[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you bring cash home from overseas without alerting the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: suitcase-full-of-money_2616474.jpg (13KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
suitcase-full-of-money_2616474.jpg
13KB, 300x262px
How do you bring cash home from overseas without alerting the authorities/paying tax?

For context, I work as a busker and travel to Europe for months at a time. None of the money I make while there is tax deductable, it goes straight from the people to my pocket. The problem is I may bring back up to 20,000, for example, which is way above the limit of 10,000 before I have to report it. But I can't report it because it didn't come from an employer or 'real job' or whatever.

So how can I bring back that amount or over? I've thought about putting a chunk of it into a friend's european bank account and transferring that, taking the rest in cash, even buying gold to take over and sell when I'm back home.

Are there any other ways/strategies?
>>
Bitcoin
(Actually is one of the only practical uses for the average person.)
>>
File: 1099-form.jpg (19KB, 350x320px) Image search: [Google]
1099-form.jpg
19KB, 350x320px
Put it in a bank and then report it on your taxes.

Or just spend half of it on hookers and blow.
>>
>>1719329
What if bitcoin goes down from $1,000 to $800 while he's on the airplane?
>>
>>1719373

then he has to wait a week or so until its worth $1,200
>>
Wire transfers like Western Union are too suspicious. Maybe a bit but not large amounts.
>>
>>1719373
Prepaid bitcoin card. Load before you board
>>
you have to declare over 10k worth of cash or so at customs...

but you can wear 100,000 in gold chains and walk right through. if you do it right you can buy and sell gold and lose just 3% from spot price each time.

so cash in EU->gold then fly to US and gold->cash
>>
some watches hold their value great. buy secondhand and re-sell stateside. you can easily fit 25,000 on your wrist with no one even noticing. plus a gold chain or two and another watch in your carryon and we're at 75,000$ plus. and if they stop and ask you questions it's literally not even suspicious. you just look at them like they are plebs and tell them you're wearing a watch so that you know what time it is and you bought the necklace because it looks nice and you like to fuck sloots.
>>
bitcoin is actually a fine idea too if you want to sell it for cash in briefcases in the states. good way to get robbed etc though and not totally needed given the suggestions I have given you above.

buskers dont make a lot of money
>>
people do this shit daily with waay more money then you're talking about. hence half of the art market. :)
>>
>>1719328
get a bank account you stupid fuck

you can deposit it as you go
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.