[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys use /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: le.png (2KB, 151x150px) Image search: [Google]
le.png
2KB, 151x150px
I searched some of the questions you guys asked here on reddit, and literally 100% of the responses there are better. So, why the fuck are you guys hanging around here?
>>
>>1696834
We'll get banned if we shill our pennycoins on reddit.
>>
because memes
>>
>>1696834
What are some good alternative subreddits or other sites for /biz/ related shit
I like discussion and this place moves to slow for me
>>
>>1696834
Because if you allow "the community" to put a value on people's statements, you prioritize one opinion over another.
Pretty soon you wind up with an echo chamber, where your comments won't even be seen, unless you agree with the majority.
>>
File: image.jpg (670KB, 2048x1714px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
670KB, 2048x1714px
>>1696934
>Because if you allow "the community" to put a value on people's statements, you prioritize one opinion over another.

wow, its almost like some people have valid opinions and others just shitpost!
>>
Because 90% of all "business forums" are shilling or shitposting.

You think people with real business knowledge just give it a way for free on some fucking chat board?

Knowledge = $$$
>>
>>1696943
>its almost like some people have valid opinions and others just shitpost
I bet you know which is which too, right?
>>
>>1696947
communities have literally been valuing certain peoples statements over others for entire human civilization retard
>>
>>1696834

Because those subreddits don't allow funny memes
>>
>>1696834
I've never liked their discussion format
>>
>>1696943
>image.jpg
we can all wager a decent guess as to which category you fall under.
>>
>>1697453
This isn't a community, dumbfuck.
Pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>1696945
Wiseanon did, we all got payed.
>>
What's better?

Serious discussion: Reddit, by a landslide
Dicking around: 4chan
>>
>>1696933
I still want this answered niggers
>>
I dislike reddit's software. Not even memeing out about MUH UPBOTES RUIN LE BOARD shit, I just find it hard to navigate and the theme is an eyesore. That's literally the only reason I don't use it often. When I google stuff and reddit is in the results though, they're the first things I click since they're usually full of good info that's hard to find actual documentation for, or would normally require calling up a free lawyer or leaving someone a message to get back to you about or something.

I just find the journey from Reddit Front Page to Useful Information very difficult to make. It's hard to find the subreddits you actually need, and even within one, they're hard to browse.
>>
>>1696933
pls respond
>>
>>1696933
/r/beermoney
/r/wallstreetbets
/r/bitcoin
/r/entrepreneur
/r/investing
/r/financialindependence
/r/personalfinance
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.