[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating a trust fund baby >brought her to family dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 1473872739377.jpg (292KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
1473872739377.jpg
292KB, 1200x899px
>dating a trust fund baby
>brought her to family dinner
>wage cuck parents shame her for not working

what was i supposed to do? i just let them go off on her for doing "nothing" and we laughed it off when we got home
>>
you were supposed to dump her
>>
Would your parents work if they didn't have to?

The answer is no.

I recently retired at 28, and people have been giving me that spiel too... as though you need to slave away doing something you hate to have life purpose.
>>
>>1691527
you are a pussy
you just let your parents turn your gf into a punching bag and your instincts told you to let her take it.
glad your not one of my friends.
>>
>>1691527
It's great that you didn't say anything or defend her.
>>
>>1691527
Just realise that her opinion of you dwindled severely after this situation.

Good luck keeping her, you pussy.
>>
>>1691610
>>1691604
>>1691601
yeah i'm going to cause a conflict at a family dinner over something like this. she's an adult and can stick up for herself she just laughed it off
>>
>>1691617

>she's an adult and can stick up for herself

No she isnt and no she cant, you just said she's a trust-fund baby
>>
>>1691527
wife her quick

it'll be life on easy mode

you can shit post on /biz/ all day
>>
>>1691617

This bullshit, fragile mentality is why women keep themselves from achieveing equality.
>>
she shouldn't have to feel guilty for that. however, you should've stuck up for her.
>>
File: 1475231924554.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475231924554.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>1691564
>retired at 28
>>
>>1691527
>humble bragging for something you don't have any merit about on a fingerpainting mongolese chatshow
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-07-20h34m29s238.png (130KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-07-20h34m29s238.png
130KB, 720x404px
>>1691527
> Parents not smart enough to kiss her ass so that you and your parents can have nice things for free

Fucking morons. Why didn't you brief your parents on this better?
>>
>>1691564

Ok, I'll bite.

How'd you make your cash?
>>
>>1691830
THIS
NO WONDERING YOUR PARENTS ARE WORKING CLASS, IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING STUPID
what a wasted opportunity
>>
>>1691563
>This is how poor people actually think
kek
>>
>>1691527

sometimes doing nothing has a greater impact than doing something, fuck judgmental people that don't understand perspectives and having a different outlook evangelizing their own moral faggotry as an absolute truth

not well travelled enough
>>
>>1691564

brofist, fuck normies

Be yourself, have faith in yourself and work hard.

I'm working hard every single day. In being myself.
>>
>>1691601
This

>>1691617
> she's an adult and can stick up for herself
That's not the point. This reflects badly on you because you neither stuck up for her, you didn't even diffuse the situation, you said it yourself, you let them go on about it. Why did you rapidly change the conversation topic, make a joke that they would have no retort to but everyone around the table find funny?

Conflict was not inevitable and neither was them "going off" at her.
Point is that now she might start to think you will let your parents steamroll her in future.

>>1691830
>>1691982
hahaha. Not wrong.
>>
Wage cucks hate non wage cucks. Fact of life. They believe you have to work to be a good person in life. If you don't your low life.
>>
>>1692184
>>1692190

It's a parenting survival automatism of being patronizing in their self-valuation of imposed guidance instead of relying on good manners in being respectful and adaptable, without realizing that they're sawing off a potential branch they're sitting on; therefore perpetuating the cycle of working class they're accustomed to, you can't blame them completely. Romeo and Juliet can only prevail when they stick to their guns, enough tension for a relationship to flourish already without the additional tensions and external factors. The worst is people that think they help when they're actually detrimental by being very close-minded.
>>
>>1692014
Why are you working hard to be yourself?
>>
>>1692014
Pls tell is b8?
>>
>>1692205

Who do you work for?
>>
>trust fund baby
Be nice with her, wife her and take her out like a turkey. Spoiled rich babies who don't know how to make money beside extracting liquidity from there inheritance are why the system works. Don't fall for the "muahhh murring intu rioch fumily" meme
>>
>>1692208

God is my judge.
>>
>>1691527

That's shitty of them, but do watch out for her being a fucking cunt.

>>1691564

Almost 28 here. Net worth of $240,000 from my wise Grandfather plus another $20,000 of my own shit. I work, but only part time now and I "work" the rest of the time acquiring trade skills for the fuck of it.

Feels good.
>>
>>1692561

How the fuck are you gonna retire on that? 240k is nice but even working part time I don't see that carrying you through life unless you hit the investment lottery.
>>
>>1691563
In all honesty it probably wont work out. Rich people generally don't allow their daughters to marry poor guys because they know the poor guy won't ever be anything more than a financial burden.

It's different when a rich guy marries a poor girl, The family may object and warn she may be a gold digger but in the end she is just a woman and is not expected to carry her own weight anyway.

OP will probably get dismissed by her father.
>>
Creampie her until she is pregnant
>>
>>1691527
We are only getting your side of the story. She was probably being a stuck-up, entitled, posh, pretentious, materialistic, egotistical, braggadocious, delusional cunt for all we know.

