[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rhg/ /rgt/ Robinhood General (Thread)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 42

File: 1482544779582.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482544779582.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
Weekend DD/ideas edition

-- Links --
Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=moonmissioncontrol%40gmail.com

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
https://biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
https://discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
https://telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.

> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS 4CHAN, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-
http://www.investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on Youtube

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

>>1712467
OLD THREAD
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-06-21-52-49_1.jpg (166KB, 974x1272px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-06-21-52-49_1.jpg
166KB, 974x1272px
>>
>>1714226
Reposting DD from last thread.

I did some DD on DNN. Really liked what I saw.

They have one of the few vanadium mines in North America. Vanadium is used in making steel, and with the trump train all about infrastructure, it seems like a good bet. They're also uranium miners, so it's only going to go up.

The only problem is the low price of uranium right now, until I realized it's been kept low by recycling old material first, and supplemented by mining.

Those materials are all but gone now, due to advances in extraction efficiency, and there was a policy about decommissioning old nuclear warheads and turning them into nuclear fuel that ended in 2010.

Could be a longer hold than most want, but at around .60 a share this could be quote a bargain right now.

They just opened new mines in Zambia and Mongolia as well.

Uranium is going to be in demand very soon, and the price is going to reflect that.

Also, their uranium recovery mill is in the US, so no pirates or warbands.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-06-22-03-50_1.jpg (287KB, 1080x1695px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-06-22-03-50_1.jpg
287KB, 1080x1695px
Can anyone shed light on why CVM is going off? Also whats the deal with RNVA besides the new contracts, and what are the chances and date of a the R/S mentioned in the CC?
>>
File: 1470854242916.jpg (50KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1470854242916.jpg
50KB, 563x542px
>>1714226
proper title and linking the old thread. you're the best, bb.
>>
Not sure if I wanna start putting money into dividend stocks or keep riding the meme funky bus. I'm up 37% but it would be nice to chill out and enjoy some lazy $$ for a change.
>>
>bought 100 JNUG @ 8.125 this morning and was too dumb to put in my stoploss

its gonna b ok right???
>>
>>1714347
JE
WPT
SSW

Those pay amazing dividends and are undervalued too.

I want more meme stocks. I netted more off half-assed side bet memes like DRAM and garbage leveraged ETFs like JNUG and UVXY this year then all my dividends put together.
>>
>>1714358
Pot stocks bro, I'm tellin' ya. CARA ZYNE INSY GWPH just take a dart and throw at one. Wait for a dip and ride the train.
>>
>>1714352
Spot 1170 and could continue climbing, but honestly I don't any one even has half a clue where gold/gold miners are going. Shit is too volatile to gauge. I honestly don't understand why people don't hedge with the opposing ETF to mitigate potential losses. Also don't forget about NUGT and DUST. I sometimes work around with all 4. You don't just have marry one side.
>>
>>1714378
*think
>>
Also, why don't we pay more attention to monthly dividend stocks like MORL and CEFL?
>>
>>1714378
its also only like 4% of my portfolio so im not very worried.

we shall see what hapens next week
>>
>http://www.investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
>404: Page Not Found

I am having issues viewing the Technical analysis page on investopedia. Is there another link?
>>
File: 1467011231336.jpg (64KB, 322x276px) Image search: [Google]
1467011231336.jpg
64KB, 322x276px
>>1714414
Nevermind I found a working link. Use it in the next OP.
>http://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp
>>
>>1714273
i don't know what CVM is doing. their latest filing http://irdirect.net/filings/viewer/index/725363/000165495416005085/ is pretty dire.
-FDA put a partial clinical hold on their lead drug study (too many deaths in trials)
-study results will be impacted if hold isn't lifted quickly, rendering study useless
>If there is a need to conduct an additional Phase 3 pivotal study, any such requirement would have significant and severe material consequences for us and could impact our ability to continue as a going concern.

i guess that everyone is gambling that the FDA will allow the study to continue. you definitely don't want to be stuck in this one.
>>
>ETRM

What the fuck
>>
>>1714439

My thoughts exactly.

I expected it to sell off today after yesterdays run.
>>
Anybody in ATVI? Coming out of a 3 month low. Could be back in the 40s soon. Overwatch guys.
>>
Since we got some downtime with the weekend and all, can you guys post your RH portfolios? Would like to learn from you here for better or worse
>>
>>1714273
also, they have dropped below the $50 million market cap requirement for NYSE and have to fix that.
>VIENNA, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE MKT: CVM) reported on a communication received today from the staff of the NYSE MKT, its current listing exchange, that it considered the Company to be noncompliant with certain listing requirements based on its quarterly report for the period ended June 30, 2016. The Company has been given the opportunity to maintain its listing by submitting a plan of compliance by January 9, 2017. This plan must advise of actions the company has taken or will take to regain compliance with the continued listing standards by June 11, 2018. The Company intends to submit such a plan by January 9, 2017.
so...
1) they're trying for a face to face meeting with FDA for phase 3 release from hold
2) NYSE resolution letter Monday to address any mkt cap compliance issues.
>>
>>1714470
>they have dropped below the $50 million market cap requirement for NYSE and have to fix that.

couldn't they just do a reverse split to satisfy that?
>>
>>1714478
Thats how they'd fix the minimum price per share. Market cap is the value of all their stock added together.

Only way they can fix that is to issue stock then have their CEO or some other patsy to buy several million dollars worth.

OTCmarkets will take them
>>
File: 1483659132543.png (212KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1483659132543.png
212KB, 4500x4334px
>>1714382
because we're memers in a meme thread dedicated to trading meme stocks using a meme app.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-06-19-47-12.png (94KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-06-19-47-12.png
94KB, 1080x1920px
Good week. Got on the idxg Mars mission. Fucking sold etrm for a loss cause it had a huge dip. Also sold urre for a tiny loss right before it went up a little. A bit bummed but more than happy for my first week of rh.
>>
File: celsci.png (64KB, 859x611px) Image search: [Google]
celsci.png
64KB, 859x611px
>>1714489
is that what these Form 4 filings are? http://irdirect.net/cvm/sec_filings
>>
>>1714478
this is a pretty good article: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161209005777/en/CEL-SCI-Reports-NYSE-MKT-Noncompliance-Notice-Compliance
>>
>>1714252
Ty for info. Will be watching
>>
>>1714523
>>1714489

ahhhh ok. Thanks
>>
What does DD mean.

