[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck sake guys. I got 12k premium bonds. I got 3.4k In peer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1479268863416.jpg (86KB, 713x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479268863416.jpg
86KB, 713x1024px
Fuck sake guys.

I got 12k premium bonds.

I got 3.4k In peer to peer lending at 12%

I'm 30 years old. I'm never gonna be a millionaire at this right. I just don't know what to do with my money at the moment.

I want that rich lifestyle. What do you richfags do with your money at the moment?
>>
Local business 20-50% annualized ROI

Real Estate 8-20%
>>
I feel like I'm in that weird place, I'm not poor, but I still dont have enough money to really get into development, that's where the money is.
>>
>>1637787

>that's where the money is

along with the additional risk. No free lunch.
>>
>>1637780
12 years of work/study and all you've manage to do is invest 15.4 grand?

you're a fucking retard
>>
>>1637797
Yes i know.

I fucked about from 16-25. But it was fun.
>>
File: 1469715844804.png (455KB, 810x688px) Image search: [Google]
1469715844804.png
455KB, 810x688px
>>1637797
He's better off than 80% of the USA.
>0-18: School, part time work
>18-22: College, work (scholarships don't cover more than tuition [entry fee] for average whites)
>23-26: Work, pay off student loans, buy a replacement used car
>27-30: pay 10-20% down on a condo or home, save up

Honestly financial independence doesn't even start until 30 for most people anymore. I made 40k from 23-4, 70k at 25, and 80k at 26 and 27 (now). Too little money and too many fees early on.
>>
>>1637803
What are you involved in? You made a big jump from 24-25 in terms of what you made.
>>
>>1637815
probably just a jump from staff level to project level. also, he probably jumped companies
>>
File: 1423876537190.gif (542KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1423876537190.gif
542KB, 500x378px
>>1637815
Tech. I did IT for $8.50 - $9.25 per hour for the school in college, got a degree in Computer Science, got into a mix of IT (Active Directory shit) and customer support where they paid me 40k, then left that company for Deployment Engineering, which is basically where I maintain and update the software testing environment for 100 pajeet programmers.

You can definitely get good jobs if you work hard, but there's a delay these days. If you don't have connections they want proof that you don't suck, and getting that proof takes a few years.
>>
>>1637817
lel, i was fuckin spot on.
>>
>>1637821
wew lad, do you watch me in the shower too?
>>
i have about 10k in trustfund and im currently unemployed self stuyding at home.

with future in uncertainly im not sure if i should spend any money at all.
if i was rich i would probably invest in lifestock or farm land
>>
>>1637842
>unemployed self-studying
Nigger you better be applying to 20+ field specific positions per week.
>>
>>1637849
i study 3D and i already had some work freelancing online.

it will probably take me another year to get good enough for studio work. since im also disabled (injured) i have to wait until my disability checks runs out until i can find real work.
i can't rely on those damn disability checks forever
>>
I'm a radiographer in London, Uk. I do ok. The thing is, here in London, if you want a 1 bedroom flat, its like £600K. 1 million isnt even considered that much here. I've lived in other parts of the country and there just isnt the opportunity. I have this capital, I just need to make it work more for me. Unless I stick with this peer to peer 12% shit. Even then Im looking at years and years and years before it gets me anywhere.
>>
>>1637856
Yeah nah ur fucked m8. Radiography is city-only kind of work. Getting hired under work visa in a southern US city could help, and if you stay fit you will drown in bitches with a non-cockney english accent. Other than that you're literally stuck, no road to riches during your youth.

Your kids or grandkids have a shot at being rich thanks to your efforts, which is better than most, but only if you're willing to do the sacrifice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.