[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /biz, I am posting here on this day drunk, because I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1421052256408.jpg (403KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1421052256408.jpg
403KB, 1191x670px
Hi /biz, I am posting here on this day drunk, because I don't know what to do with my life and I am in need for some advice
>be me 28, live in poor part of EU
>father died when I was 6, mother remarried and doesn't give a shit about me
>atm without the job
>have almost useless bachelor STEM degree (maritime logistics), but all my job experience is in either in sales or marketing because I am good at those, and there is no jobs in my field
>last job I had (2 months ago) was a temporary position as an account manager in really big corporation, and I was quite happy there with almost 2000 eurobucks per month which is almost double as average here
>wanting to continue working there but there is no open permanent positions atm and there won't be until at least 1.march 2017. and that is not certain date
>there are opened positions in the same corporation for some customer service positions which I could probably get but they are either in London, Amsterdam or Berlin
>That wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have a serious girlfriend of 7 years, with really successful career, and obviously she doesn't want to move to any other country
>as a consequence of all this, I feel like worthless NEET
>In the meantime I inherited 45 000 € from my grandfather
>thinking about doing master degree in finance or marketing, but I am not sure is it too late or would I benefit anything with it
My question is: how would you invest inheritance money, so I don't become a homeless person in couple of years ?
Or which path would you choose ?

P.s.: Sorry for bad green text
>>
r9k would know
>>
>>1698905
hahah there is a reason why I posted here
>>
come on, I can't be the only one on this board to ever be in this situation, and how that turned out for you
>>
>>1698922
>>1698911
Get a job you lazy sack of shit. Not finding the job you want isn't a reason to be unemploed, flip some fucking burgers 30 hours a week while searching for a job if you have to.

You won't get anything meaningful that you can live off of with an inheritance that small. You could make a few long term investments that would serve you well, but your focus (especially getting up into your 30's) needs to be getting a fucking career and building up capital.

Lazy neet "lmao I'm unemployed teach me to invest other people's money!" shits like you are the cancer on this board
>>
>>1698926
Thank you anon, but I am trying really hard to find a job and there is scarce atm. My problem is that I am not trying hard enough outside my place of residence, because there is no jobs here. BTW whole interview process lasts at least a month here.

I know that my focus should be on making myself a career, but my personal life is on the way of that.
So you are saying I have choice, either fuck that bitch of a girlfriend and kickstart my career, or work useless dead end jobs ?
No, anon I don't have any intention to be a lazy NEET, that's why I made this thread
>>
>>1698940
No, you work a part time job if you have to and quit only when you find a better paying job.

Sitting with your thumb up your ass complaining that you can't get ANY job is retarded.

Work until you can afford not to work.
>>
>>1698900
well if you are from eu what languages do you know? do you know russian? which country are you from?
>>
>>1698942
I am guessing you are from USA, job mobility is not a thing here, and I am afraid to stuck on some dead end job forever ( I have friends from my childhood still watering in early 30s)
But yeah I agree, you are right. I am willing to work almost anything.
>>
>>1698944
I am from Croatia, but my mother is Slovenian so I know Slovenian even although my grammar in Slovenian is not the best because I never went to Slovenian school. I understand German almost 99% because I had it in high school for 4 years, and worked in Regensburg for 2 years during summers, but I am not most comfortable in speech, because of my accent. And English.
>>
Hmm interesting, but I have nothing to comment because I am a neet myself
>>
>>1698926
>flip some fucking burgers 30 hours a week while searching for a job if you have to.
Terrible advice. Spend that time looking for the job you want instead.
>>
>>1699277
Can you explain why?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.