[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you fucking kidding me? I make my first sales from my youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: are you fucking serious.png (267KB, 1119x700px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking serious.png
267KB, 1119x700px
Are you fucking kidding me?

I make my first sales from my youtube page a few days ago, and even get someone to sign up for Amazon Prime. $10 in commission, plus 6 more items ready to be shipped.

Then I get this email. And this is the second time it's happened, the first was a few months ago on a different channel which I dropped.

Are you FUCKING kidding me? So then I go into live chat with Amazon associates support, and they tell me "You need to have hundreds of subscribers before you can put associates links on your channel. In the mean time, you can use a blogger page and link your videos there!"

Really, fucking really? "Oh you want to get started on youtube? Well you're just gonna have to freeball it and get no money for the first few, oh, months maybe, before we'll accept you. Actually we'll let you sell stuff for us in the mean time and then just close your account before we pay you."

What a bunch of fucking bullshit. My youtube channel is legitimate, it already has several high quality videos, all good and accurate information, pertinent amazon links... This is fucking infuriating.
>>
>>1693046
Get a real job.
>>
>>1693093
Thanks, but I'm not wage cucking for anybody else.
>>
>>1693150
Good job timmy. Understand the game and refuse to play ball. That'll get you really far.
>>
>>1693150
AYE LMAO MEME'D HIM GOOD
>>
>>1693046
Your startup isn't instantly turning a profit? That's fucking insane lad
>>
>>1693046
>my attempt at doing no work by cutting corners is failing!
Next at 5 - Sky is blue
>>
I have a few inactive YouTube channels with over 1k subscribers. I would be willing to sell them. Is it possible to change YouTube channel names? It wasn't a few years ago, but maybe things have changed
>>
>>1693150
Yet you just got cucked by Amazon.
>>
>>1693046
This is because bots use to spam youtube videos with just a product picture and Amazon link in the description. They had 0 subs and clogged up search results/made Amazon look bad. GG
>>
>>1693046
You thought amazon got to where they are by being nice to those they exploit? Are you literally 16?
>>
Hahaha fuck your youtube, and fuck you. May you never receive a dime for your lame ass idea.
>>
>>1693156
What are you even talking about?

>>1693167
Sure did.

>>1693168
It's... not a startup? And this has nothing to do with turning profit, I was already making money.

>>1693172
Please tell me, what corners did I cut?

>>1693183
'spose I did. Still better than being a wage slave.

>>1693194
I understand that, but it wouldn't even take an employee 30 seconds to look at my channel and see that I'm producing high quality content. This blanket approach is lazy shit.

>>1693196
>youtubers
>exploited by amazon
I would love to hear your reasoning behind this.

>>1693197
Don't worry, I'll be back in a month or two to buttblast crabs like you with my success. You'll still be sitting here, impotently fuming with your dick in your hand :^)
>>
>>1693285
please stop
>>
>>1693178
I don't know, but after seeing all these YouTube threads I might make a meme YouTube channel.
Post art tutorials that normies love and then release a book that panders to normies.
Next level would be streaming it for donations and shilling my book, all while raking in advertising chump change.
>>
>>1693046

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>1693304
I've considered making a khanacademy style channel and just pumping out lots of good informational videos. Not sure if they would be very successful, but I don't know what other kind of channel i would be good at. Don't really want to show my face and be one of those youtube guys
>>
>>1693150
Well, that's what u think you lazy faggot. Trump gonna take away all you section 8 house cucks shit and give it back to who really bought it. ME
>>
>>1693285
>you must be 18 years or older to post on 4chang
>>
>>1693302
Nah.

>>1693308
Hmmm, nah.

>>1693310
>>1693311
Okay

Hahaha I love how butthurt /biz/ gets when somebody actually tries to make money. Hugs and kisses :)
>>
>>1693046
LOL same shit happened to me, dont put your eggs in one basket. Amazon is SHIT for affiliates
>>
>>1693285
Little timmy keep trying
>>
Just think how many affiliates get banned with commission owed. Amazon are literally getting millions of sales from new affiliates then not paying them because they shut them down. In return the affiliate make a more authority channel or website and then drive more sales to them. For a measly 4-7% commission and a 24 hour cookie.
>>
>>1693531
>actually tries to make money
>Complains about $10 commission.
Like I said, get a real job faggot.
>>
don't know what's with all these trolls but fuck jewazon

what are you gonna do now, OP? are you ditching them completely?
>>
>>1693046
Apply with a legitimate site you run (just throw up a blog with some half decent articles reviewing your products) and then put the links on your YouTube channel.
They don't care, I've done it for 2 years + and earn >$1k a month off of Associates, none of which is from the site I was actually approved for. Just add the new social media profiles to your list of sites once you're approved for the blog.
>>
>>1693046
Expect this kind of shit for Amazon. This is the tip of the iceberg compared to some of the shit they do. I've had friends robbed of their livelihoods by Amazon. They see what products you're selling, attempt to find your supplier, take down your listings with claims that your items are counterfeit, and then sell the items themselves. Bunch of scumbags. Hell was made for people like them.
>>
>>1693150
you're wagecucking for amazon without any of the benefits lel
>>
>>1693046
>In the mean time, you can use a blogger page and link your videos there
Make a wordpress blog
get the pretty link plug in
mask your affiliate links with pretty link
place masked affiliate link in your youtube descriptions
links now show that they have been routed through your blog

I found this method with literally 10 seconds on google.
How are you THIS much of an incompetent faggot OP?
You must be 18 or older to access this site.
>>
>>1693954
>>1694255
Problem is, both of these break their terms of service. You aren't allowed to redirect to associates links, and you aren't allowed to post the links on any sites you don't own/aren't approved for.

I want to say fuck them and just go ahead and do it, but I also don't want Amazon to suddenly decide to crack down on it a year and a half from now when I'm making decent money and say "lol welp you aren't allowed to do this anymore!"
>>
>>1693046

Thank Jeff
>>
Amazon is strict. Just promote stuff from Clickbank or JVZoo or one of the many affiliate platforms until you can build your following up to their standards.
>>
Based amazon. Just another reason to love that company.
>>
>>1693046
git gud faggot. no one wants to watch your recycled clickbait
>>
>All this &quot bullshit.

Why can Amazon not get fucking anything right?
>>
>>1693046
>affiliate marketing
>you aren't the company paying others in peanuts to sell your shit

bahahaha not even fucking once

You're better off getting a fucking job in sales.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.