[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much does a Coca Cola truck driver make?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: cocacola.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cocacola.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
Mi name is Miguel and the next year I'm moving to the great USA (LEGALLY). And I want to make buen dinero chingón (good money). And the first thing that comes to my mind is to work as a Coca cola or Pepsi, truck driver. I have a bachelor's degree in marketing, but I think it's useless there. How much will I be earnig hourly? Thank you
>>
You need a cdl first off.
>>
>>1633052
May as well be a stripper.
Look at all those singles
>>
Id be more concerned with just getting a cdl and experience first before thinking any specific company will hire you
>>
You need a CDL. Find Pepsifag in /o/ trucker thread or /out/ fishing thread.

You're better off becoming a parcel driver for UPS or FedEx. Doesn't require a CDL. Wait until October November and begin applying for seasonal driver positions then hope they keep you after.
>>
File: 1461703991162.jpg (76KB, 399x482px) Image search: [Google]
1461703991162.jpg
76KB, 399x482px
>>1633052
Change of plans, Miguel. Stay right where you are or you will be sent to Guantanamo.
>>
>>1633256
Hey DUMBASS. Trump isnt against legal immigration. /polfag here
>>
>>1633264
>/polfag here
Yeah exactly. You're gone.
>>
>>1633267
Found the /btard. Or is it /r9k?
>>
>>1633271
Miguel ran away you're too late to whiteknight why are you talking still
>>
>>1633274
Wagecucking, nothing better to do.

You?
>>
>>1633052
hey miguel, i used to work for a nice gas station chain and i would make friends with the coke drivers who come in and stock our store with their product. a few things about it
1) they work mornings or nights depending on route and schedule
2)they require alot of heavy lifting or using hand carts or forklifts
3) also working extremely fast and nonstop
>just warning you for the job

the ones i talked to made $1200
not sure if thats for all people but they did make that in a week and were coke employees
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.