[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

credit card fraud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1483021188875.jpg (111KB, 691x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1483021188875.jpg
111KB, 691x1154px
Is there any reason not to engage in it?

People are making ridiculous money, like pic related for example. Why aren't we discussing or getting in on this?
>>
Can you post a guide?
>>
>>1694843
Jesus Christ, stop.

People don't do it anymore because it's ridiculously hard to not get caught with all the advances in cybersecurity that are being made. By the end of the decade it'll be a dead field.
>>
>>1694868
>by the end of the decade it'll be a dead field

Then why has it only been growing and growing?
>>
>>1694868
credit card fraud isn't going to die any time soon. the methods may change, but its very easy to get a college student to install a keylogger before they order all of their textbooks from amazon with their parents CC. I dont know who the OP pic is but i can guarantee that he uses a very similar method.
>>
>>1694878
that's a retarded idea
>>
>>1694843

Stop spamming, you autistic fuck

You've make this thread multiple times a day and get the same answers every time.

1) you're obviously too stupid
2) you're also a pussy

Just go back to meme coins before you end up in jail getting a human booster shot
>>
>>1694901
fuck off normie im just looking for some advice
>>
>>1694843
can you stop spamming your credit card fraud threads and fuck off?
>>
>>1694902

Don't drop the soap when you inevitably get caught
>>
>>1694910
what if i become the shower rapist instead?
>>
1. Buy a stolen cc with an unknown amount in it from your local gangster

2. Buy as much prepaid cc as you can with it

3. ???

4. profit
>>
>>1694843
unless you are very clever and dont get too greedy as well as being always on top of your shit in terms of not having any leads come back to your address or real identity then you dont have anything to worry about.

If you do get caught then you are fucked no bank would want to be involved in you no matter how small of a loan you want to take out in the future.

Ages ago my mate tried to get me to get him a fake ID so that he could do a bit of small time one off mediocre fraud. His friends used to get other people to take out money using their card from cash points ( a few grand here and there depending on how much overdraught they had available) soon after it happened they would call up the bank and say that they had lost their card and to terminate it. By this time they already had a few bags in cash and got their money returned to them by the bank.

My friend wanted a fake ID card so he could set up a account that didn't have any relation to his actual person. He wanted to take precautions because he was planning to go to university and needed a loan and if he got caught he wouldn't be allowed to take out a loan. I didnt set him up with a fake ID because the mate i knew could get him one was actually in jail for mobile phone fraud or someshit.
>>
most of the guys that do this type of shit are smart as hell.
you need to be a security expert of some sort
>>
>>1694925
no you don't

it doesn't take any intelligence whatsoever
>>
>>1694927
you need to close any loopholes that can you get caught, and there are alot.

lets say you are stuck with a bulk of CC's you can't sell, how you gonna launder that? or say you wanna ship CC's on mail, did you think of the packaging? lots of forward thinking
>>
>>1694927
it takes a russian, chinese, even an indian, but unfortunately not someone of your intelligence/genetics :)
>>
>>1694901
/thread

>>1694902
you're a dipshit
>>
>>1694843
I'm considering it myself. Tell me what's wrong with this plan:

1. Set up Debian onto a flashdrive and download Tor on it
2. Buy a VPN that I can use on Debian
3. Take my laptop somewhere with public wifi, like a McDonalds or something and boot from the flashdrive
4. using Tor and the VPN (using the VPN with Tor shouldn't be necessary, but it can't hurt to be safe) purchase a CC dump on Alphabay
5. Use the CCs to purchase funds on a certain online gambling website that doesn't require personal info
6. after purchasing those funds, withdraw the funds in bitcoin (the website lets you do this)
7. run the bitcoins through a bitcoin washer twice
8. use the bitcoins on purse.io to have someone gift me things on Amazon
9. resell those things on eBay/Amazon/Craigslist
>>
>>1694843
Hello, FBI
>>
>>1695359
CIA MOTHER FUCKER eVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS GOING TO JAIL
>>
>>1695354
Why don't you just get a real job with all the effort you are putting in.
>>
>>1695482
because this makes a lot more money. And the job market here is shit
>>
>>1695354
they wont let you deposit with cc and withdraw with btc, only withdrawals to the same payment method
>>
>>1695511
That's not true; I've used this website myself, depositing with CC and withdrawing with btc
>>
>>1695515
well you can be sure this site wont be around for long then. probably already flagged as high risk
>>
>>1695522
You're probably right, honestly. But I don't know of any other ways of turning CC into btc
>>
All this shit is so funny to read. Have fun getting busted by the IRS or CRA and getting fucked into an oblivion. If they got Capone they'll get your stupid, broke, poor, loser asses.
>>
>>1695528
there isnt, you and hundreds of other chinese and indians are trying the same thing, they just have it automated. sites like this spring up and get their merchant accounts taken away within weeks. if you want btc go to the source.
>>
>>1695537
What do you mean "go to the source"?
>>
>>1695548
bitcoin exchanges, merchants, some sites accepting it, individuals trading it, list goes on
>>
>>1694902

Advice, kill yourself faggot
>>
>>1694902

Can you go fuck off an die? You're a shitty fed looking for shitty leads in your shitty life. Go to fucking /b/ where all the real hax0rs hang out. Okay you autistic donut eating fucktard?
>>
>>1695531
>All this shit is so funny to read. Have fun getting busted by the IRS or CRA and getting fucked into an oblivion. If they got Capone they'll get your stupid, broke, poor, loser asses.

They had a major interest in Capone. For some little guy they don't care.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.