[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buying youtube views

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: howitfeelstochew5gum.jpg (45KB, 578x391px) Image search: [Google]
howitfeelstochew5gum.jpg
45KB, 578x391px
has anyone ever used a website like ytview and if so did you get your money's worth?
>>
Not worth it, because there is no ROI for a tiny channel

The new YouTube algorithm also now calculates adsense based on "community involvement", which means unique comments, lukes, dislikes, and website embedding. it's still not known exactly how that works now though
>>
>>1699457
I'm not necessarily doing it to generate ad revenue or build popularity for a channel, just need to know if the views will actually show up
>>
>>1699458
they do show up. I usually just get my views from HF.
>>
>>1699467
HF?
>>
>>1699470
Hackforums son, i got mine from chemedia but I dont want to sound sellout so you go pick yourself.
>>
>>1699452
I'm planning on buying YT subs, twitter, and Facebook followers for my biz.
>>
>>1699452
wtf is up with that photo
>>
>>1699481
Glenn from The Walking Dead when he got his shit cracked up by Negan and his barbed wire covered baseball bat.
It was a good episode desu
>>
>>1699477
>I'm planning on buying YT subs, twitter, and Facebook followers for my biz.

Then you're an idiot.
>>
>>1699572
Woah, so much proof in your claim! Fucking hell anon, thanks for your input, you're really convincing everyone that you know your shit.
Fuck off faggot, you don't even know what I do. Neet.
>>
>>1699452
yes, i have bought views / comments / subscribers. i wasnt trying to make money, just wanted juice. i hoped that buying views would kickstart my channel to the viral zone, but no. i think i payed around $100 for 30k views, 800 subcribers, and some comments. the veiws stayed. the fake comments were deleted somehow. the amount of subscribers diminished more slowly.

here is my channel :(
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvUZQda12KKXYI3aziak5ZA/videos
(the 30k views vid is the one i bought views for)

didnt result in higher views for my other videos. bought views don't provide the same level of satisfaction of organic, earned views if that's what your after. so, no, did not get my money's worth.

my next highest viewed video, i got views by putting it in an encyclopedia dramatica entry:
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Donald

but yeah i think your better off doing stuff like encyclopedia dramatica etc. or spamming 4chan / other message boards, social media platforms, etc to mine views. this gets you more views, but at the end of the day, you have to create compelling content. getting eyeballs is a challenge. i am sad. :(
>>
pretty sure that will get your adsense account permabanned
>>
>>1700329
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvUZQda12KKXYI3aziak5ZA/videos
dude that video was 8 seconds

like you said, create content of quality, or create tons of crap and upload constantly

+ luck

thats all. we dont know how the youtube algorithm works. so its just luck + content aimed for big markets.
>>
>>1700329
Your "LOL" video gave me cancer. I want my view back.
>>
>>1700740
sorry pal, but all views are non refundable, non redeemable and non transferable. I didn't actually make that "LOL" video, but i made the rest of them. i saw that "LOL" video on facebook but could't find it on yetube, so i uploaded it for y'all as a public service. make sure to smash dat MF like button!
>>
>>1699457
I monetize via YouTube and this post is full of shit.

But there is no ROI on fake views. They don't generate any ad revenue because they are bots.
>>
>>1699457
>calculates adsense based on "community involvement"
where the fuck did u get this from?

isnt CPM all about niche and location of viewers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.