[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its literally impossible to buy bitcoin instantly. No matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Its literally impossible to buy bitcoin instantly. No matter what I try to verify on coinbase it always ALWAYS gives me some type of error and doesnt let me. Coinmama is slow as fuck and then says it isnt available in my area (The state of Georgia). Circle doesnt let you buy bitcoin anymore. Bitpanda is only available in Europe even though I read that it has support for the US. Jesus christ fucking shit goddamn shits retarded. Is there any goddamn way to possibly buy bitcoin in a quick amount of time?
>>
>>1701934
dunno dude the atm was pretty fucking fast last time i tried.
>>
localbitcoins.

the same way its hard to get money in, its also hard to get money out, so the crash will be softened
>>
>>1702030
>its also hard to get money out

YOU WANT SELL BITCOIN???

YOU CRAZY!

BITCOIN GOING TO BE VERY MUCH MORE!

WHY YOU WANT SELL??

YOU DON'T WANT SELL.

I NO GIVE YOU MONEY FOR BITCOIN.

YOU KEEP BITCOIN AND GET RICH.
>>
>>1701934
I live in Georgia. What county do you live in?
>>
>>1702120
West Gwinnett man
>>
File: 1406264935403.png (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1406264935403.png
24KB, 256x256px
>>1701934
the fomo is strong with this one
>>
>>1702142
Nah man I bought in at like 800 and am making some good money. I just want to buy a little more.
>>
File: 20160825_095211.png (463KB, 1289x1131px) Image search: [Google]
20160825_095211.png
463KB, 1289x1131px
>>1701934
>>1702120
Houston county checking in
>>
>>1702128
How much BTC are you looking for?
>>
If I have 20 bitcoins how do I sell them
>>
>>1702244
$150 dollars worth. Do you have that much to sell?
>>
>>1702120

Cumming here.

So many rich cunts whose husbands make tons of $.
>>
btc-e
>>
Britfag here I use coinbase because it was the only exchange I could find at the time that accepted debit cards,I can use the coinbase app and buy Bitcoin instantly,took about 2 hours to set up my account and never had any issues.,my weekly limit was like £100 at first then went up to £500 a week
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.