[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real part time business ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (43KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
43KB, 450x675px
Lets say you have $500 and up to 2 hours a day on weekdays and all day most weekends to start a business. What are some legit no meme bullshit business ideas worth pursuing that don't require a specific skillset/expertise or one that can be learned through building the business?
>>
I hesitate to suggest it, but you can start wholesaling. It's a tough gig, though, depending on what your local RE market is like.

Around my area, there are a lot of people doing it.
>>
You can't run a business part time.
>>
Can't run a business part time m8. But if you want to do something from home, dog sitting. People pay a lot of money for that shit.
>>
>>1699041
name of girl in picture?
>>
>>1699046
Not a bad idea .

>>1699059
How do people start one then? I can't afford to quit my job. I have 7 hours of free time a day after work a lot goes to regular stuff like cooking, eating, exercising etc.

>>1699069
Can't afford to do it full time. No growth in dog sitting.

>>1699072
Linn Beate Riley
>>
>>1699162
I started mine by working about 20 hours a day for 4 months.

I worked in construction, so I usually pulled about 12 hours there. I'd come home and work another 8 at least on my own shit.

Most of that 3 months was solicitation, which was even harder to do because I would always call and email after hours.

It's really tough, and it's probably the reason that "90 percent of businesses fail in the first year" meme exists.

You really have to want it. Eat, breath, and live for your business.

All that being said, I'm not sure what you could get into for 500 bucks, or what you would like to do. I'd suggest wholesale or something. Maybe an amazon store.

You're going to have to work at it pretty diligently, regardless of what you do. Just know that before you dump 500 bucks into nothing.
>>
>>1699059
>You can't run a business part time.
You can if "making and selling balsa wood airplanes on etsy" qualifies as a business. A lot of small-scale craft/artisan food shops, the kind at fairs and markets, are also effectively part time. But keep in mind part-time where I live is between 11 and 34 hours a week.
>>
>>1699165
How much do you pull now? Was the effort worth it?
>>
>>1699041
Rent out a room on airbnb
>>
>>1699605
Well, I grossed about 60k this year, and it's thr first year, so I'd say yes. We blew all expectations out of the water.

The company in total netted around 200k or so, but we have about 30k in software liscencing and computer/office supplies totaled around 10 or so. Taxes took a big chunck as well.

The hours are long sometimes, but when you look at the fact that you're working on a 20k contract, and it's yours, you work harder. The best part is working for yourself, the second best is working from home.

When no contracts are due, you can just chill out if you want. It depends on my mood really. If I'm feeling hungry for cash, I'll spend entire days at a time just working. Others I'll just sleep in and watch bobs burgers.

You get to control how much money you make. And not in a pyramid scheme way. I think that's what makes it worth it. I never dreamed that I would be essentially without want, but I am. I'm pretty content, and if I'm not content, I'll just solicit more and make some extra cash.
>>
>>1699605
I also forgot to mention the company is structured as a 50/50 partnership.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.