im in for the log haul.
>>
File: 1483839065394.gif (1MB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
1483839065394.gif
1MB, 326x256px
Redpill me on the lithium market. Lithium prices look to be at an all time high. Do you expect demand to increase? Does Galaxy produce yet?

>inb4 i just invested in a meme stock and things worked out
>>
File: moremoon.png (52KB, 815x603px) Image search: [Google]
moremoon.png
52KB, 815x603px
>>1726290
Yes, after a shitfight they have made their first delivery this month (on time, in full) also their major mines are operational and they have secured a deal with china or Mitsubishi for to make batteries .

> yes, they received the $20 mill
> As car producers continue to move towards electric vehicles they have a preference for lithium batteries, think tesla and their products as well as plants that manufacture the batteries.

>Do you expect demand to increase?
Yeah but I thought it would have calmed down after the first shipment.

Basically they have operational mine[s] and a market to sell to with a good concentration of the metal.
>>
I've got 13.5k shares at 0.429.

Hope I can buy my yacht soon...
>>
>>1726303
wtf i love lithium now
>>
tfw 8.6k in shares

>tfw everything else is in NUH

hope GXY goes up
>>
>>1726283
>When will you sell?

1076 in a shitty ameriprise account that's too expensive to swing trade or close. I'm not selling until I hear of serious alternatives to lithium, I don't care if it drops back down to 30

Anyone know what happens for ADR holders in a takeover? Seems like a takeover is looming.

Btw, we .66
>>
>>1726283
i´m in with 700 shares, boucht at 0.30 when it was shilled back in may.
my 200 euros are now worth 300.
it was my first stock investment and a 50% gain is awesome.
thanks biz and thanks to the guy who knew this was coming.
waiting for further instructions
>>
30k shares of galxf , thinking of getting out `.50ish?
talk to me friends
>>
>>1726452
Well it closed at .66 so...
>>
Pro-tip
If you guys want to get in on the next HUGE lithium stock, look at RMX. Its in the very early stages but it has the possibility to explode
>>
>>1726679

. 70 here we come. The volume is insane, it's gonna pump a bit more, only good news in the pipeline too short term.
>>
>>1726283
one of the very good investment suggestions ive gotten from biz made me some thousands, bought in at .2x
>>
>>1726704
fuck off rmx shill.
DO NOT BUY RMX. IT IS NOTHING LIKE GXY
>>
>>1726754
I did not say it is anything like GXY. In fact I think that once the mine gets fully set up (yes this could be a while, dont look at the short term) It has the potential to be an even better stock than GXY.
All im trying to do is bring this to the attention of /biz/, whether they buy or not is completely their decision. I know Ill be holding
>>
>>1726704
>pro-tip
>kek

dig out the original wise anons posts (the guy GXY is to thank for) about lithium and the industry, maybe youll learn a thing or two
>>
File: Yeahnahmad.png (35KB, 861x651px) Image search: [Google]
Yeahnahmad.png
35KB, 861x651px
>>1726762
Yeah...
looks solid...
(lol)
>>
File: 1460730862755.jpg (445KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1460730862755.jpg
445KB, 499x499px
>>1726738
good work. In for the long haul then
>>
6k shares average price must be 0.42 or so. My first stock bought ever. Looking great so far.
>>
>>1726909
>>1726914
If youre not interested, then just dont say anything. But those who want to look into the stock and do their own research will see that it has huge potential.
>>
>>1726283

>Did first share trade two weeks ago
>Bought 15k shares at .510, sold at .585
>Bought 100k shares at .605, sold at .620 2 hours later
>Bought 100k shares again at .610, still holding, probably going to exit around .7 - .8

Up nearly 9k from gxy alone though, shit is tight :D.

Should have just sunk more capital in, at least learning this way it's still profitable, just could have been more profitable.

