[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bf is a truck driver >wants me to go drive across the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

>bf is a truck driver
>wants me to go drive across the country with him
>obviously want this too so I can spend all my time with him
>will have to quit my futureless low wage job to do this

I'm more than happy to quit, and he says he will maintain me.

He says the money he makes will also be my money.

I still think I should find a way to bring in money too.

What would the ideal way to make money on the road be?

He wants me to eventually get a truck driver license as well too, but I'm a scaredy cat and don't really like the idea of driving an 18 wheeler myself.
>>
>>1718735
Could I interest you into buying some kneepads?
>>
>>1718735
record u giving him roadhead and post it
>>
>>1718738
I figured people would think that, which is why I want to make money too.
>>
>>1718735
Cant make money on the road unless driving for the road.
>>
>>1718735

That's pretty cool of your BF and it sounds like you'll have some fun, but you're not gonna be able to make any money on the road unless it's hooking.
>>
>>1718735

Do online college classes you leech.
>>
>>1718735
Lot Lizard
>>
>>1718761

Not true team loads usually pay better and can drive a pretty penny to the customer if its a must deliver.

Side note im on the brokerage side. 3PL.
>>
Buy Bitcoin
>>
>>1718793
came here to post this
>>
>>1718757
This.
>>
>>1718735
You could bring a laptop and learn how to code, sell stocks, make websites, write a novel, be a cam girl.
>>
You could pick up hitchhikers and offer them blowjobs for a few bucks here and there
>>
>>1718735
suck off other greasy truckers for a fiver faggot
>>
>>1718735
Doesn't his trucking company offer any positions in dispatch? You can do that shit with a mobile phone and a hotspot. I know this couple who work on the road, his husband drives the truck and she does dispatch work/paperwork on the passenger seat.
Also....just tell him to bust his ass for a year, and then take a year off. I live in the Southwest, and that's what truckers do here. Living here is so fucking cheap they work in seasons (usually the lettuce season) and take the rest of the year off. You can make 6 figures if you don't mind taking weekends off. Or just do some networking and do jobs when you need to. Do a trip once or twice a month and you're good for bills and entertainment.
>>
Or maybe just get a boyfriend who doesn't have a bum job? With the amount of options that girls have these days why would you even date someone who's only ambition in life is to drive a truck from A to B. Have some god damn self respect.
>>
>>1719089
>bum jobs
Guaranteed most OTR drivers make more per year than you
>>
>>1718735
>Online classes
>Learn to code
>Get a truckdriver license and drive as a pair (might take too ong)
>Suck other drives off and get paid the big bucks
>knit

So many ways
>>
>>1719137
Hahahaha. I make 140K a year. Truck drivers make what, 40K a year? GTFO, you'll be replaced by self-driving cars in 15 years.
>>
>>1718757
True
>>
>>1718782
Try investing in bitcoins
>>
>>1718735

Whoa, what a dud. Is your life really that worthless? I feel like this is bait, actually.
>>
>>1719189
I think it's awesome I get to travel the country with the man I love.

>>1719145
Knitting at 60 mph sounds dangerous.
I'll look into classes though.

>>1719081
Dispatch sounds like a great idea. He loves working, doubt he'll want to take much time off.

>>1719066
Not a girl, and he wouldn't be ok with it anyways.

>>1718793
That's illegal.
>>
>>1719440
>not a girl
Look I know it's the current year and all but I've never heard of a gay trucker bringing his boyfriend on the road. Sounds like trouble
>>
>>1719534
Well he doesn't look or sound gay at all, and allegedly neither do I, so we should be fine.
>>
File: 1466642238916.jpg (209KB, 790x651px) Image search: [Google]
1466642238916.jpg
209KB, 790x651px
>>1718735
Get your CDL so you can EARN too. Otherwise, this is a stupid idea. His money isn't your money unless you are married. He can get mad and dump you anywhere without money you blockhead.
>>
>>1719555
Driving is scary, I can't even drive a small car.
>>
>>1719563
Trust me, being stranded in the middle of nowhere is scarier.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.