>inb4 jokes
>>
>>1714492
Why not both?
>>
>>1714556
Due diligence
>>
File: just doing my duty.gif (571KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
just doing my duty.gif
571KB, 500x352px
>>1714273
so RNVA also has compliance issues. https://www.thestreet.com/story/13728300/1/rennova-health-inc-granted-180-day-extension-by-nasdaq.html
>If at any time before March 13, 2017, the bid price of the Company's common stock closes at $1.00 per share or more for a minimum of 10 consecutive business days, the Company will regain compliance with the Rule, and the matter will be closed.
so... reverse split if share price isn't $1 for ten days by March 13th

how to get $1/share? maybe cook the books a bit so Q4 earnings look great, pump some hype thru PR, and hire a hype company??? i dunno.

RNVA looks to me to be an earnings play at this point. Earnings release around Monday, February 13 premarket.... maybe. https://www.earningswhispers.com/stocks/rnva
>>
>>1714556
due diligence. it's what we're doing here:
>>1714273
>>1714624
>>1714470
and here:
>>1714252
taking into account any relevant news, SEC filings, press releases, conference calls, earnings reports, study results, compliance issues, technical analysis, etc. in order to determine whether we buy or sell.
>>
File: C1AZO8yUQAAKpw0.jpg (104KB, 1200x765px) Image search: [Google]
C1AZO8yUQAAKpw0.jpg
104KB, 1200x765px
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)

> (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)

>and Jews are not white

GET

THIS

POL

SHIT

OFF

MY

BOARD
>>
>>1714747
that said,

at least you linked the old thread and put a subject line OP good job
>>
File: 1483148349683.jpg (1MB, 1200x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1483148349683.jpg
1MB, 1200x1504px
>>1714747
shhhh... no tears. only dreams now.
>>
>>1714747
> shlomo jr. is triggered
>>
Is everyone ready for the PTN buout this month?

Its going to be glorious.

$2 minimum.
>>
>>1714378
Maybe I'm stupid... But why hedge NUGT with DUST when you can do the equivalent and just dump some of your NUGT. Wouldn't you be better off even by like 0.1% in management fees?
>>
>>1715000
I sold at 0.56 (which, to suck my own dick here a sec, was virtually its peak of the day) and I think it might just drop back to 0.50 like it does every week or two. Buyout would be nice if I happen to own PTN during the news, but I'm happy swing trading it for comfy 8% gains biweekly.
>>
>>1715000
I want to get back in. Had 8500 shares a while back but I needed to free up capital because I wanted to make gains elsewhere to get a bigger position later. Hopefully my RNVA pops a little next week and I can get in back into PTN with a much larger stake
>>
>>1714960
>>1714759
LOL XD XD SUCH A FUNNY MEME
anyone actually still bagholding MSTX here?
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mast-therapeutics-savara-sign-merger-180000311.html
>>
>tfw no /rhg/ bf
>>
>>1715084
people with day trade rules
>>
>>1715000
Where are you guys hearing this i cant find any sources for this buyout
>>
>>1715590
Speculation. Rumored to have hired a guy who negotiates acquisitions combined with only raising enough funds to operate through March.
>>
>>1715605
>tfw they file for bankruptcy
>>
>>1715605

This plus the fact that they NEED a buyout/partnership to get the drug to the production stage. Brem is basically the only treatment that's been shown to work for HSDD in women so it would be hard to imagine Big Pharma just letting this one slip. It's also highly likely that it will be FDA approved. If Addyi was bought, then this will be too.
>>
>>1714252
>Stock price in Nov '06
>$25.13

Only $0.61 now. Maybe you're right, pretty abysmal performance since '08. Maybe it'll be Trumped up?
>>
File: 1483234255344.jpg (72KB, 511x496px) Image search: [Google]
1483234255344.jpg
72KB, 511x496px
What website or live feed do you guys recommend for someone who wants to day trade? I know RH is delayed and inaccurate.
>>
>>1715659
If you're day trading and using Robin Hood you're doing it wrong.

To actually day trade you should be using a different system like fidelity'trading system or something
>>
>>1715750
>day trading with commisions

literally just give me your money instead goyim
>>
>>1715750

This is only viable if you have a lot of capital to start with. $14 seems like nothing when you're trading with 500k
>>
>>1715757
Commissions are literally $10 per trade for most brokerages and if you're trading real money (> $10k) then that amount doesn't matter, it's just the cost of doing business. When you NEETs say shit like "commissions make day trading a bad idea" it honestly just shows how little capital you have to invest.
>>
>>1715763
>it honestly just shows how little capital you have to invest.
>invest
anyway, if you pay attention at all to these threads you know that most of us are working with very little capital.
>>
So I bought some really great value stocks, good companies that are either ignored or have been beaten down by bad press. I also bought some shit-tier petroleum industry stock run by short-sighted incompetents. Then I bought some meme stock and played with JNUG for a week.

My good stocks are doing nothing good, My oil stocks are doing stupid but I sold them all for a tidy profit, my meme stocks went to the moon and I made more off JNUG then anything,

I actually accidentally made more money from random dividends the last 3 months then unrealized gains from stocks that are clearly 40% undervalued.

Just venting. I have nothing else to contribute right now. Weekends are boring as fuck lately.
>>
>>1714226
Can someone explain to me how Apple went up after their July 26th postings but down after October 26th when BOTH reports were touted as "lower than projected"?

July 26th reported revenue was reported being low, but not as low as "Wall Street" had projected.
>>
>>1715809
Investors blindly put money into Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple and Tesla. They have a strong conviction these companies will do so well and change the world they have no problem buying them at 250/1 PE ratios.

Avoid these shits unless you are shorting them, market forces will eventually pop these bubbles like the 90's .com crash did.
>>
>>1715831
Hey thank you for the clarification! Oh, you're the value guy stocks from right above me - diversified portfolio owners like you seem really knowledgeable.

Now, there's a small company called Organovo that I read about on Zacks.com. This company is expected to post sales growth of 264.96% at the end of its sales year (on March 31st).

Would one be wise to purchase shares of companies right before an expectedly good quarterly report? A bunch of sites are giving this company and this exact same figure, too, so why isn't it being hyped here, logically?

Yesterday was my ninth trade day so pardon my status as a newbie.
>>
>>1715916
Yeah, buy that shit before a good earnings report.

That said, for long term investments I don't buy companies where I don't fully understand their business model or I think their industry is shit. I think most medical firms relying on experimental research are shit. Razor thin profit margins, immense competition, extremely heavy regulation, poor IP legal protections.

Organovo sounds like it could either be a multi-billion dollar firm selling high-quality lab-grown organs to medicare patients for infinite money or it's a junk research company that gets killed by an FDA ruling saying porcine DNA makes the product harem and forbidden for sale.

Idk. I do and don't understand that. I can see the demand for lab grown organs, I do not see the political will or real market for them. People donate organs for free, so IDK. Would you buy and install a kidney made in a lab? Maybe maybe not.

