[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the next time that there will be a Brexit-tier event,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: happen.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
happen.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
When is the next time that there will be a Brexit-tier event, /biz/?

Where one of the world's major currencies loses 9% of it's value in a single day, and many stock markets fell by 7-11% in a single day
>>
>>1693683

today, when btc crashes.
>>
>>1693684

>Bitcoin
>Relevant
>>
File: nohope.png (196KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
nohope.png
196KB, 500x689px
>>1693684
Yes.

BTC is the black swan event.

When Wall Street life extension fails through an attempt to pass the torch to BTC many will be jumping out of windows.

All hope of bankers manipulating the future will be lost.
>>
>>1693697
More info on this?
>>
>>1693683
The last Brexit-tier event was the election of Trump.

We can't predict what the next one will be.
>>
File: 1466217792422.png (106KB, 343x322px) Image search: [Google]
1466217792422.png
106KB, 343x322px
>>1693683
Big events in Europe next year.

Elections in France, Italy and Nederlands.

If the anti EU candidate wins, and takes France or Italy out of EU, like another Brexit, it's over for the EU. The Euro will collapse and the chaos will spread around the worlds financial system.

Also, the Italian banking system looks ready to fail in a big way, Deutche Bank looks ready to fail, Greece is still fucked.....

Watch Europe anons....
>>
>>1693683
My bet is when Donald officially takes office late January.
All the babies-first-democracy fags will be in another panic, the media will once again be shilling the end of the world as we know it, the markets will drop, then surge in the next few.
>>
>>1693697
Go on...?
>>
>>1693683
When Marine Le Pen wins the french election. Euro crash. US dollar sky rockets.
>>
>>1694704
What kinds of assets were affected most? What do you think is the safest investment?
>>
>>1693683
January 20, as soon as trump takes a hold of the presidency at least the Mexican peso is going to take a dive towards the precipice
>>
>>1696012
judging by all the Jews trump appointed you'll be a tycoon if you sell your house and invest everything on oil and trump assets.

also keep am eye on his tweets, every time he mentions a company they take a dive that recovers about 3 days later he knows it, his kids know it so I am sure they'll be shaking shit up just for the sake of it or to make statements "so you wanna ship that job to Bangladesh? talked to x company today totally un American boycott" boom you buy Microsoft for 20 bucks
>>
>>1696012
There is 20 billion barrels of oil in Texas. Any texan oil company will go big. Trump is also going to increase offshore drilling. Trump is going to do everything he can to lower energy prices so look into aluminium factories or any other manufacturers that use lots of electricity in production.
>>
>>1696351
>Trump is going to do everything he can to lower energy prices

I got a breach in Jersey really really cheap, wanna buy it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.