[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i be an autist and still be succesful in business or do i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

can i be an autist and still be succesful in business or do i have to be charismatic ?
>>
>>1694647

>mfw being autistic in a business environment will get you nowhere nowadays
>mfw being charismatic in a business environment will get you nowhere nowadays
>mfw being a normalfag wont get you anywhere either

Better get used to behaving like a normalfag with sudden but perfectly timed outburst of alphaness and charisma as well as spztic autistic tantrums here and there (at the right time of course).
>>
>>1694647
you can be autistic AND charismatic.

not that you are, just that you can be.
>>
>>1694647
Can autismos be successful in business despite lacking charisma, social graces, and feeling as a child all non-verbal communication is a foreign tongue?
Yes. I can name at least a dozen off the top of my headwho I suspect to be full blown sperglords or are confirmed sperglords.

Can YOU be successful in business?
Probz not... nahh. Not gonna give you false hope

>>1694659
>Better get used to behaving like a normalfag with sudden but perfectly timed outburst of alphaness and charisma as well as spztic autistic tantrums here and there (at the right time of course).
Nah. Better just brown nose everybody and never let the depths of your ambition be known except for when there is a chance for promotion available when you secretly let it be known to the right people that you want and will get that job.
>>
>>1694647
No. Lies are the currency of business. You don't have to know or do anything else.
>>
>>1694647

you can be a psychopath, preferably a sociopath. That's your best bet. The mask of sanity.
>>
>>1695253
what if i'm shy and relatively a good person?
>>
>>1694647
Bill Gates is socially retarded and he's the richest man in the world
>>
>>1695267

Just spill out everything you got to some therapist cuck or take acting classes, just talk talk and let it out and you won't be shy anymore. Think of it as developing your weakness. Then suddenly shut up and get back to being a shy person, trigger that social ability whenever it's needed, it's just a nuanced switch.

You can stay a good person and still fuck people over as self-defense just to remind them who's in charge. Dominance, a good lesson never hurt anyone. Just stay ethical and within the law. Carry a big stick. An iron fist in a velvet glove. If you're smart enough, you can learn any skill you want as long as you control it, it's just another tool.

>>1695274

Bill Gates is fucking ruthless, don't let that angelic face fool you, his tantrums were legendary.
>>
>>1694647
>can i be an autist and still be succesful in business or do i have to be charismatic?

Do you mean wageslaving? There's a good chance you can get somewhere. You'll always be shunned by your co-workers because you don't gossip or socialize like they do, but you can earn a living an perhaps climb a little if you show some worth. Get a job that involves number crunching (accountant, statistician, etc), IT (network security, code monkey, etc) or engineering. Or just good old-fashioned manual labour - nothing wrong with that.

If you mean owning a business - it's fucking hard. If you're a good planner and accountant (most autists are) you have a skill-set most founders lack. So you're better suited for teaming up, than founding on your own. Because the most important skills of entrepreneurs are networking and marketing. Next up on the list are making a good product/service (usually do-able for autists) and leadership (usually not).
You can out-source number crunching, legal stuff, design, etc. You can't outsource networking or customer relations. Getting customers and getting them to come back is the most fundamental skill required for a business owner and autists are ill-suited for that.
>>
>>1694647
Listen up, OP, this is what you need to do.
Practice super hard on your charisma and just try to be as charming as possible, so people will like you and trust you, which is always good. However, you also need to do some absolutely crazy shit sometimes and not give any explanation whatsoever, but that crazy shit NEEDS to succeed, or people will just think you're a dumbass. That's how you win.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.