Anyways, yeah buy that shit, don't put your lifes saving on it though.
>>
>>1715953
Great stuff - will keep an eye out. Thank you!

But far more pertinent to both of us is what's happening THIS COMING WEEKEND. For instance, Bank of America releases its fourth quarter earnings report
on the 13th. Nasdaq.com's "projected EPS" is 0.38, up from 0.28 exactly 4 quarters ago.

What do you think about this?
>>
>>1715953
Alright this is weird. April 15th, 2016 BAC posted Q1 2016 earnings - profits had slid and the company was down 20% since the start of 2016, and yet the company went UP in the days after!

EPS for Q1 was projected at .20 yet came out 0.21. Is this how a company can go up even if profit is down - EPS reported > EPS projected?
>>
>>1716009
BAC is a dogshit stock and a chronic underperformer compared to it's competitors and banks are horrible investments at the peak of a stock value bubble like right now.

Same with Citigroup if you were ever thinking that for some reason.

Wait until the market collapses/corrects then go buy BAC stock. Then treat that stock like you're a soldier with a grenade with the pin out and the lever held on with scotch-tape. Get rid of it as soon as possible for maximum effect. Don't keep that shit in your fucking sleeping bag.

Full disclosure I have no positions in any of the above mentioned stocks.
>>
>>1716029
Right-o...so where do you advise starting out for finding value stocks?
>>
>>1716033
I use nasdaq's website, they have a stock screener tool under their 'basic investing' tab.

I look for a P/E under 14, above 4, at least one 'buy' rating by a broker and at least 1 in profit. Then I include what industry the stock is from and ignore industries I know are shitty, then I pick some stocks out, research them. Byy that criteria there are about 450+ stocks to pick from so I go back and look all the time.

nasdaq website is a great tool for research that's free. A lot of information.

Then there is stockta dot com, if you believe in technical analysis done by free software. I go there just to reaffirm my confirmation bias after I already bought a stock. You might do better picking a stock that is good on fundamentals and good with long-term technical voodoo analysis.
>>
>>1716043
If it's not rude to ask, how much are you up on your initial investment since the very start of your trading?
>>
>>1716043
Shiet while we're here, what industries do you divide into worthwhile and shitty? ignore my returns question if it's stupid
>>
>>1716053

Ugh... So rude. Never come to 4chan again. Just delete your account pls
>>
>>1716065
Kek these generals are so comfy
>>
>>1715796
>stupid oil stocks
watch for CDEV to dip. i don't know if it will, but if it does, i'm back in.
>>
$MSTX HAPPENING to occur on Monday. Absolutely huge news.
http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/mast-therapeutics-and-savara-sign-merger-agreement-20170107-00012
>>
>>1716102
So is it going to run? .10 now where could it go from here
>>
>>1716053
I have invested since 2007 and I do about 9% a year but this year more like 5%, I put a lot of money into a certain skeezy Greek-based off-shore oil driller and panic sold it in a very dumb fashion when they tried to admit they were bankrupt. I fucked that all up. The losses I take are when I seem to make shitty picks in a good industry or I make great picks in a shitty industry and that's where I lose money, I tend to invest too much in the underdog.

>>1716062
Honestly it's just my understanding of macro-economics and probably too much of my own personal bias. I specialize in energy production and commodities, utilities and very boring sections of the economy. Sometimes generic drug manufactures and hard discount consumer staples. Everything else I ignore. IT depends. I am apparently a sort of 'contrarian investor' I just look for valuable companies that make good money and they tend to be very unsexy and ignored.
>>
File: 108722411.jpg (108KB, 1419x946px) Image search: [Google]
108722411.jpg
108KB, 1419x946px
>>1716102
Thanks senpai, will be putting in capital starting monday. MSTX to Andromeda.
>>
>>1716106
>contrarian investor
this is what i struggle with. i'm trying to learn to run with the herd.
>>
so which meme to go all in on Monday? AMRS or MSTX?
>>
>>1715000
$MSTX is where its at. Closed @ like .098 going to open at like .5-2. Reverse merger news over the weekend gunna soar.
>>
>>1715544

And yes got about 11k shares at .09 going to have a great Monday when this sees .5-2
>>
>>1716106
Do you work in finance, or are you just gifted in picking up new things like that? 7% seems to be considered GREAT by most metrics out there.
>>
>>1716131
Do these memes actually end up anywhere?

Compare THIS way of life
>>1716102
(note buzzwords like MEME, MOON MISSION, HAPPENING)

To THIS
>>1716106
keywords 9% A YEAR, INDUSTRY, RESEARCH

Which leads to wealth, and which leads to permanently unlocking the red theme?
>>
>>1716162

9% a year is terrible unless you have hedge fund level capital (very hard to move around that kind of money). If your playing with 200 bucks on your robinmeme account you can make 9% in one day scalping a stale moon mission.

For example, buying ETRM at open this week.
>>
>>1716173
Annual report for mutual fund holders for x company:

2016 Q4 prospects: HOPE YOU GOT YOUR FUCKING SPACE SUIT READY BECAUSE THIS COMPANY JUST PUT ALL OF YOUR MONEY IN $JDST AND $JNUG ALSO THIS FUND IS NOT INSURED AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY RETURN ON INVESTMENT. FULL DISCLOSURE NONE OF THE MANGERS HOLD ANY POSITION IN THIS STOCK.

Yeah anyone can make 10% in a day but nobody ever leverages it. Risk-balanced investments. Nobody is going to put their retirement fund on a fund manager putting 100x leverage on bitcoin or putting the full fund's equity into 7 red.
>>
File: 8ii.jpg (11KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
8ii.jpg
11KB, 250x201px
hai

do you anons want in on a secret?
>>
>>1716287
tell me ur secrets freg
>>
>>1716287
maybe...
>>
>>1716287
I'm all ears
>>
>>1716287
Give it up chaos lord
>>
>>1716287
its probably
he cant read
>>
Hold GSAT through next week or cut and run at next peak?
>>
So guys I have no knowledge of trading/investing/whatever and my account is being verified atm.

How do I into investing?

Who did you guy choose first to start off? Facebook? Twitter?
>>
>>1716347
I'm literally 10 days ahead of you so here's my two cents:

Your stance on stock trading should not be to make crazy money but to beat inflation.

Try to imitate the attitudes of lifelong successes like Warren Buffett and George Soros. We have a lot of gambling addicts on /biz/ (look for words like MOON MISSION and MEME STOCK) who want fast money through cheap (penny) stocks.

Avoid being like that because for every one guy who makes fast money there are three suckers who lost money to make his profit.

