[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Less sarcastic advice needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: My-Wallet_o_133738.jpg (32KB, 399x387px) Image search: [Google]
My-Wallet_o_133738.jpg
32KB, 399x387px
does /biz/ know of LEGIT ways to feed ones family from home, online. Such as data entry. Currently broke and in between jobs and really don't want to do something drastic for a piece of paper :( plzhelp
>>
1. start scamming people online, 12year olds are very gullible.
2. buy memes such as trumpcoin
3. roulette
>>
>>1724763
Why not get a real job?
>>
File: 1482933959771.gif (979KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1482933959771.gif
979KB, 450x253px
Get some knee pads boi
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
I did have a "real job" for 4 years. I started out at $8.50 an hour and when I left I was at $22.00 an hour. I broke my back and bent over sucked all the cock in the world for that place.. just to be "let go" for being 15 minutes late. Also the day I was fired I skipped lunch, took no piss breaks just worked worked worked.. then was let go around 4 pm.. perfect time to sit in traffic... FUCKAJOB
>>
I have a little mini-recording studio (at home) and often use it to record local rappers and shit... but you know how that goes, collecting tax free drug dealer $ for pushing record and compressing vocals while this dude chugs opiates... after being 2 hours late to our session... sometimes I just want to click to get paid without dealing with drug dealers...
>>
>>1724763
are you in america? are you collecting unemployment?
>>
yeah I'm in America and did collect unemployment for that position, while working a part-time job for several months. My unemployment has run out and now I've just been focusing on music.. really don't wanna sell all my equipment for gas and mac n cheese
>>
...the thing with unemployment is you can't get off of it until you find a full time job, and most jobs start at part time and work you up, if you get to a full time position... well unemployment itself is a full-time fucking job... you have to put in at least 6 or 7 application weekly and report to building 30 miles away...
>>
>>1724763
Anything in IT... try help desk and work your way up.
>>
>>1724820
>Focusing on music
Focus on applying for jobs you fucking retard. I guess you're in this situation because youre an absolute idiot though, so I shouldn't expect much.
>>
Literate native English speakers can always get editing work, improving things written in English by foreigners.

Teaching, or simply giving conversation practice over Skype is something I used to do, a few years ago, too. Dead easy.
>>
>>1724763
Ill be real with you, the only way to make "proper" money online is to build your own long-term proper business (potentially years before profit), learn a freelance trade AND negotiating skills to get jobs, or scams that will land your ass in prison if you dont know what youre doing (if you have to ask, you wont make it)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.