[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a nocoiners life worth living? >2010 didnt buy Bitcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nociner.jpg (11KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
nociner.jpg
11KB, 242x208px
Is a nocoiners life worth living?

>2010 didnt buy Bitcoins for a few cents each
>2014 after Gox, didnt buy for $150 each
>2016 Didnt buy for $400 each
>3 months ago didnt buy for $500 each
>now at $950

Why even live?
>>
>>1696362
>Why even live?

Because the past is unchangable. be more aware in the future, keep your nose in the news/media/web cycle of upcoming trends/strategies/opportunities and make the best of it. you can't go back in time, remember btc is actually nothing, nothing spontaneously grows value. all the money put into it has come from somewhere, it is impossible everyone could "make off" with the promised gains. money never spontaneously generates, it comes from a person with real currency. cough pyramid ponzi cough
>>
>>1696399

Bitcoin value is related to mining difficulty, fiat value is related to gold, same principle. And fiat can be created out of thin air, gov just need some printers.
>>
>>1696362
>boo hoo didnt but bitcoin for feq cents
you're saying that as if you wouldnt dump it at its first spike
>>
>>1696572
This.

The likelihood you'd actually hold all the way to $1000+ is near 0%.

You're telling me you wouldn't sell at 35% returns, or even 1500% if you bought for pennies?
>>
>>1696362

Enjoy the final crash, BTC is a pyramidal scam created by a few, most of the BTC aviable are in few wallets, rest of you are poorcoiners feeding a bubble of a useless Coin.
>>
>>1696574
This op, I bought some at $450 this summer, and sold right at $550 'because for all I knew it could crash all the way down again blah blah I'm scared'
>>
File: 1482883630998.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1482883630998.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>1696568
>implying there is a gold standard
>>
>>1696399
When you buy a Bitcoin you are paying for the energy used to create that Bitcoin.
>>
>>1696576
>>1696576
To call it a pyramid scam like it's 2013 shows you still don't understand it.

>most coins are concentrated in a few wallets

That's because those wallets belong to miners or exchanges,also don't except wealth to be distributed evenly,why do you think we've been telling you for so long to buy it while you can
>>
>>1696576
People that use bitcoin correctly don't reuse addresses to aid privacy. Most wallets have nothing in them. But I wouldn't expect a nocoiner to understand how bitcoin works.
>>
File: 4db.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
4db.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>1696792
I keep hearing people say theres a secret gold standard but I have yet to see proofs.
>>
>>1696362
i have two that i bought for $300 but i forgot the passphrase to my wallet

such is life
>>
>>1697026

Cause there isn't one

There's also a lot of evidence that the US doesn't even have any gold reserves anymore
>>
>>1697030
actually having gold is unimportant, what matters is being able to convince others that you have gold
>>
>>1696568
>Bitcoin value is related to hype
fixed that for you
>>
>>1696362
Because it will eventually go back down to $300 again then you can buy in and wait for the next 3rd world country to collapse and the price go to $900 again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.