[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women think about throughout the day? As a /biz/ male,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What do women think about throughout the day? As a /biz/ male, I pretty much think 24/7 about how to achieve greatness, how to improve business. How to build something great. Do women think the same though
>>
How to please Chad.
>>
>>1720286
dunno, but their mind is a scary dark place anon.
you don't want to wander in there.
>>
>>1720286
It's a well known fact that women check their own reflections at least once every minute

Women only think about themselves
>>
Women aren't extremely different from men in a sense that you have your self centered shitheads (chads/stacies), your R9k type losers, your nerds, your average wagecucks, etc;

But you also have your business-oriented women too. They're more rare than your common woman, but they're out there. Just as your business-oriented male is more rare than your common dude.
>>
>>1720286

Their looks, their weekend plans, and doing just enough until Chad McFaggot can sweep them off their feet and pay all the bills.
>>
>>1720325
>>1720289
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1720356

Doesn't make it untrue faggot
>>
>>1720286
women think about pop culture celebrities and wearing pretty dresses because they're stupid sluts. i think women want to feel good and be happy, not conquer the world. there are some exceptions with women who want to be men.
>>
>>1720286
no women think about cotton candy and nail polish
>>
>I pretty much think 24/7 about how to achieve greatness, how to improve business. How to build something great.

I'm a male and I think about that stuff but a lot of the time I just think about relaxing and having a good time.

I work to live not live to work.
>>
>>1720286
Are there any actual women on here ever?
>>
File: 1478678011119.jpg (50KB, 736x355px) Image search: [Google]
1478678011119.jpg
50KB, 736x355px
>>1720922

I'm more with OP, I wake up in the morning thinking about reaching the pinnacle of civilization and go to sleep thinking about the same thing.
>>
File: 1483144074291.gif (437KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1483144074291.gif
437KB, 420x420px
>>1720286

Women in the workplace mostly use cognitive dissonance to convince themselves that their shitty cubical job is super empowering, and that they would be really miserable if they were stay at home moms raising children.
>>
>>1720930

It happens occasionally.

If I had to guess I'd estimate the board is 10% female.
>>
>>1720298
Nah. The ugly ones avoid it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.