[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting rich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What are the chances of some guy from a third-world shithole getting rich by setting up shop in an even POORER third-world shithole?
>>
>>1696326
>>1696344

Ya brah, it's pretty hard if you're not in a 1st or at least a 2nd.

Every chances you get to better yourself, someone will make sure they get the better of you.

Over here at least we have laws + The Race Card.
>>
>>1696326
>richest man in shithole worse than his native shithole
>>
>>1696326
100% chance of being the richest in the shithole
>>
>>1696326
so you're living in a shit hole and you'll lower your status to an even bigger shit hole so you'll feel like a rich cunt?
>>
pretty much
>>
Australian here i have family in brazil and thought about doing business there or in thailand as i love thailand, keep in mind a lot of 3rd world places have shit laws and very smart people all competing for business, you dont have to come from the first world to be smart trust me
>>
>>1696521
except OP didn't consider the factor of a country's culture and assume that he had huge capital so nothing could possibly go wrong because he could just pay dirt poor farmers to do his job

and of course he has to take consider the political situation of that country since it might be even more corrupt than his 3rd world shithole
>>
File: 01-Willy-Covary1.jpg (94KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
01-Willy-Covary1.jpg
94KB, 800x531px
Is this OP?
>>
File: Nija.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Nija.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>1698316

More like
>>
>>1698316
LES SAPEURS !!!
>>
>>1696326
depends were do you live if you're in asia/latin america simply sell food, if you live in Africa I dunno join Boko Haram or something.
>>
>>1699305
at this point I would be scared to look that "rich" in front of a crowd like that desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.