Google the names of rich investors and read articles by them to learn their philosophies. Trade smart or be a gambler.
>>
>>1716347
Stop it
>>
>>1716347

take whatever is recommended in these threads, ignore what the posters say about them and see how much you think they should be worth

if it is selling for less, buy it
>>
>>1716325
Huge float with no good news out. It will take millions in volume to move that price. Its also building into a falling knife pattern that it has done before. if you got profits take them.
>>
>>1716357
I'm confident that everyone here understands the benefits of having a diverse, well-rounded portfolio and thoroughly scrutinizes the news and technical data surrounding any "Moon mission" before investing their hard-earned allowance money.
>>
>>1714515
no. besides thats like 4k worth of stock.
I always take insider ownership as a positive sign. They know shit we dont. I would agree with the notion that being essentially oversold for so long combined with compliance coming up the general public is moving it forward on speculation that the fda will lift their hold and CVM will provide a plan of compliance that will renew share holder confidence. People myself included, want to be in on the ground floor for these possible upticks.
>>
File: epep23.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
epep23.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>1716290
>>1716297
>>1716298
>>1716310

MYOS deal coming this week.

dont tell on me pls
>>
>>1716347

Check out memes and figure out who is good for advice around here (I won't spoil the fun by naming mah nigga that clued me in to big gains), visit AmericanBulls, just Google interesting stocks and learn to get a feel for "now's a good time to get in, now's a good time to get out."
>>
>>1716414

And why should we believe you
>>
How does one get in this with absolutely 0 idea what's going on and is only interested because he needs a way to earn money and no one is replying to his job applications?
>>
>>1715916
No way man. Because unless you have illegals inside information you dont knkw what the earnings report is going to be like.
If they do bad on an earnings report, you're screwed
And even if they made a profit, but the profit was less than analysts' expectations, the stock could actually fall
>>
>>1716423

How much are you planning on plunking down into the market? If it's less than a thousand, you might as well just not bother. Your chances of putting in four or five hundred and instantly landing on a double-yer-dollaz moon mission are practically nil
>>
File: slwdip.png (27KB, 647x487px) Image search: [Google]
slwdip.png
27KB, 647x487px
Safe to enter silver stocks?

SLW is back in low 20s. Is this a dip or is it the beginning of a slide?
>>
>>1716414
...go on
>>
>>1716423
http://timothysykes.com/traderchecklist/

traderchecklist
traderchecklist

Theres your basics.

also that username and password is temporary
>>
so anyway here's my watchlist

$TYHT, $ENG, $DRAD, $AUO, $SPMXF, $SSW, $ANFI, $NSAT, $SKAS, $SIFY, ,$GELT, $RSKIA, $HICKA, $CREG, $BYFC

what u guys think?
>>
You guys think ASTI will go back up soon? Been bagholding for a long time now, it's got me worried...
>>
>>1716512

it has negative equity, negative revenue

that stock has no intrinsic value and only an idiot would hold on it to

dump it, count your losses and move on
>>
>>1716475
lotta long term potentials in there.
>>
>>1716518

that's what i'm going for

based on my stuff, do you think there's anything i'm missing in my valuations?

is there something i'm missing when i determine value?
>>
>>1716512
how much you out?
>>
>>1716522

most of my paragraph dissappeared

i mostly focus on eps, bv (determining if it's undervalued)

debt-to-asset ratio and trend (determine debt management)

looking at stability over a few years (not too many sharp lines)
>>
>>1716522
I only looked through half of them before I thought it safe to assume the rest were similar enough. low floats positive income good looking chart action. pretty profitable shit there.
>>
>>1716518
How long?
>>
>>1716539
how long what?
>>
>>1716541
Define "long term potential".

Let's just say I bought some of them on Monday. How long do you think I need to hold to make a 5-10 profit?

My problem with a lot of them is the low volume.
>>
>>1716544

guy who picked the stocks here

my plan is to buy some and hold, evaluate again based on earnings every quarter and sell when they are no longer undervalued
>>
>>1716420
>>1716414

note the ambiguity, the promise of fast results

>>1716347
Beware.
>>
>>1716544

>>1716548
basically the only answer.

No one knows how long any of this will be of value but look at DRAD for example. last 3 months has been up and down. and its at a lower high than before, but put that shit on a 5 year chart and its doing great. but every reward has its risk.

And low volume is ok in a low float. They kind of mette each other out. High volume in a low float is awesome as long as it because good news. It really depends on how many shares you own. If you own half the fuckin company you're not gonna get rid of it very easily. if you own a couple hundred or even a couple thousand you shouldn't have any problem
>>
>>1716548
Alright I have a question which you seem knowledgeable in answering.

>>1715916
>>1716021

In short, does stock go up if, after earning report, actual earnings > projected earnings?

Or does it go up if actual ETS > projected ETS?

Bank of America has its report this Friday, as is relevant in the short-term.
>>
>>1716565

those two things are kind of the same thing

if earnings are up, eps are also up.

i'm really new to investing but i read margin of safety and watched a bunch of finance lectures, so i wouldn't call myself an expert, so take what i say with that in mind.
>>
>>1716578
Right-o, then. Thanks!

Does anyone here know if banks have had a good Q4 2016?
>>
Biopharm Catalyst has these stocks on its watchlist for the upcoming week:

$ACOR:
>CVT-301 phase 3 clinical trial data expected (parkinsons disease)
>1 legal event (inter-partes review) related to Ampyra, an approved drug
>55% down from 2016
>Revenues expected possible earnings play for next month

$SGYP
>On year-long uptrend since last January
>may hit peak soon
>PDUFA date for Plecanatide (Chronic idiopathic constipation) on 1/29/2017

$TENX
>Phase 3 top line data for Levosimendan (low cardiac output in surgery) incoming
>On long downtrend since early 2014
>Wavy line down, currently at "peak" of most recent cycle

$DMTX
>Chart from last 4 months looks like a dampening dead cat bounce
>Currently finished 3 bounces
>Phase 1/2 data for DTX101(hemophilia) expected

What do you guys think? Hasn't really been too many good bios recently.

>>1716562
>>1716553
Thanks. Out of that list I like AUO the best since I own several ACER screens, like nearly everyone else I know. Hell, even the office I work with has nothing but Acer screens.
>>
>>1716589

idk but based on what i have for q3 BAC is already a good buy regardless of their q4

my "theoretical value" is at $28.78

again my model is very simplified and mostly based on only a couple of things from the financials
>>
>>1716606
Wouldn't American banks be a good buy because they expect serious deregulation from Trump?
>>
>>1716611

i mean regardless of regulation most banks are undervalued right now
>>
>>1716602

just looking at their charts Id say

ACOR needs news. its stuck at resistance levels it has seen before but can blow past.

