[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China complete collapse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Who else thinks 2017 it's all going to fall? Who has got money invested there? Who is getting out? How will this effect the rest of the world?
>>
invested in what?
>>
>>1694461
I doubt anything will happen, they're preparing for plan B. (I have my own sources over there)

Plan B:
-Massively shift the economy towards green projects
-Start producing oil
-Start producing luxury goods
-Start mass producing of food to sell everywhere on the planet
-Massively take control of Africa's ressources while the Americans fuck off from it.
-Install puppets everywhere on the planet: Australia, Canada, England, etc.
-Counter the Trump effect as strong as possible because he is their biggest threat right now.
etc. etc.
>>
>>1694490
>Counter the Trump effect as strong as possible because he is their biggest threat right now.
by now someone in every country has read Trump's book and they know he's a paper tiger.
>>
File: Dijon&Poupon.jpg (32KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Dijon&Poupon.jpg
32KB, 576x432px
>>1694490
(You) on the right
>>
>>1694490
>buying food from China
>>
>>1694611

>Buying chinese luxury goods
>>
File: 1479991732613.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1479991732613.png
208KB, 807x935px
I hope never, OP.

If China goes down Brazil will go down as well and things are bad enough already.
>>
>>1694461
China won't collapse in the next few years. Their government still has an arsenal of bazookas to fire.

>3.23 trillion of foreign reserves
>control of the biggest banks, they can waive bad debts if they want to
>control 40% of enterprises

For comparison the TARP plan was 400 billion and both economies are about the same size. The danger is bad economic policy pulling China into a prolonged funk like Japan, not a hard landing like the US economy.

The Communist Party also has a much better handle on the economy than under Mao. They're moving towards market reforms, namely shifting towards a domestic consumption based economy rather than export and cooling the housing market. Of course Trump could deal a huge blow with trade tariffs.
>>
>>1694490
China has only like 20% arable land at best, and they're too busy killing farmers and dumping broken electronics on it to grow food there. The West needs to maintain presence in Africa if we're to prevent Chinese insanity from spreading its roots internationally.
>>
>>1694490
>large upper middle class and ownership class to provide goods for
>natural resources requirements peaking ( primarily O/R and Coal )
>tie their bloated ( by overconfidence for decades ) to as many other governments as possible to stall ∆ to the yuan

Yeah these all check out
>>
>>1694461
Homes and buttcoins get cheaper.
>>
>>1694461
USA's chart follows the same pattern right now
>>
File: kjwerkjl.jpg (473KB, 1140x794px) Image search: [Google]
kjwerkjl.jpg
473KB, 1140x794px
>>1694497

This, he'll never get past the first debate!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.