Ty pol for helping me gamble on the election and ty biz for turning those phat stacks into phatter stacks haha.
>>
>>1726283
I can't find it at my broker. It's not GXY? Though is it still time to buy? How about NEWC?
>>
>>1727217
GALXF
>>
>>1726679
Galxf is the USD-denominated adr. It's at like 45 or 46
>>
be aware of the potential drop in aud vs usd

usd has the potential to be very strong so might take all your gains....
>>
>>1726929
Sell me, anon. What does this stock have going for it? I'm planning on doing my own research, but I'm working at the moment.
>>
>>1727331
This
>>
>>1726909
I was the first anon to ask about lithium companies because of teslas model 3 reveal, i think back in march or april, at that ppoint galxf was at 0.23 cents, then some other anon posted on that forum about lithium about gxy and thats how it began, your welvome
>>
Up AGAIN pmsl
>>
So what does this chart look like to you guys? active market pushed it up, then it triggered a big player's GTC sell orders? Algos to sell back to prior close? Wish I still had access to a bloomberg to check major buy/sells.

Still fucking exciting we hit .7. Little worried it's a pump, but i think I'm holding till next year no matter what.

>>1728501
>first anon to ask
You're not lithium anon. Lithium anon brought tons of DD more than once, that's why we all bought. Iirc he wasn't responding to anyone.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170112-224735~2.png (106KB, 1080x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170112-224735~2.png
106KB, 1080x1177px
>>1728932
Forgot chart
>>
OWCP

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/owcp?ltr=1

I only have 50,000 shares. I'm up 800% but it could be so much more, I could be retired,
>>
>>1728932
>Lithium anon brought tons of DD more than once, that's why we all bought.

that man is a saint, only time some guy made sense and knew shit then that is happening now. I learned more about the lithium industry in a couple of his posts than reading shit on investorintel.
>>
Everyone that is unsure on investing in gxy or not need to really take a look at the company''s financial

It's clear to see that they have made great improvements and are a lot less destressed from 2015 and 2014.

Also I really wish they would do a reverse stock split to help change the prescription on the company
>>
File: 1481822073011.gif (116KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
1481822073011.gif
116KB, 700x526px
>>1729150
Still mad that I'm a poor minimum wage fag and could only afford 25k shares
>>
>>1729150
even Albemarle, the dominant lithium corporation he analysed in his posts made a 91% this year. was just watching it on NBC.
>>
>>1728932
>tfw you are lithium anon

:'(
>>
well anons its with a heavy heart i bid thee farewell.
i closed my galxf position today for 40% after holding for 6 months

my meme heart is still with you all but i will no longer be in full spirit in these threads

in hindsight this might have been my absolute 1st step into weaponized memetics

again, thank you all

were all gonna make it
>>
>>1730848
>i closed my galxf position today for 40% after holding for 6 months

you are a strange strange man. you do realise that ALB just today announced a takeover intention on NBC, you do realise that GXY is the only viable candidate. You should realise that last time ALB took over a lithium company comparable to GXY, they payed 6Bil$ for it.

Good luck, have fun with your gains.
>>
I remember this stock back in march when we were questioning if they got the $20m. I even emailed the cfo but got no response. Good to see this showing life. I may buy a few thousand shares. My only concern is that this sells off soon. If you get prepare to go longterm
>>
>>1728501
>>1730762

You didnt do shit.

The original guy started the first GXY threads giving very solid info on both the profile of the company as well as the Lithium markets then vanished. We tried numerouse times to summon him back.

After him there was fag after fag trying to shill their shitty mining stocks and claiming they were "experts" because like anyone with a brain they could see the obvious connection between the production of batteries and the need for lithium...

You are one of those fags.
>>
>>1731047
do you have a source confirmation on this?