SGYP looks good but its also done this same pattern several times before you could have a repeat of last year or this could be the end of this years high. its at what could be its apex

TENX and DMTX are for swing trading. They look pretty volatile
>>
File: BACwacc.png (60KB, 843x545px) Image search: [Google]
BACwacc.png
60KB, 843x545px
>>1716606
What exactly is your model? Like what are the components in your equation and what is the formula written out? The generally used models show BAC to be valued just above $10 per share. Pic very related.
>>
>>1716611
Not all banks will profit from this. GS is a solid buy with the proposed deregulation combined with Trump's picks for cabinet/advisors.
>>
>>1716643
Do you think Bank of America will?
>>
>>1716642

well first i go by the warren buffet basic model of finding a P/E under 15, finding a B/BV under 1.5

multipling that, we want a value under 22.5

solving that equation for price, i look for "true future value" (i made this up) which is the square root of 22.5*BV*EPS)

idk how well it works but that's how i've picked stuff
>>
>>1716652
Sounds solid - and how far up are you since you started investing? Per annum, if you must extrapolate.
>>
>>1716652
So you just made up an equation?
>>
>>1716631
ACOR's legal event is in March.
Clinical trials results don't really have a date. Guess I'll just avoid it for now.
>>
>>1716660

a little over 3%, started last tuesday. i spent a few weeks reading and researching before putting any money in though.

>>1716661
basically, yep. im a scientist irl so its what i know.
>>
>>1716717
It's worth a shot, after all the other method most of us have is pretty much gambling.
>>
>>1716414
>>1716287
Hmmmmmm...It was up on 4x it's average volume on Friday for no apparent reason

What's your source, frogposter
>>
>>1716736
Probably some pumper's mass email.
>>
>>1716717
Look up CAPM, WACC, correlation coefficients between stocks, variance and covariance, capital allocation line (and security market line), value at risk, Kurtosis, efficient frontier and minimum variance portfolio, alpha (and other greeks like theta, vega, rho, etc.), etc. That should give you some help in your investing ventures man!

Write these down too, it'll be helpful when you're creating your portfolio:
The weighted average expected returns of component securities within a portfolio:
>E(rp)=w(B)E(rB)+w(S)E(rS)
Variance of the rate of return a risk-bearing asset portfolio consisting of two securities:
>2(p)=(w(B)(B))2+(w(S)(S))2+2(w(B)w(S)Cov(r(B),r(S)
(how to use those will be parent once you read some of the topics I posted above, sorry if this is stuff you already know)
>>
>>1716744
noted. i will take a look at those. thanks anon
>>
>>1716748
sure thing mate, best of luck! be sure to watch out for behavioral bias' as well.
>>
>>1714226
Here's the invite for the official /biz/discord if anyone's interested.

https://discord.gg/kmJ3WjW
>>
Here's the Telegram for biz as well

Op, you suck at this

Telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
@robinhoodgeneral
>>
A lot of places seem to be suggesting the price of oil is going to go up. What would be good stocks that will benefit of the rise of oil prices?
>>
>>1717729
> who is secretary of state tillerson
>>
>>1714226
What's the forecast for gold this week? Esp. at opening.
>>
>>1717729
You already missed the bus on that. Prices will only go up like 10% and all the petroleum industry stocks are loaded and overvalued like crude is already $80 a bbl.

I'd wait and see, but you can always buy $USO or $USL if you're convinced they'll go up in the next few months.
>>
File: xav.jpg (221KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
xav.jpg
221KB, 800x800px
Anyone here recruiting/inviting for Xavier's discord? Been trading nearly a month, have some experience with coding, looking to join. Thanks!
>>
File: d8c.png (63KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
d8c.png
63KB, 657x527px
>>1716421

you gius wont anyways. you guis didnt the last time either. I jus wanna help
>>
What stocks are we looking at tomorrow? I'm thinking about going into these. Pretty new to this I'm peeping these for tomorrow:

$CVM $IDXG $BIOS $RNVA

Feedback
>>
>>1718502
CVM and BIOS should be watched pretty close if youre swing trading
RNVA looks promising. theres a lot of confidence behind it.
IDXG already did its thing. Dont chase it.

Im still curious about MSTX. Theres a lot of hope for this merger.
Ill be watching that tomorrow am
>>
Check out osn, they are on the rise with good pe ratio.
Cvm should have a good week next week too
>>
ESTM and MSTX here
>>
whats jdst going to do in the morning, been holding it all weekend like a retard
>>
>>1718580
Why MSTX?
>>
>>1718575

osn looks good thanks anon
>>
>>1718583
merger
>>
>>1718586

Unless you bought in Friday, you're going to be chasing
>>
>>1718583
Because I bought it cheaply and I plan to sell it for much more then I bought it for
>>
>>1718590
I did buy in Friday :) spent the last bit of money I had as a matter of fact
>>
>>1718590
it will get pumped, can grab easy profit if you have a day trade
>>
>>1718594

yay! proud of you anon!
>>
What do you guys think about $AUPH?
>>
>>1718600

look at that net income

pass
>>
File: 1483624445080.jpg (149KB, 800x715px) Image search: [Google]
1483624445080.jpg
149KB, 800x715px
I always wonder where you guys find most of these companies I have never heard of..
>>
>>1718614

i use a stock screener to find things with ratios i look for
>>
>>1718614
r/epicstockmemes
>>
Look for XGTI tomorrow morning if Vislink shareholders approve merger. Wait for news and price action tho and do your DD

And dont hold this POS overnight
>>
>>1718590
I think it'll be a safe overnight hold
>>
So help me out here.... if I buy a stock option, put for a certain price for 100 shares at 100$, that stock tanks to 50$, do I actually need to buy and sell that underlying stock exercising my option or is that difference in the price I sell the option for?
>>
>>1716451
Timmay!!!! whata fag
>>
File: 1382420451542.jpg (102KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1382420451542.jpg
102KB, 400x388px
This past week was one of the most productive and cooperative weeks on /rgt/ I've seen in a long time.

I hope we can keep this up.
>>
since i'm putting in only small amounts of money, is it a valid strategy to set a limit on how much i spend on one buy, regardless of how many shares i hold?

like $50 in one and $50 in another which is 30 shares of one and 5 of another

just for initial pick up and diversity of portfolio, of course. next time i add a buy of $50 of two different stocks
>>
File: is it safe.jpg (165KB, 1573x1169px) Image search: [Google]
is it safe.jpg
165KB, 1573x1169px
>>1718491
alright, freg. i'm going to cancel one of my buy orders and buy some MYOS. pls don't be sending me to slaughter.
>>
>>1718711
Limits of any kind will only benefit you.

