[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a very popular tourist spot. The whole economy revolves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1404049832377.jpg (114KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1404049832377.jpg
114KB, 499x499px
I live in a very popular tourist spot. The whole economy revolves around tourists - services of various types. How can I take advantage of this?

Other than providing the actual services myself , ex: run a tour group, clean hotel rooms). I want to be a middleman but I can't think of a way.
>>
>>1696512

Alcohol delivery.
>>
>>1696512
Airbnb experience tours. Those fuckers go for incredible prices>>1696522
>>
>>1696524
Looks interesting. I don't think Airbnb allows agencies though?
>>1696522

I don't want to be a host or be a fucking taxi. I'm a software developer right now and don't need to make more to live. I want to start something of my own.
>>
>>1696534
>I want to start something of my own.

Make an app to crowdsource alcohol delivery.
>>
>>1696534
Hire a cuck for legwork.
>>
>>1696512
you need to find ways to funnel tourists to local businesses that don't have strong marketing presence outside the local market. this space is actually not that hard to compete in because all the prices for big tourist-focused service are typically way jacked up too. these type of companies (ubercoughcoughairbnbcoughgcough) all make money off of overcharging for extremely basic local services because tourists are too stupid to know what a good price is

>>1696534
they don't, you need to be a host
>>
Suck some tourist cock.
>>
>>1696512
I'd think on what kind of tourism has your city.

Old people / Familiar type?

Young people type? (Ibiza)
>>
>>1696554
>you need to find ways to funnel tourists to local businesses that don't have strong marketing presence outside the local market.

This is where most of my thoughts to end at. I just debate on how/what to do it. I've debated on how to get them - I was thinking of making websites that offered 'reviews' but I don't want to spend my time doing that and it doesn't leverage me being local. I like the idea about undercutting large corps -- there's a few shitty rental car agencies here that make decent money.

>>1696647
It's Hawaii so a lot of families, couples.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.