[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will browsing /biz/ everyday make me rich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Will browsing /biz/ everyday make me rich?
>>
>>1716824
no not if you do nothing but browse
>>
>>1716824
no, but browsing r9k will.
>>
>>1716824
Nope.
And the more you read, the more likely it is that you'll eventually buy into something stupid.
>>
>>1716824
no.
reading /biz/ will actually make you dumber.
>>
>>1716824
Yes, but only if you invest your life savings into buttcoin and meme penny stocks.
>>
The ASX threads have brought my attention to shares that I otherwise wouldn't have known about. Ive made ~10K purely from biz shilling stocks
>>
>>1716824
no, majority of these people are frog posters and just autistic people who make /biz/ a hobby of two hours every single day.

Best advice to being rich, go be rich.
Sounds stupid, but rich people go try doing rich things, taking risks and attempting to make a dollar into two. Browsing and reading /biz/ doesn't generate any wealth. ever. Actions aimed at real life dollar flipping does.
>>
>>1716903
Pretty much.
I come here because this board never fails to crack me up.
That and I like shitposting.
>>
>>1716908
I come here for the retarded business ideas in the hopes that one of them might give me some inspiration
>>
>>1716908
I come here to read your shitposts.

and sometimes to argue with you.
>>
>>1716929
That was you?
Why are you such an asshole all the time?
>>
>>1716903
>Best advice to being rich, go be rich.

Exactly, those who can do. Those who won't, post on /biz/

>yes "won't". I believe in you /biz/. I believe you can, but you choose not to.

>>1716926
I come here for the Youtube, Instagram, and digital-nomad threads and hope that someone posts some genuinely useful de-NEETing, self-improvement advice.
>>
>>1716824
No, it will make you stupider and poorer after you lose all your money trading bitcoin and trying to set up affiliate marketing businesses which produce nothing
>>
>>1716824
Read scandinaviabros blog and become rich. Also; Invest in waves
>>
>>1717038
>scandinaviabros blog
Got a link?
>>
>>1716824
That's what I'm hoping.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.