I usually add the same amount per week on the same day each week and diversify how I see fit. That way I can limit impulse chasing. sometimes I wish I had more shares when one stocks price jumps but that feeling can be easily mitigated by remembering how i saved myself from not lost so much when another drops
>>
File: 1475119542884.jpg (24KB, 629x624px) Image search: [Google]
1475119542884.jpg
24KB, 629x624px
>>1718580
>>1718532
>>1718590

i sold my mstx friday!!!!! shiiiieeetttt. it's already at .15 and i'm not gonna chase it.
>>
>>1718766
...but its only at .10
>>
>>1718614
i use the stock screener at finviz. i like using the trend and signal features... where i can sort stocks by "unusual volume" or by specific price action trends.
>>
>>1718707

No one else thinks so too?
>>
>>1716652
What does B and BV mean?
>>
what emulator should i use senpai
i kind of realize it would help me with another venture of mine, and i've wanted to get in on this too
>>
>>1718778

B is supposed to be P, so P/BV is price to book value

it was late when i posted that lol
>>
>>1718766
>it's already at .15

what? pre-market isn't open yet
>>
AMRS, NVAX
>>
Are we holding PTN?
>>
>>1718791
yes
>>
File: mstx ask.png (48KB, 641x541px) Image search: [Google]
mstx ask.png
48KB, 641x541px
>>1718768
can anyone here confirm pic
>>
>>1718794
Hmmm so should we want to daytrade this would it better to buy at the start or wait for a dip from early profit takers?
>>
new guy that's been posting a lot here.

i got the MarketSim app earlier and built a portfolio out of my stock picks using my own proportional distribution technique, so i'll update you guys this week as it plays out.
>>
>>1718803
i don't know. i'm not going to chase this one as there doesn't seem to be a consensus on whether the merger is a good deal or not. if i was hell-bent on chasing i'd wait for a dip.
>>
>>1718804
alright sim. keep us updated.
>>
Should I buy a mstx dip tomorrow for an overnight hold? No day trades
>>
>>1718817
i wouldn't unless you can get in low... like... .08-.10
>>
>>1718817

Yes
>>
>>1718585
No problem. They have been on a rebound and just broke past their last high. Once people find out about their new financials and potential buyout they are going on a run. If you aren't buying keep them on your radar.
>>
File: 2017-01-08_22-44-00.png (144KB, 1550x898px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-08_22-44-00.png
144KB, 1550x898px
Keep an eye on $IMOS, looks like it'll bounce off this double bottom
>>
>>1718803
Tough to say. I'd say from the start, but chances are it's a bit too late. Should've bought in Friday.
>>
>>1718846

what makes you think so?
>>
>>1718853
Purely technical. MACD is looking to crossover, with strong bullish patterns in high volume.

Probably gonna buy if it breaks the ~16.50 resistance
>>
File: 2017-01-08_22-48-28.png (143KB, 1558x894px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-08_22-48-28.png
143KB, 1558x894px
Also keeping an eye on this wedge.
>>
>>1718859
Hey that's a pretty neat visualization, what website/app is it?
>>
>>1718868
tradingview
>>
>>1718868
tradingview dot com
>>
>>1718857

added it to my watch list
>>
>>1718870
>>1718871
tyvm
>>
full trading austism. It's not done obviously, but here are my picks and DD. Shill me more things

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_0llMMqGcjso5FYPHP0Xgb1qWmzjtl0tkwaOxT9pWA/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>1718809
It hasn't even started to run yet so it really considered chasing at this point?
>>
>>1718707
No I agree I think people are just too lazy to post saying that they agree
>>
>>1718859

PRLB?

Any predictions or news with this stock?
>>
>>1716652
Wait, then why did you pick Bank of America?

Their P/E is at 16.82. Did you mean forward P/E?
>>
>>1714226

GENTLEMEN

GOLD FORECAST INTO TOMORROW?
>>
>>1718912

i started with his model of p/e under 15. i focus on projected value based on that formula. that is to say the ideal price of a stock is P = SQRT(22.5*EPS*BV)

his formula is for P/E equal to or under 15 and P/BV equal or under 1.5

multiplying both sides of those together i get P^2/(EPS*BV) < 22.5. then solve for p

like i said, im more a math guy than finance guy so thats where my head goes
>>
>>1718924
Gold prices are creeping up in Asian markets rn
>>
>>1718936
Foolishly enough, I've been holding JDST over the weekend. Should I sell at open and become gold-bullish?
>>
>>1718936
Also you have a pretty cool returns history. Where on the Docs file are your actual positions, though?
>>
>>1718947
I'm currently moving around money since the IDXG moon mission. I'm going to buy pretty much everything on the strat page tomorrow.

Had to move some money to my crypto and forex accounts
>>
File: IMOS TA.png (84KB, 1267x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMOS TA.png
84KB, 1267x549px
>>1718846
gonna fun some TA here...

A: ichy signal line about to cross in bullish manner
B: parabolic SAR confirmation
C: MACD cross
D: stoch bull signal still on
E: stoch bullish cross signal
>>
File: IMOS TA2.png (79KB, 1261x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMOS TA2.png
79KB, 1261x527px
>>1718846
and here are my feeble attempts to provide possible sell points (in orange)
>>
>>1718951
And about gold positions for tomorrow?
>>
>>1718954
>>1718965
Great analysis!
>>
>>1718885
ask is up 50% from last close. i consider it chasing. i just am not feeling this one i guess.
>>
Most likely to gain out of the following??

MSTX, CVM, HALO, BIOS?
>>
>>1718983
CVM
>>
>>1716162

I mean I got in the MSTX train few weeks back @ .09

Weekend trading had it hit .16. Will probably high .3-.6 tomorrow

.>>1718821
.10 is long gone, so many buy orders placed over the weekend and shorts going to cover. Going to be a moon mission. Tried to tell people over the past few weeks here to get in or at least watch xD

>>1718983
$MSTX is tomorrows play, gunna be eeeeuuugggeee

Nice little come up if I say so myself.
>>
>>1718993
What do you recommend doing about gold tomorrow?
>>
>>1718983
see >>1714470
>>
British pound at 30 year low. Brexit will happen this year.
How do we make money off of this on Robinhood. All I see is 1 crappy ETF that is not worth buying in.
Any known currency speculation stocks we can capitalize on?
Or anything related? Like banks in England? Or companies that would directly profit when it starts climbing from rock bottom?
>>
>>1719001
i played $RBS during the brexit vote. was pretty nice.
>>
>>1718996

I haven't touched the jnug/nugt/jdst/dust in a week or two. Would have to look into it.
>>
>>1718996

Job reports came back lower than expected.
Fed Evans reports 3 rate hike is not implausible, which means they are probably not going to do them. I take just about any press the opposite.
Government officially reports russia pushed the election results
China devaluation.
Trump inauguration on 20th.
Gold looking like a stalled play for a bit. I think there will be a small pop pre inauguration but dust will fly the week after hes in until he says something dumb then gold will run.
>>
Quick tip. Buy NTDOY Monday. Sell it on Friday. Enjoy easy money.
>>
>>1714439

dude I bought it at pennies for kicks and now it's at 9. comfy
>>
>>1719086
Would nintendo really jump that much just from revealing some games for the switch?
>>
PTN anyone?
>>
What are the chances of getting in to MSTX before lift off? Thinking of setting an order. What should I set it to? .12? .15?
>>
File: Dragonite.jpg (251KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonite.jpg
251KB, 500x500px
>>1719123
Short answers, in my opinion : Yes.