Most people on this planet have to live on less than $2 a day, there is no moral justification for not working absolutely as hard as possible and benefiting the world with your money when you die.
>>
>>1692561
>240K from family
yeah, well, you got nothing if it is all.
>20K with 28
There is a high probability you die in a gutter or a war.
>>
File: IMG_2958.jpg (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2958.jpg
53KB, 800x800px
>>1691564
>>1691813
>>1691950
>>1692008
>>1692013
>>1692014
>>1692190
>>1692561

Daily reminder role playing on chinese western botanical fan boards is a sign of severe mental illness
>>
>>1692670

Daily reminder that projection is a way of coping in restricting freedom of speech without taking everything with a grain of salt.

Using your same logic, everyone is "role playing" if you're looking for any justification of sanity in anonymity, good luck but by any means, don't judge and dismiss everyone in the same black and white high horse thinking
>>
>>1692686
>>1692686
Did the anonymous poster hurt your fee-fees wage cuck?
>>
>>1692578

I'm not retired or planning to in the near future, and never indicated otherwise.
I have a Roth IRA and other shit too. I live cheap as fuck. By the time I'm 50 my net worth would be about $1.1 million.

But what would that provide by then? One thing I'm concerned about is inflation, so I wanted to get into a little gold but my advisor said it's stupid because it doesn't generate revenue. I said yeah, but what about as a hedge to preserve purchasing power? He said that even then it's dumb because when you sell it "at a pawn shop or something" you don't get the full value.
>>
>>1692692

zero fucks given, this one is bait though? logically speaking feelings don't matter. Did I show emotion?
>>
>>1692693

>by the time I'm 50

at a certain point you just don't talk about money, it's vulgar. Maybe you'd know that if you were wealthy.
>>
>>1692732
Are you a schizo or just really lonely?
>>
>>1692748

Law 31: Control the Options – Get others to Play with the Cards you Deal
>>
>>1691527
>trust fund babby
>won't even stop his wageslave parents from bullying her

Are you a retard or a retard?
>>
>>1691950
Make mobile games as hobby, one went viral. Sitting on a net worth of 3.7m.

aka. I got lucky.
>>
>>1693125

25 here.

Made a Steam game 2 years ago.

It went viral, got £1.2m personally after tax. £1m still in the company just cos i don't need to withdraw it at the mo.

aka. also got lucky.
>>
>>1693125

Also.

Got one friend with net worth of over 10m. He laughed in my face when I said I'd retire at £3m.

You may wanna keep making games as a hobby. £4m aint gonna help for shit when you have 3 kids, 2 divorces and 5 grand kids.
>>
>>1694072
>You may wanna keep making games as a hobby. £4m aint gonna help for shit when you have 3 kids, 2 divorces and 5 grand kids.
wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>1692670
This.
My god it feels like x in here but less entertaining. I will digress now and vacate this board for good.
>>
>>1693125
>>1694058

Why are you shitposting on East Asian niche hobby forums? Shouldn't you be vacationing in south of France and fucking gold digger Thai prostitutes?
>>
>>1694058
what experience u have in programming my dude?
minimal or full-throttle autist coding since ur mom shat u out??
>>
>>1691527

Tell them: "Work is not a character builder, it's a life neccesity. And if she doesn't need to, she doesn't need to"

That should shut them up.
>>
>>1691601

Also this. You gotta stand with your spouse, over your own parents if need be.
>>
>>1691617

> she's an adult and can stick up for herself

this is the incorrect mentality if you want women to like/love you.
>>
>>1693125
>>1694058
>Not posting the games

Legit curious
>>
>>1694443
>revealing my identity on 4chan

Yeah, no.
>>
I don't quite get it. I mean, I understand having difference in opinion, but that's really all it is isn't it?

I mean, anybody can justifiably hold the opinion, and genuine wish for their offspring to do something with their time in order to either contribute to the world, or to build upon some kind of skill. Lots of people I know, and lots of my friends who are parents are the same. They don't really care if their kid is making a lot of money, but they want their children to at least be doing something, if only to be able to open the doors they want and do what they want at some point down the line.
>>
>>1694119

I have the feeling that i need to make much more money, like £5m or more, so I still do 16 hour work days, 7 days a week.

4chan lets me blow off steam and is legitimately interesting for some reason.

>>1694128

I dropped out of Uni at age 18, spent 6 years living at home with parents, poor as hell and depressed, working every day on games.

No experience programming. Only trivial knowledge that any 12 year old could pick up.

Your tactic should NOT be "i need programming skills so Im gonna learn them"

it should be "i need to make games with potential to go viral"

The viral part is key. It is a hit driven industry.

The learning will be a natural part of trying to make a game.

I don't know why im telling you this shit. It's fucking competitive out there.
>>
>>1694616
Also this.

Perhaps if i needed the money I'd see it as marketing potential to post about it here, but not worth the risk.
>>
File: Leftypol Shotgun.png (102KB, 333x652px) Image search: [Google]
Leftypol Shotgun.png
102KB, 333x652px
>>1691527
Marry her and be rich. It will piss off /leftypol/.
>>
>>1691617

she can't stand up for herself because she has to remain civil , cuck
>>
>>1692693
lol, you're going to be ruined very soon
>>
File: 1476892352439.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476892352439.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1692693
>By the time I'm 50 my net worth would be about $1.1 million
>>
>>1695082
major thanks pal, ill take teh advice regardless of it being bS or not

what programming languages do you know currently?
u sell it on steam or something??
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.