[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Q: PASSIVE INCOME 1K/MO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (12KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 819x460px
>just lying on bed with infected kidneys
>bored

Recently read alot about people earning passive incomes, and i wanna try it, but dont know where to start?

Looking for something that can make up to 1k/mo in up to 3 months. Doesnt interrupt normal job, and need little to no investment. Looking at everything ads, trading goods and currency, etc.

Will try everything in posts and post results.
>>
>>1698560

How much money and skill in programing do you have?
>>
Play freerolls till you have a bankroll then grind 25/50 hu nlhe.
>>
>>1698562

know pyton/django, js am web developer
>>
>>1698567

...How aren't you making $1000/month?
>>
>>1698571

* go for drop shipping and you'll be good.
>>
>>1698571
want to make money beside my normal income, so i can invest in something without affecting my normal earnings
>>
>>1698579

Second option is trading stocks.
>>
there is no easy way unless you're wealthy already. all forms of passive income require an amount of energy/time investment upfront that in the long run becomes about equal to active income earning.
>>
>>1698579
So you won't be living off the passive income but reinvesting it?

The overall best thing to do by far is working on advancing in your career to make more money and put what you can save into stocks/bonds.
>>
In under three months, you can do some research online, find a nice rental property and buy it.
>>
whats wrong with ur kidneys op, you gonna be ok?
>>
File: 1464658056857.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464658056857.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>1698560
OK, I know that you didn't explicitly mention stock dividend, but that's about as passive of an income as it gets! I've done this math for anons several times before so here we go:

Most stocks pay a quarterly dividend, so to make ~1k a month it would take a 3k quarterly dividend payment.

Lets look at Macy's. American retail institution, strong P/E ratio, a good company. M has a solid 38 cent a quarter dividend, the equivalent of an attractive 4.22% yearly dividend rate at the current share price.

So to get 3k per quarter at 38 cents a share dividend, you would need 7895 shares ($.38 * 7895 shares = $3000.1)

Closing price of M on Friday was a very reasonably priced $35.81. So to attain your passive income of 1k per month, you would need an initial investment of $282,720 ($35.81 * 7895 shares = $282,720)

So start saving, Anon. That sweet passive income will be yours someday!
>>
>>1698560
>How can I earn a lot of money with little effort
>Think I'm smart by coming up with a catch phrase "Passive Income"

get a job
>>
>>1698560
There's no such thing. Everything that makes money requires an initial investment. Anything which makes money without an initial investment will immediately get flooded with offerings, driving the profit margin down to near-zero.

Since you know software development, the best thing would be to build a piece of software which you can sell, market the shit out of it, optimize your sales pipeline, then automate everything. That's the way you get a business that eventually requires single-digit hours of work each week.
>>
>>1698750
What about taxes?
>>
File: 1469852482855.gif (37KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1469852482855.gif
37KB, 460x460px
>>1698821
Excellent point. Capital gains taxes applies to dividends and for most income brackets it will be 15%. So 3K in gross gains per quarter will be a net of 2.55k ($3,000 * .85 = $2,550). I won't re calculate the above math, but you get the gist.
>>
You have to invest a lump sum to get a return.

Put some into a loan company long term and tell them to reinvest the interest.
>>
>>1698571
>web developer

There
>>
>>1698563

Lmao
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.