How Nintendo's stock working is quiet weird. You can rarely do day trading because of the low quantity trades. But with that in mind, it's easier to predict when the stock is going up and down rapidly.

Since 2011, I've had one bad prediction, on October of 2014 is I remember correctly (stock was around 11-13$). I thought the release of a portable version of Smash will influence the stock more than that. Unfortunately, I had to keep the stock few weeks.

Usually, their stock goes up when they make "big announcement" (AND when the (((hype))) is real, unless is goes a bit down).

Here's few recent examples:
1. UP : Last Nintendo Direct was a big one because Nintendo didn't do any presentation during E3.
2. DOWN: When they revealed the Switch (3minutes trailer). (People wanted a real reveal).
3. UP: On September 7th, Nintendo presented a stupid phone game on Apple keynote. (Nintendo stock went up (bout 7%) and Apple's went down that day haha).
4. UP. Pokemon Go, obviously.

---
Now for the analysis :
Pros: 1. Very big games will be shown. Hype is 100% real among fanboys (hatred from Sony/Microsoft's fanboys is normal). 2. Nintendo will not waste their time and their money on two different teams to develop for two different platforms anymore. And a few more reasons (I'm keep it short right now, I've already wrote too much).

Cons : If they lack of a good multiplayer system.
>>
>>1719164
its already at .17
>>
>>1719170
>>1719164
grab it at the dip when every sells at open
>>
rip jdst
>>
>>1719256
rip indeed

just serves a reminder to people in this general to never hold leveraged etfs over the weekend or even over night. the risk of this shit happening is way too high
>>
>>1719165
I don't know man, the Switch doesn't seem too impressive, like it's a product for a market that doesn't seem to exist.
>>
Set sail for gains

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/mstx/premarket
>>
>>1719164
>MSTX
Whats gonna "lift" it?
>>
>>1714439
I shorted it.

Lost 500 dollars, whatever
>>
Just placed a Market order for 500 $MSTX at $0.19 a share.
Did I fuck up?
Noob here.
>>
>>1719305
Yes
>>
>>1719305

Nope.

Conservative high @ 0.30
Median High @ 0.50
Moon Monday @ 1.00
>>
>>1719162
today is the day anon look at premarket
>>
>>1719305
MSTX spare cash on hand is equal to .20 a share, so be careful above 20
>>
>>1719311

PTN and MSTX going to do great today.

What an awesome birthday present!
>>
>>1714226
I don't understand - cold spell across the country and yet natural gas is down PM. What's up?
>>
>>1719316
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amag-pharmaceuticals-palatin-technologies-enter-130000071.html

GET IN GUYS
>>
>>1719319
Bought 150 shares, don't let me down.
>>
Will ptn and mstx hold out until tomorrow?
>>
How do you guys find tickers to buy
>>
>>1719326
if you consider that they are paying 60m upfront on about 325 million shares that bumps the price to 0.7 per share just for that so i guess you are fine
>>
Question regarding buying in after hours.
So the market doesn't open for another hour or so, if I put a Market order now, let's say $100 for 100 shares, im guarantee that order right? It won't change or give me less shares if the price goes up before the marker opens?
>>
Hey dudes keep an eye on XGTI they are having a meeting right now as I am typing, so far the stock is up 10% right now. If its really good news we can expect some great gains. The shares wont get eaten up by premarket since its so close to open.
>>
File: Basophil.jpg (58KB, 796x572px) Image search: [Google]
Basophil.jpg
58KB, 796x572px
>>1719327
>ptn
>>
>>1719338
youll get the current bid price which may be way below the last market price
>>
>>1719335
the 1 billion dollar question

if we knew everyoen would be redic rich
>>
>>1719350
What does that mean exactly?
>>
>>1719335
write your own code to screen stocks and have 16+ GB of RAM
>>
is NVCN over? Been holding it af 1.70-1.85 for the last few weeks.
>>
>>1719354
Not trying to be a dick but, you honestly shouldn't be trading stocks before you know what that means
>>
it's a jdst day guys
>>
File: wtf.png (26KB, 648x499px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
26KB, 648x499px
Holy shit look at $ARIAD.

I had this last year since I heard about in here, but sold it off since it was only going down. Shit, I should have held.
>>
>>1719340
I hope you're right I trust you. I've already made like 2000 bucks scalping shit you post
>>
>>1719361
Have you checked spot? It's re testing 1180.
>>
>>1719368
its only been 30min and it wasn't asia who did it. it was europe and north american premarket.

don't trust pm spot if asia didn't send it there
>>
>>1719362
Could def ride up for a couple days
buying at open
>>
>>1719368
What'd your point? 1173 and 1186 are the breakout prices in either direction
>>
File: IMG_2294.png (48KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2294.png
48KB, 640x1136px
Am i the only one getting this???
>>
>>1719370
Looks like a buyout.

Hoping for the dip after a morning sell-off then jumping in?
>>
>>1719355
Where do you get your data? Any free API that have low market lag? Or are you just scraping some website?
>>
>>1719375
it IS a buyout, 5 billion acquisition.
And good spot on the dip
>>
>>1719376
My broker gives me it for free because I have more than $X in the account and more than #Y trades per year
>>
MSTM and ETRM have me on edge, got both cheap and now don't know when to sell because they are exploding already,
>>
>>1719375
Wait, will this stock dissolve into the buyers stock? As a split?
>>
Did xgti halt?
>>
will MSTX dump?
>>
MSTX just dropped
>>
All in jnug?
>>
File: 1478487936244.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1478487936244.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
I can't decide if i should jump onto jdst at 21 or wait for 20
>>
File: Screenshot_20170109-231312.png (95KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170109-231312.png
95KB, 1080x1920px
LETS GOOO
>>
Well good luck MSTX bros. I wanted to day trade this one but robin cuck won't let me instant transfer right now and I'm not going to sell my other holding to buy in cause you can't day trade with funds you hold overnight
>>
MSTX is actually dropping in the premarket, still a buy?
>>
>>1719395
DO you have a day trade?
>>
fuck usd dipping into the red. usd/jpy red too
>>
>>1719387
You're saying it's going down today?
>>
>>1719397
nope, based on earlier projections I was hoping to buy and sell tomorrow if it holds
>>
What's up with PTN? Just saw it's up pre-market.
>>
>>1719400
>>1719401
Rumor of buyout talks. actually, in the works of an acquisition it looks like