If so im liquidating some more ETFs to buy more GALXF on Monday :P
>>
>>1732036
Luke Kissam, CEO of Albemarle, the biggest lithium company in the world, main distributor of lithium in the global market.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000583661

ALB just this year liquidated some of their assets and by the information they themselves are spreading, it is impossible to achieve their fixed goals with their current production levels. Only way ALB can achieve their planned goals is by a take-over of a new lithium brine and hardrock production, like they did with Rockwood and the Greenbushes Tallison Mine. At this time ONLY Galaxy Resources can come in question with their hardrock/brine/hardrock production and DFS'ed sites, as a takeover candidate that would fit their plan. I personally thought FMC would make a bid, but as it seems it would be ALB.
>>
Is it too late to get in? Did I miss the boat?
>>
File: CREAMED.jpg (193KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CREAMED.jpg
193KB, 1200x900px
>>1726283
Also bought in at 42.5. Thank you 4chan
I dropped 3k, plus 1k on behalf of a friend abroad.

What's our game plan boys?

>>1733501
you can still get aboard mate, they were at 1.04 in 2012 and appear to be in better shape now, not sure why'd they'd stay down if they do drop
>>
>>1731462
I really miss the OG OP of these threads. I would pay him to do research for me honestly. He not only found GXY, but also was able to identify what had potential and what did not then was nice enough to post it all here for us.
>>
Hope people bought the dip today
>>
>>1732066

What does this mean for GXY SP or just shares in general? Do GXY holders just get ALB shares equivalent to the agreed GXY buyout price? OR does GXY SP bump to meet the markets perceived value of the acquisition.

I'm not familiar with how these sort of acquisitions play out for shareholders.
>>
>>1735787
Most likely you the offer goes to shareholder vote and then, if passed, you get cash into your account and no longer hold GXY. You won't receive any ALB. Especially since it's on the NYSE.

In terms of trading. What would happen is the offer price is published. If it is above market SP and the market believes that the holders will accept the offer you can expect to see the price rise close to the offer price. If the vote is a sure thing then the last people trading will likely just be competing on the last few cents between the offer and the market. If you hold until the end there is a delay for the whole process to go through until you get the cash so you might just choose to leave earlier, eat the small cost but have access to capital sooner for your next thing.

If the voters aren't keen on the offer then fuck knows, may as well throw a dart at a board and go with it.
>>
>>1735827
Here is an example of an offer that was rejected by share holders:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=asx%3Asio&oq=asx%3Asio&

Switch to the max tab for the graph. Look at the numbers:

26 Aug: $0.28
30 Aug: offer is announced to market of $0.4
2 Sep: $0.44
Today: (was rejected late last year) $0.34

I don't know how the fuck you spot takeovers before they happen though. Maybe scour the financial press looking for clues, insider knowledge, tap the ceo's phone.
>>
>>1735827
>>1735840

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>1735827
>may as well throw a dart at a board and go with it.

Motley fool leave
>>
>>1735888
Nice refutation
>>
A day in the green today.
Suprising.
Will we see 70 cents tomorrow?
>>
>>1732066

God that accent is horrid, what part of murrica is he from?
>>
Just a friendly reminder that RMX will be starting drilling very soon and should see a decent re-rate following this announcement.
>>
>>1736030
proofs.jpg

Convince me why I should buy, also give me history on the company, they used to be worth $5 AUD, what went wrong?
>>
What platform are u using to trade?
>>
>>1736136
GXY through my aussie bank. I live in Europe though but damn the app is handy
>>
>>1736120
They changed management, projects etc - different company that happens to use the same name and asx code
>>
>>1736030

Fuck off back to your containment thread. Don't need you shitty up a quality stock thread with your shitty speculative nano-caps
>>
You retards should have bought trumpcoin when it was being shilled. 34k trumpcoins at 1.94 cents!!
>>
>>1735840
You can't spot specific takeovers with certainty; just targets that are prime for takeover. GXY is a prime target - if it decides to go that route.

Under CEO Tse's guidance GXY shed $200M debt in spin off to Chinese company of its disaster China mine. He also lined up adequate financing and partnered with General Mining to make the Mt. Cattlin mine actually viable.

Later merging with GMM was advantageous and upgrading the equipment, as well as lining up a PR plan on 2017 was great. The Chinese paid a premium over what Tse even advised in his last 2016 presentation for the 2017 production - which is all contracted.

