[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're 18, ready to go to college. What do you do to maximize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pupppic3.jpg (94KB, 736x493px) Image search: [Google]
pupppic3.jpg
94KB, 736x493px
You're 18, ready to go to college. What do you do to maximize your financial success?
>>
>>1700100
Take a year off, and instead of bumming around work your ass off while trying to save most of the money you earn. Use it to pay for college instead of burying yourself for the rest of your life under student debt.

You should also use that year to really dig in deep about what you actually want to major in. Fat chance it'll be something different after you've wageslaved for a year.
>>
>>1700100
Wow, three levitating puppies?!
>>
>>1700100
1; You start off by choosing the right education.
Social studies? Gender studies? Art degrees? Lesbian Dance Therapy?
Fuck off. If you go that way you condemn yourself to the public dole for the rest of your life. The more STEMmy an education you can find, the better for you. Ideally; try working for free for a few weeks in the profession you think you want, in order to get a better view of how it actually is over how you _think_ it is.

2: Investigate fully what options concerning scholarships or rebates are available to you.
If you can save money; do so.

3: You dont need a super expensive private education to do well.Be aware of costs.

4: Work while you study,

5: Try not to party too much.
6: learn about private economics in advance, and learn to budget.
>>
File: battle station.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
battle station.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>1700100
> maximize your financial success
what >>1700110 said, choose a fulfilling and *profitable* major
also join https://discord.gg/rraZ9
>>
>>1700100
take your scholarship money, any available college funding, invest 100% in Bitcoin, Counterparty, Litecoin, PEPECASH, etc. and pursue your passions while they appreciate in price.

College is a scam these days. Ever heard of Google? It's free.
>>
>>1700110
This, except it should be more than one year. 21 should be the minimum age to get a student loan. This would solve a lot more problems than this "free" tuition horse shit that liberals are always screeching about.
>>
work at least 60 hours a week

wish I knew back then
>>
>>1700100
Only the middle would make money as a prostitute the other 2 are ugly.
The dogs sell chinese guy for meat.
>>
>>1700160
sick gaming settup
>>
>>1700162
>ever heard of google
your right i cant imagine what employer would want to turn down someone that went to the university of google search
>>
>>1700100

leave 4chan
>>
>>1700110
You mean there is a good chance it'll be different.

Doing some shit job like warehousing will really add some perspective to your life. You realize just how fortunate you are.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.