[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those of you who invested in AMD, did you actually read the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: AMD.png (17KB, 600x244px) Image search: [Google]
AMD.png
17KB, 600x244px
Those of you who invested in AMD, did you actually read the last earnings report?

I'll link it for you:
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?t=1&item=VHlwZT0yfFBhcmVudElEPTUyMzkyNTl8Q2hpbGRJRD02NDg3NTQ=

It reports losses across the board. So why did you invest into a company which is losing money, AMD-tards? Was it simply to stick it to NVDA for being so successful?
>>
>>1698977
NVDA has insane revenues but they're down 5% today...
>>
>>1698977
i dumped a few thousand into AMD when the news was that they were going to power both the PS4 and the XB1, shares slowly moved from $2 to $4 and I cashed out after a couple years of no additional growth. Now they're at $12 a share.
>>
>earnings are the only thing that matter

I see it's babbies first day trading
>>
>>1698977
retarded...
Reduced debt and losses. Ryzen looks good. GOOG and BABA as server customers. There's more but you don't seem to be that intelligent.
>>
>>1699955
You yourself don't seem to be so intelligent.

They are consistently making poor financial decisions and have recorded losses in their last statement. They are not going to survive 2017 and will fold in the year ahead.
>>
>>1700076
Where did you buy your crystal ball?
>>
>>1698977
I'm holding 1k shares, bought @ 6.82/share. I invested because I know a stock is worth more than their last earnings report. They have forward momentum moving into Q2 next year minimum. Do your own DD, though, you lazy piece of shit troll.

I'll leave you with some advice though. You don't "invest" in stocks that are already worth a lot and make money. That's how you lose money. Buy the dip, faggot.

*mic drop*
>>
>>1698977
I don't own, but I there is a scuttlebutt about a possible merger.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.