So, GXY is now in a positive cash-flow situation that removes much of the need to obtain capital by way of loans or stock dilution for near term survival. (In fact, at this juncture its shares are trading below value if you account for all production being contracted for sale for 2017.)

GXY started drilling last week at Mt. C and will be blasting this week to recover more spudomene. You can expect potential additions to the 2017 contracts depending on the speed of production; you may even see a surprise contract for 2018, etc., with demand being short and future production uncertain. (Amplified by common sense that most of the JVs will go kaput.)

Mt. C is however only kindling. Sal De Vida is where the real potential $$ lies. SDV is timing - i.e., "Can SDV get producing and contracting out product before supply from others catches up to demand?" That is the biggest concern.

Last notes: St. James/Canada site should be disregarded as speculative; watch US Dollar; watch impact of China's electric vehicle demand policies and if they can remain in force.
>>
>>1735700
>when u dont have the money and see the dip
>>
>>1737004
Thnks for the info, where do you start you research i dont find any of this shit on the asx or my brokers info page for GXY
>>
>>1737316

1) galaxylithium.com is a good place to start. Pull the financials (.pdf) and presentations, drink a lot of coffee, and spend 15-20 hours studying them.

2) Hot Copper forums has some info (but mostly bullshit and speculation).

3) Twitter has galaxy on it as well as some of its officers.

4) Joe Lowry is also on Twitter and does an incredible job providing insight into the market (but does not provide investment advice).

5) Hang out on /biz/ a bit to sometimes get a little bit of information.
>>
>>1737340
Where can I buy GXY if I'm in America? I can buy with BTC if needed.
>>
>>1736618
Immediately kill yourself.
>>
Shit, I should move the money I have in ING to GXY. Looks like more of a winner.

Should have done it a week ago though. Oh well, I'll need to sit this one out for a bit.
>>
>>1726283
My current stock trading platform is unable to trade on the ASX, is there any international banks i could use? And, is it still reason to buy in?
>>
>>1737518
>>1737716

GALXF
>>
>>1737716
If you want to still buy in, wait for the inevitable Trump dip following or leading up to his inauguration.
>>
Just a friendly reminder that RMX will be starting drilling very soon and should see a decent re-rate following this announcement.
>>
>>1738281
Why would there be a trump dip? Could you explain?
>>
>>1738337
Markets are driven by emotion
>>
How much do you pay for transactions guys? My broker charges €10 + 0.05% for australian stocks which seems quite exessive. (Pay €0.50 for american stocks.) Wanted to grt in but reconsidering now.
>>
>>1738366

$18 AUD flat for Commsec which is an online trading platform. However it has mobile apps, notifications and all that other junk.
>>
>>1738302

Just an additional friendly reminder that RMX is an absolute shit-stock and joke.
>>
i bought in at. 45, wish id waited till. 3x. first investment so only purchase $550.

are we expecting price increases up to $1?or is now the time to sell
>>
>>1738366
$15 aud per transaction, flat rate.
>>
>>1726283
Am I too late?
>>
>>1739082
No
>>
>>1739082
By 2018 this stock will be worth $2.18
>>
>>1739361
what makes you so sure
>>
>>1739361

Why?
>>
>>1739361

just realised what you said. kek
>>
>>1740147
is he saying its gonna drop?
>>
>>1737004
So these are veins, rather than salt deposits?
>>
>>1740177
he isn't saying anything
>>
File: 1x-1.jpg (85KB, 538x780px) Image search: [Google]
1x-1.jpg
85KB, 538x780px
I reyekh shekele !!!
>>
File: 2912937128876.jpg (40KB, 856x750px) Image search: [Google]
2912937128876.jpg
40KB, 856x750px
>>1740184
I got your salty deposit right here pal. . .
>>
If you wanted to buy, now's the time. This is exactly the sort of pre-trump dump I was talking about in the ASX thread.
May even fall in to 50s before friday.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.