[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the "buy a house and let roommates pay for mortgage"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_reddit_meme.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_reddit_meme.png
17KB, 900x900px
Is the "buy a house and let roommates pay for mortgage" meme a sound financial plan?

Seems too good to be true desu fampai.

I'm currently paying 18k a year in rent for a 1BR living by myself. It'd be nice to not be flushing that all down the drain.
>>
depends onthe roommates
>>
>>1696991

So as long as I can stand to live with them and they aren't poor or criminals I should be good?
>>
Yea
Find places near colleges a lot of Asians go to
They have more parents money than sense and are a docile species in the presence of American cock

Source: paying 100$ a month for the master bedroom in a 4 bedroom 3 bath house
>>
>>1697058

damn that sounds sweet. Are you the mortgage owner or just subleasing?
>>
>>1697058
I know you're a robot playing fantasy but asian students are actually decent roommates.
>>
where are you paying 18k for 1 bed?
>>
I'd say it's pretty solid. If you want to get bigger, get a duplex/tri/quad and step it up.
>>
>>1697106
Yeah until they get on the horn to their parents in the early hours of the morning, they have no volume control when speaking
>>
>>1696969
>having roommates
Literally the most awful experience ever.
>>
>>1697123
this
>>
>>1697123
This. Life is too short to spend living with people other than family.
>>
>>1696969
if you can vet them properly it can work, but if you can't then they'll make your life difficult. tenant's right laws are generally designed in such a way to make life easy for shit tenants, and fuck over inexperienced landlords.

personally, i wouldn't want to share my primary residence with anyone that isn't family.
>>
>>1696969

its a good plan.

u need good roomates tho and a good house at a good price.
>>
>>1697123
true
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.