[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be wageslave >making a little above minimum wage >want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_ngrkz3d3fO1szad63.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ngrkz3d3fO1szad63.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>be wageslave
>making a little above minimum wage
>want to stop being a slave to this shit
>used to work the auctionhouse in World of Warcraft all day and get rich
>literally didn't even like playing the game anymore, just would login and make money then log off
Does this work in real life?

I don't mind playing the long game. I'm not trying to get rich overnight. I'll keep working my dayjob. I'm not trying to day trade either. What's the absolute BARE minimum required to get started in finance/trading for someone like me? And what broker would I use?
>>
if you don't have much saved up, robinhood, just to get a feel for stocks. It's still must better than blowing $5 on lottery tickets like my co-workers
>>
Also, similar to an auction house like on WoW; eBay. Buy low sell high; find something you want to focus on primarily, check sold listing, and try to buy it cheaper. Don't forget about 15% eBay fees and shipping costs
>>
But anon we need slaves. Else society doesn't work. And because using genetically inferior people as slaves is racys and unethical you have to do your part
>>
File: 1477602161125.jpg (70KB, 501x587px) Image search: [Google]
1477602161125.jpg
70KB, 501x587px
>>1695696
>>1695700

>if you don't have much saved up
Pretty much.

I was looking into robinhood. Are $5 stocks a thing? Could I turn a profit?

I was looking at Ebay too since it seemed the closest to what I'm already familiar with but I know how sketchy Ebay gets with how it lists items and such. Won't I get ran out of town by Chinese wholesalers?

>>1695703
>tfw to inteligent for wageslavery
I completely agree, but I see more to life man. I can taste it, I just gotta get my foot in the door so I can hustle
>>
>>1695711
>I was looking into robinhood. Are $5 stocks a thing? Could I turn a profit?
absolutely check out /r/pennystocks it's mostly traders who have like $100 and want to make $100 from it. Penny stocks range from 0.01 to $5 and they are extremely volatile so expect pump and dumps

>Won't I get ran out of town by Chinese wholesalers?

sure if all you're going to be flipping phone cases or garbage electronics. Find something that isn't over-saturated
>>
>>1695717
OP here, I'm phone posting now on the way to work. Just wanted to thank you for the advice
>>
>>1695734
np, also want to mention you can always do handyman and or lawn care work on the side; much less stress.
>>
stock trading is entirely different to being a market maker (which is what you were doing in WoW)
>>
>stock trading

sell shit on amazon anon
>>
>>1695752
How so? I wasn't just buying low and selling high.

>>1695760
Like what and how? Can I be a reseller?
>>
>>1695692
>I'm poor
>I want to make money trading stocks
trading is how rich people make more money.
It doesn't work if you have no money to work with.
Find a way to make more capital THEN invest it.
>>
>>1696070
Any advice?
Are pennystocks not viable?
>>
>>1695717
kys

>>1695734
don't do it you are getting memed on by some retard on 4chan
>>
>>1696070
Sorry grandpa, that's no longer true.

OP you can start trading cryptocurrencies with an amount of money as small as you wish.

You just buy some btc, send it to some exchange like poloniex and trade away. I'd recommend starting with a low amount, lunch money tier, if you can grow that then you deposit more.
>>
>>1696144
What's a good resource to get started on this?
>>
>>1695692
>wageslave
that word is an oxymoron
buy and mine bitcoin
start a company and work
if not that then get a job and continue to be a "Wayj sluayvuh"
>>
>>1696400

$1000
>>
>>1696420
>that word is an oxymoron
indentured servitude

>start a company and work
That's what I'm going for here but need dosh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.