[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eBay general: >Drop off shipments at USPS. >Long line,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ebay_logo_gross.jpg (94KB, 1417x665px) Image search: [Google]
ebay_logo_gross.jpg
94KB, 1417x665px
eBay general:

>Drop off shipments at USPS.
>Long line, don't want to wait.
>Put 3 items with scan form on counter, as I see another package with scan form sitting there.
>mfw they didn't scan it.

FUCK
>>
>>1697912
No money in ebay any more. You'd make better money working a mcdonalds drivethrough with ebay and paypal fees
>>
>>1697926
>No money in eBay anymore
Where did this meme come from? I make over $2,000 in profit a week on eBay. The combined fees between eBay and Paypal are only 13%.
>>
>>1697944
Selling what
>>
>>1697951
Mostly perfume and cosmetics
>>
>>1697944
The meme comes from lazy idiots who have never even tried eBay but just parrot what they heard some other retard say
>>
>>1697983
counterfeits? do you stole them?
if you arbitrage from retailers or online it is pretty difficult to sustain your business sooner or later they are going to ban you, you are going to run out of inventory and then you are going to waste more time arbitraging something else with shitty returns.

if you buy from the manufacturer/distributor in bulk there is no way they let you get away with sales in ebay you are taking money from them and thats something they dont like. expect cease and desist letters, lot of legal shit, ebay closing your account, etc.

if you are the manufacturer, well congratulations for your business. good luck.

the meme is that if you are the middle man you will not be profitable in the long term because manufacturers/distributors dont need you for online sales. if you arbitrage products is more the time and effort you put in the mid/long term than flipping burgers because is not an stable source of income.
>>
File: 1460994474650.png (422KB, 597x412px) Image search: [Google]
1460994474650.png
422KB, 597x412px
>>1697983

Mostly perfume and cosmetics
>>
>>1698162
it is difficult to make money reselling via arbitrage when you need to consider the 13% fees in your cost basis. You work hard for literal pennies. Unless your cost basis is on par with distributor levels you will not have significant growth if you're making money at all.

It is no longer easy to start an ebay business. Dont let other people meme you otherwise.
>>
>tfw finding crazy stupid arbitrage method to obtain new inventory.
>tfw chahin dough
>>
>>1698195
Also doesn't help that eBay customers these days are poor as unsalted dirt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.