And if you have no day trades, do NOT catch a fallingn knife

take the loss
>>
Comfy DGAZ gains today?
>>
>>1719401
>>1719319
>>
>>1719399
im saying things are very much in the air. its very choppy out there this morning and direction is still open.

currency isn't doing favors and leaning towards jnug but we also have the aggressive fed meme building with each member talking about faster hikes
>>
>>1719400
I wouldn't fuck with it if i didn't have a day trade. That's just me though. Ive learned the hard way about chasing without something to cover your ass.
>>
>>1719403
>>1719405

I've been bagholding 200 shares @ .65. Will today be the day I make bank?
>>
>>1719403
>>1719408
thanks bruhs. Is there another cheap meme I should grab today you think? Actually was gonna buy mstx on friday but didnt.....
>>
File: 1481064288913.jpg (219KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1481064288913.jpg
219KB, 894x894px
Good luck today, guys.
>>
How do I know if I have a day trade?
>>
RNVA projections? It's at a year low.
>>
>>1719413
CVM
XGTI
PTN

A few you should watch.
>>
EXAS is up 15% in the premarket on revenues and growth forecasts.
>>
>>1719381
No clue. I'm not sticking around long enough to find out.
>>
>>1719417
How to check this:

1. Deposit $30.00 into my account
2. On the left of the app go under "Account"
3. Scroll all the way down and look for four, the right-most having a lock in it. See how many of the three are blank (no tickers) and that's how many remain.
>>
yeah rosengren, a dove fed member, is bullish on rate hiking

this kike is the canary in the mine
>>
>>1715000
Didnt get buyout right now but NA partnership. Not bad.

Im guessing were going to 100 million+ market cap soon.

Will start uptrending as more news comes out.
>>
Xgti worth jumping on?
>>
>>1719425
#3. What.
>>
wow look at that profit taking on jnug on that peak

crazy crazy movements this morning
>>
XGTI easiest 120 bucks i ever made
>>
>>1719417
Press the profile button at the top left and look at the account tab. If you see a number next to it that's how many dayvtrades you've made in the past 5 days. 3 is the max 4 would mark you as a pattern day trader so keep the protection on.
>>
>>1719439
Great work anon.
>>
>>1719436
Check day trades on robinhood
>>
File: 1482196841466.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1482196841466.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
i should've bought more jdst @ 20.75
>>
I made a nice purchase of WTI @2.98
>>
ARIA not dipping yet
BAC dipping/crashing now. Already down around 1%.
>>
Xgti to da moon bois
>>
MSTX DIPPIN? DO I SELL?
>>
File: 1449950425582.jpg (81KB, 619x406px) Image search: [Google]
1449950425582.jpg
81KB, 619x406px
lol fucking jnug pumpers

they never learn
>>
File: monkeymarket.jpg (41KB, 553x369px) Image search: [Google]
monkeymarket.jpg
41KB, 553x369px
>>1719443
>tfw I make consistent money buying stocks some guy on 4chan said to buy
>>
>>1719453
If you're a total pussy
>>
>>1719453
FUUGG I'm panicking
>>
rip XGTI
>>
>>1719442
weird, ive done 3 day trades within 5 days but have no number there.
>>
Lol all of our memes were faild launches today
>>
MSTX about to take off gett jn volume is exploding
>>
if i were buying today i'd be all over mstx
>>
File: IMG_0784.png (112KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.png
112KB, 750x1334px
>>1719463
Idk maybe you've got some setting saying it won't show cause mine will
>>
>>1719463
Cash accounts have no limit on daytrades
>>
GALE better hit 2.08..

Bought at 2.08.. down $1.89...
>>
is it too late to buy Mstx?
>>
>>1719468
>>1719469
do you guys have instant or gold?

I think i do have a cash account. When I signed up I just deposited cash. So unlimited day trades for me? Seems too good to be true...
>>
>>1719472
Cut your losses
>>
AMRS anyone else on this? looks good so far
>>
>>1719475
https://support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/articles/217072366-Pattern-Day-Trading
>>
>>1719475
You are trading with your own money. With gold they are fronting you the money to trade with before it settles (after a sale).
>>
>>1719476
I figure I hold for a bit

New to this whole thing, so the smarter thing to do was to buy it today and not last week T_T
>>
>>1719477
Waiting for the dip to 74-75 to buy in
>>
>>1719480
You're either going to have an expensive lesson or a cheap one. Either way it's the same lesson.
>>
File: 1472529950311.jpg (9KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472529950311.jpg
9KB, 220x200px
WHO ELSE /JDST/????
>>
>>1719477
AMRS has been sitting around the .7-.8 range for a while, why do you think it's going up?
>>
>>1719482
Learning can be painful. I won't be sticking a fork in a socket again, so to speak
>>
>>1719474
I think now is a good time, it should at least find its way back to 20
>>
File: 1481303303616.png (74KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481303303616.png
74KB, 213x250px
we could run up ROKA if we wanted to
>>
RIP JDSTERS
>>
MSTX to the moon.
>>
>>1719495
What happened?
>>
>>1719495
but jdst is going to close green
>>
>>1719492
pop
>>
Should I wait or sell PTN?
Bought at .61
>>
>You missed entero
Reee
>>
>>1719503
in at .55
I'm thinking of selling too
>>
>>1719503
I'd wait
>>
Guys I feel terrible. I bought ETRM at .075 pre spilt and sold for a huge loss I mean absolutely massive loss just one day before it started to rise. I doubt I would held it this long had I not sold that day but I still feel awful. Fuck
>>
Buy in $FIT now? They're in a bit of a dip.
>>
New Thread
>>1719511
>>
>>1719503
>
>>1719503
$PTN 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 will announce further details about Rekynda
copied this from ST
I know they're all retarded there but so are we
>>
>>1714747
Anudda Showa
>>
>>1718491
Tell me what to do i have 20,000 to risk
>>
>>1719981
Make a diversified portfolio based on the principles of Modern Portfolio Theory and Capital Asset Management Theory. If your broker will give you and options agreement, write covered calls on high volatility stocks
>>
>>1720054
So dont invest in meme stock?
>>
>>1720079

hell fucking no. don't fall for meme and be smart about it
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.